[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Fiz Thinks Berman Is A Douche
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
FireHornacek
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7584

11/23/2018  10:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/23/2018  10:45 PM
Well, there's a thread here entitled (NY Post sportswriter) "Berman Is A Douche," so why not this one?

For those that did not see it, at the post-game presser after the Knicks beat the Pelicans, Fiz said this before walking off:

"Berman, what's up man? I got two wins in a row, you can't ask me a question? I see how it is."

And then Fiz left the room.
Great moment.

(And, no, it wasn't said in dopey head coach Bobby Knight anger. It was hilarious. As Fiz "stormed out of the room," he was laughing..as was everybody in the room. Probably Berman, too. Yes, Fiz should be fired (I am conducting a 'Million Fan March' on Christmas Day to get Fiz fired), but at least he is a cool dude. Best coach in New York right now, and no doubt a future Coach Of The Year in the NBA.)

AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/24/2018  8:48 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/24/2018  8:48 AM
So, you are predicting Fiz is a future coach of the year and the best coach in NY and you still want him fired? Berman, is that you!?!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/24/2018  11:09 AM
Thread whoring.

Wait, what the eff am I doing posting in here?

FireHornacek

11/24/2018  12:38 PM
jrodmc wrote:Thread whoring.

What exactly does that mean?

There's another thread about Berman (I duly mentioned it) and this is my thread about Fizdale and Berman.

You should learn how to read, kid. It's a wonderful thing. Can open many doors for you.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/25/2018  3:01 PM
FireHornacek wrote:

There's another thread about Berman (I duly mentioned it) and this is my thread about Fizdale and Berman.

You should learn how to read, kid. It's a wonderful thing. Can open many doors for you.

Not all doors are leading to good things...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/26/2018  8:07 AM
FireHornacek wrote:

Two words. They weren't misspelled. And you're telling me to learn how to read.
Priceless.

FireHornacek

11/26/2018  1:17 PM
jrodmc wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

Two words. They weren't misspelled. And you're telling me to learn how to read.
Priceless.

Uhh, two words that are an idiom (look that one up, kid).

Ah, I'll give you the definition of idiom:
"having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words"

Got it? I know what "thread" is, I know what "whoring" is...but as an idiom those two words together mean something "not deducible from those of the individual words." Unless you are accusing me of pimping out spools of thread. Strange.

But I am happy to educate you. You just learned what an idiom is. Next lesson will be that reading lesson which I suggested earlier.

Topic LOCKED
Fiz Thinks Berman Is A Douche

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy