[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks start Trier, Pelicans Fear.....
Author Thread
ScoreBot
11/16/2018  10:26 PM
Q4 27.1
NOP 127 NYK 124
AUTOADVERT
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

11/16/2018  10:27 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:Fizzdale struggle closing games

Two best players in this game is wearing blue...Davis and Holiday imposing their will

No we are letting them do that by not playing defense

Nobody in a knock uni is stopping Davis

You need to stop the ball getting to Davis, and yes we have players that can do something about that.too bad they are planted on the bench watching trey burke stand and watch Holiday run circles around him

Fiz been subbing Frank and Burke in out on offensive and defensive possessions...he is doing his part...at some point the players have to make plays...the better players which were Davis and Holiday made the plays...

ScoreBot
11/16/2018  10:28 PM
Q4 0.0
NOP 129 NYK 124
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

11/16/2018  10:28 PM
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Two best players in this game is wearing blue...Davis and Holiday imposing their will

So we just don’t play the game because they have the studs?

Another lead vaporized

Our D is worse than hornacek’s last year. That’s just a fact

I hope it changes but ur a cuckoo bird if u think fizz is doing well at the end of the game

(5)(5)
Uptown

11/16/2018  10:29 PM
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Cmon man.

Since you know so much, how about you break it down for us...show and tell where the break downs happened what could Fiz have done to prevent it.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
Just need that 1 superstar to win these games. KP!!!! hope you come back soon
dwiley20
Member: #5755

So we foul instead of trying to get a stop...horrible 4 the qtr ..no Kanter to provide inside offense...with his awful playing defense ability
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:

You need to stop the ball getting to Davis, and yes we have players that can do something about that.too bad they are planted on the bench watching trey burke stand and watch Holiday run circles around him

Fiz been subbing Frank and Burke in out on offensive and defensive possessions...he is doing his part...at some point the players have to make plays...the better players which were Davis and Holiday made the plays...

Yeah he started that after giving up a 10 point lead and going down 3. Already way too late. And subbing in and out doesn't work, you need to leave them in there. Knox did absolutely nothing in Q4 yet he was on the floor the whole time. That's poor coaching

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
ScoreBot
11/16/2018  10:30 PM
FINAL
NOP 129 NYK 124
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
credit the team for the lead, blame Fiz for losing it...
Uptown

NYKBocker wrote:Just need that 1 superstar to win these games. KP!!!! hope you come back soon

Wait, are you saying the NBA is a superstar league?!
Chandler

Uptown wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Fiz is not playing is he?

Blaming the coach is easy and lazy at the same time...

I’m
Calling it like I see it. What do u like about fizz in game coaching?

For the record I’m not an expert but I also didn’t create this criticism. Chris Wallace did. And it may be legitimate

(5)(5)
NYKBocker
USA
11/16/2018  10:32 PM
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Cmon man.
Since you know so much, how about you break it down for us...show and tell where the break downs happened what could Fiz have done to prevent it.
You gotta pick your poison with davis. When he rolls to the basket you have to meet him with a helper from the weak side and hope we can rotate fast enough when they swing the ball. He is getting a free run to the basket.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/16/2018  10:35 PM
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:

So we just don’t play the game because they have the studs?

Another lead vaporized

Our D is worse than hornacek’s last year. That’s just a fact

I hope it changes but ur a cuckoo bird if u think fizz is doing well at the end of the game

Fiz is learning his team. The Knicks started 3 rookies. D was supposed to suck and it was supposed to be a tank line up. The rooks played great. Tim was great. No Mario was great. Fiz gets time with his team and they are better.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NYKBocker
USA
Uptown wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Just need that 1 superstar to win these games. KP!!!! hope you come back soon

Sadly. Yes. The way we are right now....we have a very good 2nd banana in THJR and some nice young parts. Really need that player that the other team has to worry about.

One thing about frank..I think he is better fit with KP since he really knows ho to setup the player in the mid post.

JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

StarksEwing1 wrote:Gotta give the Pelicans credit. They played a real crappy first half. They came out in the 2nd half ready to roll. Not upset,we are young and this year is all about going through the growing pains.

You read some of these posts and you think the Knicks are a contender. LOL.

The Knicks are the youngest team in the NBA. They also don't have much talent on the roster.

People getting upset at this team or the coach just amaze me.

The best thing for this franchise is to have an opportunity to draft another franchise player. Hopefully we can have a chance at Zion, Reddish or Barrett this year. We need another franchise guy next to Porzingis.

"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

11/16/2018  10:36 PM
No scorers at the end of the game. Weak coverage on Holiday and Davis thru the 4th quarter. Knox's learning curve is LARGE. Very ticky tack calls throughout the game.
"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
JamesKPolk
Member: #4093

11/16/2018  10:38 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Sadly. Yes. The way we are right now....we have a very good 2nd banana in THJR and some nice young parts. Really need that player that the other team has to worry about.

One thing about frank..I think he is better fit with KP since he really knows ho to setup the player in the mid post.

We don't need KP to come back this year and do anything. Let him come back when he's ready and come along very slowly. The Knicks are not playing for anything but ping pong balls. They don't need to do anything but develop players and lose.

Also, Hardaway Jr, aka the brick mason, is not a 2nd banana, cherry, orange, apple, pear, whatever. He's a 6th man at best that's been thrust int a starting role. If Hardaway Jr is your 2nd best player then your team absolutely sucks.

"Peace, plenty, and contentment reign throughout our borders, and our beloved country presents a sublime moral spectacle to the world." - James K Polk
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

11/16/2018  10:39 PM
Saw some really good D from Frank on Randle and Holiday and from Boobies as well.
Also need to call out THJR - he whas carried the load and done it well.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Chandler

11/16/2018  10:39 PM
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:

Cmon man.

Honestly any number of ways. When they were up
16 they could’ve gone full D to
Kill any momentum. Eg frank and dot in backcourt.

Or they could’ve tried pressure on O

For the record I am not saying fire fizz. But he needs to own this

(5)(5)
Game Thread: Knicks start Trier, Pelicans Fear.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy