Berman is a douche
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/20/2018  11:50 AM
KnickDanger wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:
EnySpree wrote:...The ny media or any other TV outlet has no interest in taking good about the knicks....

Uhh, what exactly is good about the Knicks thus far?

You've got to be kidding. The media doesn't want to talk good about the Knicks. So you want them to make sh!t up? "Wow, Knox is definitely on pace for Rookie Of The Year! Fiz was an inspired choice for our new coach! Mitchell is not just the steal of the draft, but the steal of the century!" Is that what you want?

Please, tell me what good should the media be talking about?

Well of course Berman isn't the only douche.

Other team networks in our current situation talk highly of their club. We're in a healthy no drama situation. We're the youngest team... anybody crying about this year don't deserve the future that is to come.

We've been through easy worse then what's happening now. If anything this is the best season we've had in years from a fan standpoint

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

11/20/2018  11:51 AM
Panos wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:As with almost all rookies, they shouldn't be in the SL from the beginning of their rookie seasons. They should be eased in, and earn it. If they are failing in a starting role, this is on the coach, not one kid with 1 year college ball, and one with zero. No need to rip these kids in the press. Give them a bloody grace period.

On Ultimate Knicks website its all fair game.

Realistically speaking, do the Knicks have 5 guys who have earned a SL position?

It's also about fit too after that.

I don't think that matters. It takes some time for rooks to get acclimated to the NBA. I'm not saying not to play them, but don't throw them in the deep end, either.

Im still waiting for Lance Thomas to figure it out

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
KnickDanger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7578

11/20/2018  12:04 PM
EnySpree wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:
EnySpree wrote:...The ny media or any other TV outlet has no interest in taking good about the knicks....

You've got to be kidding. The media doesn't want to talk good about the Knicks. So you want them to make sh!t up? "Wow, Knox is definitely on pace for Rookie Of The Year! Fiz was an inspired choice for our new coach! Mitchell is not just the steal of the draft, but the steal of the century!" Is that what you want?

Other team networks in our current situation talk highly of their club. We're in a healthy no drama situation. We're the youngest team... anybody crying about this year don't deserve the future that is to come.

We've been through easy worse then what's happening now. If anything this is the best season we've had in years from a fan standpoint

Thank you.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/20/2018  12:42 PM
Panos wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:As with almost all rookies, they shouldn't be in the SL from the beginning of their rookie seasons. They should be eased in, and earn it. If they are failing in a starting role, this is on the coach, not one kid with 1 year college ball, and one with zero. No need to rip these kids in the press. Give them a bloody grace period.

On Ultimate Knicks website its all fair game.

Realistically speaking, do the Knicks have 5 guys who have earned a SL position?

It's also about fit too after that.

I don't think that matters. It takes some time for rooks to get acclimated to the NBA. I'm not saying not to play them, but don't throw them in the deep end, either.

Fair, I think that's why you saw Kanter, LT, Frank, THJr and Trey start the season.

After that...

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
FireHornacek
Member: #7584

11/20/2018  2:53 PM
EnySpree wrote:Other team networks in our current situation talk highly of their club.

Good God. So you are one of those fools that just want our announcers to shake pom poms and tell their viewers "Everything is great!"
Come on, come clean. You are really James Dolan, right?

Hey, kid, what makes a writer, journalist, TV analyst great is their ability to tell it like it truly is, not give us the party line. You want that dope Wally Szerbiak to tell you Mitchell Robinson is the second coming of Kareem. The legendary Clint Eastwood has a great quote about kids like you: You like to pissed on and told it's raining.

I almost feel sorry for you.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

11/21/2018  5:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/21/2018  5:42 AM
EnySpree wrote:
martin wrote:
Panos wrote:Y'all no I'm not a kool-aid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing type. I call it like i see it. But here on these boards where it just us Joe Schmoes. But even I'm a bit disgusted at Berman calling out rookies in article headlines 17 games into the season.
He's got one calling out Knox and one on Mitch Rob. Wtf is his problem? Has he no restraint? No decency? Give the kids a chance before humiliating them in the public press. What a douche.

