[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks Film School Podcast
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/24/2018  10:05 AM
Macri has been getting great guests so far. Newest pod is with Ian Begley. He also has had Howard Beck and Tommy Beer.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
USA
11/24/2018  10:06 AM
He also had Chris Herring on.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/24/2018  12:28 PM
Do you guys really care what the beat writers have to say? I care more a lot what you guys have to say more than those guys
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
CrushAlot
USA
11/24/2018  1:30 PM
EnySpree wrote:Do you guys really care what the beat writers have to say? I care more a lot what you guys have to say more than those guys
I love podcasts. Usually I listen when I am doing work, driving etc. It is a great way to take in media and the content is specific to what I am interested in. The Begley pod had some interesting things mentioned. Begley doesn't think KP plays this year. Just his opinion but I thought that was interesting. Begley also mentioned that KP knows the NY market and knew what his instagram post sprinting would do. They also talked about if the Knicks land a Durant or other big name guy that the developmental phase goes out and the Knicks start seeking vets to contend for a championship. Mentioned that Frank is the guy that fans are most split on etc. Definitely worth a listen in my opinion.
PresIke
Member: #33
USA
11/25/2018  9:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/25/2018  9:30 PM
Hah...was just responding to you in agreement about the podcast in the THJ thread. Here's the gist of it:

Agree 100% as Knicks Film School is the first Knicks pod I actually look forward to listening to. I really couldn't believe how hard it was to find one for the past year. I tried one with the dude "Jaaaaaaaaaaaames Marcina" or whatever his name is, and TBH his style was incredibly annoying to listen to with his attempts at humor/wit/WWE style commentary or whatever even if sometimes the show had value in other ways. I just could not listen to it consistently at all despite trying for months.

I finally found The New York Knicks Show this summer made by two fans I gather are from Long Island or Queens, one of whom has a good classic Larry David/Woody Allen-esque sense of humor that actually says some funny things, and the content is overall good. Sometimes they ramble a bit too much about things I don't care about or do a 1 hour a 30 minute pod on their fantasy draft, like uber-sport nerds, which I could care less about. I just want Knicks talk.

Then as the seasons started finally found Knicks Film School via Twitter and feel like I finally can listen to something of value. The production quality is low, as he gets his levels off at times, but the content is A+ and he is getting some amazing guests of late in the major media to come on and talk Knicks/NBA, etc.. Also they are good at usually doing one right after a game. If anyone is looking for a top quality podcast on the Knicks I highly recommend it.

Forum Po Po and #33 for a reason...
PresIke
USA
11/25/2018  9:30 PM
EnySpree wrote:Do you guys really care what the beat writers have to say? I care more a lot what you guys have to say more than those guys

I think both have value.

The hosts talk plenty on their own, but they also have been getting some great guests to talk Knicks as well.

Good to hear views outside of Knicks fans or at least the ones he's brought on, but informed fans' commentary is certainly something I like to hear, no doubt.

PresIke
USA
11/25/2018  9:31 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
I love podcasts. Usually I listen when I am doing work, driving etc. It is a great way to take in media and the content is specific to what I am interested in. The Begley pod had some interesting things mentioned. Begley doesn't think KP plays this year. Just his opinion but I thought that was interesting. Begley also mentioned that KP knows the NY market and knew what his instagram post sprinting would do. They also talked about if the Knicks land a Durant or other big name guy that the developmental phase goes out and the Knicks start seeking vets to contend for a championship. Mentioned that Frank is the guy that fans are most split on etc. Definitely worth a listen in my opinion.

Thought it was cool that Begley also said he would go ask KP when he sees him about the Instagram post thing/Fiz, but also suggested he probably won't get an honest answer.

He wanted to talk more about Frank, I believe, but I believe they ran out of time.

Knicks Film School Podcast

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy