[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

New Guy Intro + Can THJ Sustain His Hot Start?
Author Thread
tjpiccolo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #8697

11/2/2018  9:20 PM
Hi Folks - wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tom Piccolo; I live in CT and work in NYC. I graduated from journalism school with plans to cover the NBA as a full-time reporter and had the chance to cover a couple Brooklyn Nets games as credentialed media member. I was hooked. I currently work in marketing, but freelance on the side. This season I'm covering the Knicks for The BBall Index. For those avid NBA Twitter users, it's the new site created by Cranjis McBasketball. I won't spam y'all with shameless plugs. But, I do sometimes write these articles to spark discussion among fans. I, like many blog boys, like to use video and advanced stats to analyze things I notice with the eye test. Today we published my article on whether Tim Hardaway Jr. will be able to sustain his hot start. I'd love to hear what this group thinks. What's changed since last year?
http://bball-index.com/figuring-out-the-real-tim-hardaway-jr/
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/3/2018  12:52 PM
I read your article on Dotson and thought it was well written. I will check this one out. Good luck and stick around. This is a fun place to talk Knicks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/4/2018  4:53 PM
Welcome bro. Great time to start writing about the Knicks. We are an exciting team to watch once again. The last time was like 30 years ago. So good luck, and don't forget to pay the membership fee here, you can use that search button if you have any questions.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/4/2018  5:20 PM
ramtour420 wrote:Welcome bro. Great time to start writing about the Knicks. We are an exciting team to watch once again. The last time was like 30 years ago. So good luck, and don't forget to pay the membership fee here, you can use that search button if you have any questions.

ramtour u guys fixing our election again on tuesday?

ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
11/5/2018  4:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/5/2018  4:55 PM
Marv wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:Welcome bro. Great time to start writing about the Knicks. We are an exciting team to watch once again. The last time was like 30 years ago. So good luck, and don't forget to pay the membership fee here, you can use that search button if you have any questions.

Yes, it's a wrap. Fixin US elections has become quite a thing here actually. Like vodka, bears and balalaikas it is now a standard Russian cliche. Just think about it: buying new hacking PCs on V. Putin's MasterCard-100,000$. Hiring top of the line hackers -1,000,000$ plus an unlimited supply of Mountain Dew. Watching Americans desperately trying to find someone else to blame for electing Donald Trump- Priceless

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
11/5/2018  6:26 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
Marv wrote:

Yes, it's a wrap. Fixin US elections has become quite a thing here actually. Like vodka, bears and balalaikas it is now a standard Russian cliche. Just think about it: buying new hacking PCs on V. Putin's MasterCard-100,000$. Hiring top of the line hackers -1,000,000$ plus an unlimited supply of Mountain Dew. Watching Americans desperately trying to find someone else to blame for electing Donald Trump- Priceless

nice

i don’t know if everday is valentines day but it is 420 day. see ya on the soul train.

New Guy Intro + Can THJ Sustain His Hot Start?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy