[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: To "Mav or Mav Not...." that is the question.
Author Thread
Nalod
Posts: 57713
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
11/2/2018  9:34 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2018  10:56 AM
Welcome to MSG Luka Doncic!!!!

Welcome Knicks to meet Luka Doncic in Dallas!!!
I know this is Lame.....
You don't show a fool a job half done!
AUTOADVERT
NYKBocker
Posts: 35948
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/2/2018  10:05 AM
I think they are in Dallas
jrodmc
Posts: 31151
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/2/2018  10:27 AM
Don't bother Uncle Nalod with trifling facts.
Hope is a good thing. And nothing good ever dies, but it just may not make the playoffs.
Cartman718
Posts: 28976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/2/2018  10:34 AM
Frank should have a good game tonight since he was compared to DSJr.

Who's gonna defend Luka...definitely NOT Lance. Vonleh might be the right fit.

I wonder if Fiz is going to try some Mitch and Kornet together on the floor tonight.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
fishmike
Posts: 49169
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
11/2/2018  10:43 AM
cant wait to see Frank on DSjr, Dotson on Luka... should be fun!
GustavBahler
Posts: 35927
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/2/2018  10:49 AM
Cartman718 wrote:Frank should have a good game tonight since he was compared to DSJr.

Who's gonna defend Luka...definitely NOT Lance. Vonleh might be the right fit.

I wonder if Fiz is going to try some Mitch and Kornet together on the floor tonight.

Thomas isnt lighting up the box score, but he is still one of the team's best defenders.

Looking forward to the Frank/DSJ rematch. Hope to see Frank looking to score. Thats what will really put him ahead of Smith jr, with his D.

Would be surprised if Kornet and MitchRob would be on the court together, except garbage time. Havent seen much of Kanter/Robinson.

One reason Kanter/KP worked well (before injuries sidelined one or the other) was they complimented each other's game. Covered each other's mistakes. Dont know if it would work, but trying Kanter/MitchRob as a tandem, is worth some time IMO.

Nalod
Posts: 57713
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
11/2/2018  10:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/2/2018  10:57 AM
jrodmc wrote:Don't bother Uncle Nalod with trifling facts.

Ok, maybe that's why I got such a great deal scalping this morning?
Damn, no morning coffee and Cartman718 has not dispensed me my meds either!!
No wonder Im a mess.
Its Fixed, good thing otherwise players might have missed the plane!!

You don't show a fool a job half done!
Chandler
Posts: 23430
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2018  11:26 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Frank should have a good game tonight since he was compared to DSJr.

Who's gonna defend Luka...definitely NOT Lance. Vonleh might be the right fit.

I wonder if Fiz is going to try some Mitch and Kornet together on the floor tonight.

Thomas isnt lighting up the box score, but he is still one of the team's best defenders.

Looking forward to the Frank/DSJ rematch. Hope to see Frank looking to score. Thats what will really put him ahead of Smith jr, with his D.

Would be surprised if Kornet and MitchRob would be on the court together, except garbage time. Havent seen much of Kanter/Robinson.

One reason Kanter/KP worked well (before injuries sidelined one or the other) was they complimented each other's game. Covered each other's mistakes. Dont know if it would work, but trying Kanter/MitchRob as a tandem, is worth some time IMO.

Personally I think Thomas is struggling on D and I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that his foot/plantar fasciitis (sp?) has returned. He seems to be moving very flat footed

I don't like the idea of Kanter/Mitch because on offense they both need to be near the rim. with KP he could act like a stretch 4 and give Kanter some more room to work. WIth Mitch his defender will sag off big time

I could imagine Kanter/Vonleh though

Martin: Hezonja will be in the NBA next year. Martin was right; I was wrong. :-(
GustavBahler
Posts: 35927
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

11/2/2018  12:03 PM
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Frank should have a good game tonight since he was compared to DSJr.

Who's gonna defend Luka...definitely NOT Lance. Vonleh might be the right fit.

I wonder if Fiz is going to try some Mitch and Kornet together on the floor tonight.

Thomas isnt lighting up the box score, but he is still one of the team's best defenders.

Looking forward to the Frank/DSJ rematch. Hope to see Frank looking to score. Thats what will really put him ahead of Smith jr, with his D.

Would be surprised if Kornet and MitchRob would be on the court together, except garbage time. Havent seen much of Kanter/Robinson.

One reason Kanter/KP worked well (before injuries sidelined one or the other) was they complimented each other's game. Covered each other's mistakes. Dont know if it would work, but trying Kanter/MitchRob as a tandem, is worth some time IMO.

Personally I think Thomas is struggling on D and I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that his foot/plantar fasciitis (sp?) has returned. He seems to be moving very flat footed

I don't like the idea of Kanter/Mitch because on offense they both need to be near the rim. with KP he could act like a stretch 4 and give Kanter some more room to work. WIth Mitch his defender will sag off big time

I could imagine Kanter/Vonleh though


We'll see how Thomas does tonite, will hace to watch how he is moving. Fizdale has Kanter playing away from the rim anyway, wants him to shoot that jumper more. Might have a point about perimeter D, still wouldnt mind a look. They both play with a lot of energy, might help each other raise their game.

Cartman718
Posts: 28976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/2/2018  1:02 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Don't bother Uncle Nalod with trifling facts.

Ok, maybe that's why I got such a great deal scalping this morning?
Damn, no morning coffee and Cartman718 has not dispensed me my meds either!!
No wonder Im a mess.
Its Fixed, good thing otherwise players might have missed the plane!!

hahaha. I dont dispense. But you need them for sure!

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
NYKBocker
Posts: 35948
Alba Posts: 472
Joined: 1/14/2003
Member: #377
USA
11/2/2018  2:07 PM

martin
Posts: 48649
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
11/2/2018  2:41 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

oh yeah

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Posts: 26820
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

11/2/2018  2:52 PM
Nalod wrote:Welcome to MSG Luka Doncic!!!!

Welcome Knicks to meet Luka Doncic in Dallas!!!
I know this is Lame.....

I'm expecting a gangster performance.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
martin
Posts: 48649
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
11/2/2018  2:53 PM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
meloshouldgo
Posts: 26455
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/2/2018  4:16 PM
Chandler wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Frank should have a good game tonight since he was compared to DSJr.

Who's gonna defend Luka...definitely NOT Lance. Vonleh might be the right fit.

I wonder if Fiz is going to try some Mitch and Kornet together on the floor tonight.

Thomas isnt lighting up the box score, but he is still one of the team's best defenders.

Looking forward to the Frank/DSJ rematch. Hope to see Frank looking to score. Thats what will really put him ahead of Smith jr, with his D.

Would be surprised if Kornet and MitchRob would be on the court together, except garbage time. Havent seen much of Kanter/Robinson.

One reason Kanter/KP worked well (before injuries sidelined one or the other) was they complimented each other's game. Covered each other's mistakes. Dont know if it would work, but trying Kanter/MitchRob as a tandem, is worth some time IMO.

Personally I think Thomas is struggling on D and I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear that his foot/plantar fasciitis (sp?) has returned. He seems to be moving very flat footed

I don't like the idea of Kanter/Mitch because on offense they both need to be near the rim. with KP he could act like a stretch 4 and give Kanter some more room to work. WIth Mitch his defender will sag off big time

I could imagine Kanter/Vonleh though

Don't know about his foot but his D has been lacklustre the last few games

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Chandler
Posts: 23430
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

11/2/2018  6:37 PM
Let’s open up a can of whoop-ass y’all
Martin: Hezonja will be in the NBA next year. Martin was right; I was wrong. :-(
meloshouldgo
Posts: 26455
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

11/2/2018  7:20 PM
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Cartman718
Posts: 28976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/2/2018  8:01 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
👍🏽
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 28976
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

11/2/2018  8:05 PM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
ScoreBot
11/2/2018  8:44 PM
Q1 10:24
DAL 2 NYK 2
Game Thread: To "Mav or Mav Not...." that is the question.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.