Just so that you know, beat writers create the article content and then the newspapers typically create the article title, and obviously they do it for clicks and whatnot

The key is not to click... there's so much information out there. I would rather read one of you guys give an opinion than Berman or anybody else. The ny media or any other TV outlet has no interest in taking good about the knicks. Bashing the knicks is like throwing a fart around a 4 year old... cheap laughs

For the sake of argument whats the good talk with the Knicks? Every article about how in 3 more seasons Frank Ntkilana will have offenive game on par with a star 14 year old in the AAU. Or how about how if the shots Knox took went in more than they didn't he would be pretty good. Yeah I'd read those. Yeah I'd rather watch the kids than anything else we have put on the floor the last few years but I have seen very little to be happy about.
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/21/2018  9:30 AM
FireHornacek wrote:
EnySpree wrote:Other team networks in our current situation talk highly of their club.

Good God. So you are one of those fools that just want our announcers to shake pom poms and tell their viewers "Everything is great!"

Hey, kid, what makes a writer, journalist, TV analyst great is their ability to tell it like it truly is, not give us the party line. You want that dope Wally Szerbiak to tell you Mitchell Robinson is the second coming of Kareem. The legendary Clint Eastwood has a great quote about kids like you: You like to pissed on and told it's raining.

The record speaks for itself. You don’t have to point out a thing.
It’s easy to think another coach could do better, but you don’t know. You see the loses and think you have a fix. YOu don’t.
This team was depleated and this is really our first year all in on a rebuild.
Seems your that one that can’t handle the truth. We all see what’s going on. A youth movement in its early stages. Opportunities. You see results and react to it. Snarky at it too.

Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/21/2018  9:42 AM
In the last 15 years, this team, this city has chewed up and spit out on average about a coach every 1.5 years, a few of them hall of famers.
So really?! We still think its the coach?
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
11/21/2018  10:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/21/2018  10:07 AM
Nalod wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

It’s easy to think another coach could do better, but you don’t know. You see the loses and think you have a fix. YOu don’t.
Seems your that one that can’t handle the truth. We all see what’s going on. A youth movement in its early stages. Opportunities. You see results and react to it. Snarky at it too.

Dude we lost beasly, KOQ and Jack, how were we depleted, and replace them with mario, noah, knox, and mitch, who should be better shooters, and better athletes.

Mills and perry said WHO NEEDS VETERANS, in the next breath state, we're no tanking

So JH was really a good coach who had a bad team, because fizdale is on pace to lose at least 10 to 15 more games than JH did, and he has a better roster..

ES
Nalod
USA
11/21/2018  11:11 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

Dude we lost beasly, KOQ and Jack, how were we depleted, and replace them with mario, noah, knox, and mitch, who should be better shooters, and better athletes.

Mills and perry said WHO NEEDS VETERANS, in the next breath state, we're no tanking

So JH was really a good coach who had a bad team, because fizdale is on pace to lose at least 10 to 15 more games than JH did, and he has a better roster..

Forget those quotes and think with what you see.
We were depleted for years void of developing to be used on the court or as trade fodder. Boston does this and is effective. Despite Phillys mistakes they still incubated Saric and Developed Covington which they converted to Butler to pair with those blue chippers that did pan out. Good teams miss as well on picks but the ones that stick are the ones that matter. Consider Clev who drafted Anthony Bennett and Wiggins and neither lived up to expectations.
My point is its not just about the draft but really Rainman if you look at the team we have few trade chips and if we move them we get older good players perhaps, but they are paired with our reclamation projects.
There is no quick fix.
I was OK with JH and thought he was not our problem. But Im good with Fiz as he too has upside.
KOQ is a cool dude, but not that good. Beas performed because KP went down. Empty stat guy on a bad team. Jack did good but we can't play older guys and not develop. Look at the roster and when your rotation guys are Beas, Jack and KOQ we were depleted then. We are depleted now but with guys that MIGHT have upside. Vonleh is showing some stuff as is Mudiay of late. They are 22 vs. 30.

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

11/21/2018  1:44 PM
Panos wrote:Y'all no I'm not a kool-aid drinking, rose colored glasses wearing type. I call it like i see it. But here on these boards where it just us Joe Schmoes. But even I'm a bit disgusted at Berman calling out rookies in article headlines 17 games into the season.
He's got one calling out Knox and one on Mitch Rob. Wtf is his problem? Has he no restraint? No decency? Give the kids a chance before humiliating them in the public press. What a douche.

If you reacting and talking about something stupid that Berman said, then he's actually done his job well.

Nalod
USA
11/21/2018  4:00 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

If you reacting and talking about something stupid that Berman said, then he's actually done his job well.

True. Berman is like a fat chick with a donkey you don't want to look at. Yet at the same time you can't really look away either.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

11/21/2018  4:56 PM
Nalod wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

True. Berman is like a fat chick with a donkey you don't want to look at. Yet at the same time you can't really look away either.

That's the great thing about this matter. There are so many writers, mainstream and grassroots, that there really isn't any need to fixate on any one writer or any one story. I read the Berman article and was like whatever. Every once he'll drop a nugget, but I don't count on him as a primary source for Knicks news. He's just another beat writer. Sometimes there's truth in what they write and sometimes you have to look around and try to piece it together. I've never seen a donkey show, but I imagine it's interesting. Can you fill us in a little more Nalod lol
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/21/2018  5:05 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

That's the great thing about this matter. There are so many writers, mainstream and grassroots, that there really isn't any need to fixate on any one writer or any one story. I read the Berman article and was like whatever. Every once he'll drop a nugget, but I don't count on him as a primary source for Knicks news. He's just another beat writer. Sometimes there's truth in what they write and sometimes you have to look around and try to piece it together. I've never seen a donkey show, but I imagine it's interesting. Can you fill us in a little more Nalod lol
This. There is always a chance at the end of his articles that he drops some info no one else is reporting.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/21/2018  6:22 PM
Nalod wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

I knew we'd get a chick analogy eventually

KnickDanger
Member: #7578

11/23/2018  10:41 PM
"Berman, I got 2 wins in a row and you can't ask me a question? I see how it is!"
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/24/2018  9:58 AM
Macri has been awesome for film school. The guys does this part time and his content is so much better then the beat writers in my opinion. Last night's game write up:
https://knicksfilmschool.com/2018/11/23/mudiay-shines-knicks-win/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/24/2018  10:35 AM
EnySpree wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

Ay man brotha

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/24/2018  10:40 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
martin wrote:

Just so that you know, beat writers create the article content and then the newspapers typically create the article title, and obviously they do it for clicks and whatnot

The key is not to click... there's so much information out there. I would rather read one of you guys give an opinion than Berman or anybody else. The ny media or any other TV outlet has no interest in taking good about the knicks. Bashing the knicks is like throwing a fart around a 4 year old... cheap laughs

For the sake of argument whats the good talk with the Knicks? Every article about how in 3 more seasons Frank Ntkilana will have offenive game on par with a star 14 year old in the AAU. Or how about how if the shots Knox took went in more than they didn't he would be pretty good. Yeah I'd read those. Yeah I'd rather watch the kids than anything else we have put on the floor the last few years but I have seen very little to be happy about.

Wait for it. Kids won't make you happy now it takes time. The one thing wr do know is reverting back to starfukking will give us another 25 years of heartache.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/28/2018  8:18 AM
Nalod wrote:
TripleThreat wrote:

But does the donkey get in the truck?

Berman stopped being interesting when Starbles went to China.

Berman is a douche

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy