[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rank the top 10 players in the west
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/12/2018  8:28 AM
some candidates:

devin booker, kat, james harden, chris paul, anthony davis, rudy gobert, donovan mitchell, lebron, westbrook, paul george, derozan, nikola jokic, damian lillard, steph curry, kevin durant, klay thompson, demarcus cousins, draymond green

AUTOADVERT
TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

11/12/2018  12:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2018  12:47 PM
Curry is the most dominant player in the NBA right now and the most dominant of the modern era. You'd have to go back to George Mikan to find a player so lethal that the league has to find a way to change the rules to stop him.

Curry's range is half court. At an efficiency rating that is beyond belief. His numbers would be off the charts if the GSW didn't pull him as much as they do to preserve him for the playoffs. He takes more hard contact that any shooter I've seen in the NBA ever. He is open anyway and at any time. Even with a true hard cover defensively, he's open. You literally have to mug him and maul him to stop him. The only way the league can stop him is by letting defenders openly maul him. You can't shoot when you are being tackled.

He's just not the most marketable. Maybe he should beat the **** out of his wife and start a rap / cologne company and shoot up a night club or two. TMZ it up. That always gets you that brand it up street cred.

Someone will say Jordan played in the handchecking era and if he knew the value of the three point shot, would work relentlessly for it and would be a historic level long range gunner. Even with this, I'd say Curry is the most dominant. Even with hard work, even Jordan and Tim Grover level hard work, no one can duplicate what Curry does.

Curry is a human AC130 Spectre gunship. He's going to bomb you from above and long range and won't stop. Curry plays team ball, if he played like a ballhog like Jordan and LBJ and Kobe, you'd see some strange ****. You'd see video game numbers on a regular basis.

Draymond Green is a top 3 player in the whole league. His BBIQ is completely off the charts. His ability to be everywhere at once is reaching Olajuwon type levels. He can carry an entire defense by himself. I've never seen one guy completely **** with all five offense players in the same play like he does it. And he does it all the time. He's defensively complete. His motor is incredible.

No one will ever see what the Warriors are doing now ever again. If you factor in Thompson's underrated defense, the GSW have to top four guys in the entire game right now. When LBJ went to LA, he was basically holding up a white flag to the Warriors. I give up. I can't stop this. No one can stop this.

Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
11/12/2018  12:46 PM
djsunyc wrote:some candidates:

devin booker, kat, james harden, chris paul, anthony davis, rudy gobert, donovan mitchell, lebron, westbrook, paul george, derozan, nikola jokic, damian lillard, steph curry, kevin durant, klay thompson, demarcus cousins, draymond green

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Curry
4. Davis
5. Harden
6. Westbrook
7. Jokic
8. CP3
9. Lillard
10. P. george

Rank the top 10 players in the west

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy