Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
11/18/2018  10:44 PM
FireHornacek wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
As a practicing psychiatrist/police dedective, I will attempt to analyze this post.
1) Firehornacek poster wishes to meet one million men.
2) Prefers they wear shorts and tanks.
3) Wants a "Fire Fizdale" (See Jail jargon handbook)
4) (or 3 again) Poster likes the number 3 and dribbling balls.
5) Wants to do this on Christmas morning....sick.

As a practicing stand up comedian/internet jokester, I will attempt to analyze your post:
- Excellent post.

As a practicing heterosexual, I will attempt to analyze your post:
- If you are married to a woman, I fear she is unsatisfied by you. (Men and balls and men in short shorts are on your mind far too much.)
- If you are married to a man, he is being very well satisfied by you.

What if he is married to Santa? Happy Christmas!!!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/19/2018  9:04 AM
FireHornacek wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
As a practicing psychiatrist/police dedective, I will attempt to analyze this post.
1) Firehornacek poster wishes to meet one million men.
2) Prefers they wear shorts and tanks.
3) Wants a "Fire Fizdale" (See Jail jargon handbook)
4) (or 3 again) Poster likes the number 3 and dribbling balls.
5) Wants to do this on Christmas morning....sick.

As a practicing stand up comedian/internet jokester, I will attempt to analyze your post:
- Excellent post.

As a practicing heterosexual, I will attempt to analyze your post:
- If you are married to a woman, I fear she is unsatisfied by you. (Men and balls and men in short shorts are on your mind far too much.)
- If you are married to a man, he is being very well satisfied by you.

Your request for further analysis has been received.

1.Your need to make light of the situation speaks to your fear of acceptance. Thia is a safe place.
2.Most that feel the need to state their sexuality on the internet have true inner conflict. But as my first part stated, we hear your cry.

Side note. At the risk of breaking my patiet/doctor confidentiality agreement. Meloahouldgo would like to know if Jeremy Lin will be attending? If so, he would like to be his plus 1.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
FireHornacek
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7584

11/19/2018  3:32 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
2.Most that feel the need to state their sexuality on the internet have true inner conflict.

Side note. ….would like to know if Jeremy Lin will be attending?

2)
Why? Why if I state I am a heterosexual and never look at another man (when watching NBA my eyes only follow the ball, not the players), why does that mean I have an "inner conflict"? When Michael Jordan says he is the greatest basketball player, does that mean he has an inner conflict? I am 100% straight, I am a New Yorker, I am a Knick fan. Two of those things I am very proud to be.

side note:
Jeremy Lin attending the Million Fan March? I have sent out an invite to Mr. Lin, but, alas, he said he will have suffered another season ending injury by December and will have to miss the March. However, I do believe Melo will be available for the March.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/19/2018  7:59 PM
FireHornacek wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
2.Most that feel the need to state their sexuality on the internet have true inner conflict.

Side note. ….would like to know if Jeremy Lin will be attending?

2)
Why? Why if I state I am a heterosexual and never look at another man (when watching NBA my eyes only follow the ball, not the players), why does that mean I have an "inner conflict"? When Michael Jordan says he is the greatest basketball player, does that mean he has an inner conflict? I am 100% straight, I am a New Yorker, I am a Knick fan. Two of those things I am very proud to be.

side note:
Jeremy Lin attending the Million Fan March? I have sent out an invite to Mr. Lin, but, alas, he said he will have suffered another season ending injury by December and will have to miss the March. However, I do believe Melo will be available for the March.

Lol

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
FireHornacek

12/17/2018  12:47 PM
Just a reminder:

About one week away and we will be having the "Million Fan March."

I see some of you have not confirmed your participation yet. That's not a problem. You do not have to pre-register and any fee that I will be collecting ($50 a man...and I am shooting for a Million Man March, so think about how great my Christmas will be), I will collect on the morning of the March.

One week away, guys. Get your voices ready to chant --- "FIRE FIZDALE! FIRE FIZDALE!" -- your walking shoes on and lets march from the Verrazano to the Garden to get Fizdale fired.

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/17/2018  5:34 PM
FireHornacek wrote:Just a reminder:

I see some of you have not confirmed your participation yet. That's not a problem. You do not have to pre-register and any fee that I will be collecting ($50 a man...and I am shooting for a Million Man March, so think about how great my Christmas will be), I will collect on the morning of the March.

One week away, guys. Get your voices ready to chant --- "FIRE FIZDALE! FIRE FIZDALE!" -- your walking shoes on and lets march from the Verrazano to the Garden to get Fizdale fired.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Welpee
Member: #6239

12/18/2018  7:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/18/2018  7:03 AM
FireHornacek wrote:Just a reminder:

Just make sure you and the two other guys who show up keep to the right and don't block traffic. But I suggest you show some class and take the $100 you collect and treat the two other guys to lunch.

Logistical question, so if someone shows up and refuses to pay. How you gonna stop him from joining your walk...I mean "march?"

The sad part is at least a couple of naive fools will actually show up and realize this was all a hoax.

FireHornacek

12/18/2018  3:17 PM
Welpee wrote:Logistical question, so if someone shows up and refuses to pay. How you gonna stop him from joining your walk...

Logical answer:
We are on a bridge. They don't pay, they get thrown over the side.

That's why I am starting the Million Fan March on a bridge.
I've thought everything out. This is no rinky dink event.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/19/2018  10:26 AM
FireHornacek wrote:
Welpee wrote:Logistical question, so if someone shows up and refuses to pay. How you gonna stop him from joining your walk...

Logical answer:

As the organizer, are you in for free, or would you possibly be the first one over the side?

Just wondering about your devotion to the cause...

Welpee
Member: #6239

12/19/2018  10:53 AM
jrodmc wrote:
FireHornacek wrote:

Logical answer:

As the organizer, are you in for free, or would you possibly be the first one over the side?

I guarantee you, at least one or two fools will show up for this bogus event and realize they've been duped.
FireHornacek

12/19/2018  2:37 PM
jrodmc wrote:As the organizer, are you in for free, or would you possibly be the first one over the side?

As an organizer, I take 100% of the vig.

I will put in my $50 marching fee and keep everybody else's.
I'm doing all the work. I am risking banishment from the Graden from Jim Dolan.

Page 2 of 2 Previous 1  2 
Topic LOCKED
I Am Organizing A Knicks "Million Fan March"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy