[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GameThread: Knicks visit Atlanta
Author Thread
Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:06 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
AUTOADVERT
Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:07 PM
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

And to be clear I’m not saying fire fizz but he needs an experienced creative offensive assistant.

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
arkrud
Posts: 31162
Alba Posts: 7
Joined: 8/31/2005
Member: #995
USA
11/7/2018  10:07 PM
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

What position this Fiz dude is playing?

He can teach them to meditate... but no one can control even his own mind...
ScoreBot
11/7/2018  10:08 PM
Q4 20.4
ATL 104 NYK 109
Uptown
Posts: 27002
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/7/2018  10:08 PM
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

Does this one count?

meloshouldgo
Posts: 25941
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2018  10:09 PM
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

Starting to see that - looks lost. Actually haven't seen a lot of good looks on in game coaching from him.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:10 PM
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

What position this Fiz dude is playing?

Head coach. Hey Hardaway u just hog the ball and make something happen hopefully

Cmon let’s be honest. Guy has his strengths but X’s and O’s at end of game are not his forte

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25941
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2018  10:10 PM
Did Mudiay hurt his ankle?
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25941
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/7/2018  10:11 PM
OMG - Trier
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
ScoreBot
11/7/2018  10:12 PM
Q4 13.2
ATL 104 NYK 110
Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:12 PM
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

Does this one count?

Of course. But guy has 16 pt lead on a crap teAm

It’s a legitimate question.

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
ScoreBot
11/7/2018  10:14 PM
Q4 3.0
ATL 107 NYK 112
Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:14 PM
Yay
DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
Uptown
Posts: 27002
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 4/1/2008
Member: #1883

11/7/2018  10:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2018  10:17 PM
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

Does this one count?

Of course. But guy has 16 pt lead on a crap teAm

It’s a legitimate question.

Got news for you...in the eyes of many, we are a crap team too...and crap teams tend to give up leads

arkrud
Posts: 31162
Alba Posts: 7
Joined: 8/31/2005
Member: #995
USA
11/7/2018  10:15 PM
Chandler wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

What position this Fiz dude is playing?

Head coach. Hey Hardaway u just hog the ball and make something happen hopefully

Cmon let’s be honest. Guy has his strengths but X’s and O’s at end of game are not his forte

So why he is closing the games?

He can teach them to meditate... but no one can control even his own mind...
ScoreBot
11/7/2018  10:16 PM
FINAL
ATL 107 NYK 112
Sangfroid
Posts: 23941
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/7/2009
Member: #2784

11/7/2018  10:24 PM
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
arkrud wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

What position this Fiz dude is playing?

Head coach. Hey Hardaway u just hog the ball and make something happen hopefully

Cmon let’s be honest. Guy has his strengths but X’s and O’s at end of game are not his forte

So why he is closing the games?

I don't think you mean what he means

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
GustavBahler
Posts: 34948
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/7/2018  10:24 PM
That was a slog. Hardaway showed how staying aggressive pays off, attacking, when your shot isnt falling. I agree with those who say that its way too early to pile on Knox. He was showing some nice takes to the rim before he got hurt, agree that he probably isnt 100 percent, ankle injuries.can be a real pain in the butt, if you do too much too soon.

As far as Fizdale, he's got the youngest team in the league. Young players who are still learning, inconsistent, and sometimes hurt.

He's been going deep in the bench to see what he has. Has them playing hard for 4 quarters. Looks like the rotation is starting to tighten up. When Fizdale has a rotation more or less set, the rooks have more PT, thats a better time to evaluate Fizdale's ability to close games. Way too soon in the process IMO. As long as the team effort is there.

Chandler
Posts: 22783
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/7/2018  10:24 PM
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Uptown wrote:
Chandler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Chandler wrote:Chris Wallace was right about Fizz

what he said?

Can’t close games out

Does this one count?

Of course. But guy has 16 pt lead on a crap teAm

It’s a legitimate question.

Got news for you...in the eyes of many, we are a crap team too...and crap teams tend to give up leads

If you think he’s doing a good job closing games or on offense you’re entitled to that opinion

DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
BigRedDog
Posts: 21933
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 1/23/2004
Member: #569
11/8/2018  12:12 AM
Marv wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Marv wrote:Vonleh and zion are gonna be so dynamoc together.

Zion over Barrett?

i haven’t totally vetted barrett but i love zion. how do u pass on a guy who could be the next lebron?

I agree. I LOVE Zion. Physical freak that we have never seen before. 6'7", 285 lbs, jumps 46". No matter how good he is in college this yr he will be 10x better in the pro's. He played pt guard up until 9th grade.

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
GameThread: Knicks visit Atlanta

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.