Game Thread: Warriors at Knicks - 7:30 pm ET
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

10/26/2018  9:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2018  9:53 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:I feel bad for the starters they played so well and got the game stolen from them while they were on the bench
This. Golden State will probably thank Fizdale

Fiz ruined our chemistry at the end of the 3rd i hope he learned his lesson STOP playing Lance Thomas
And you can’t play kanter for more then 5 min spurts... having Burke and kanter on the court at the same time is defensive suicide

agree with this. but with hezonja playing like **** and kornet not ready for primetime and knox out as well...does he have a choice?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/26/2018  9:53 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:I feel bad for the starters they played so well and got the game stolen from them while they were on the bench

Fiz ruined our chemistry at the end of the 3rd i hope he learned his lesson STOP playing Lance Thomas
And you can’t play kanter for more then 5 min spurts... having Burke and kanter on the court at the same time is defensive sucide

The problem is with Frank, Dotson and MRob starting there are no other good defenders to anchor the second unit. Probably Ron Baker over Trier, but they had either curry or Durant on eh floor for most of the game and Fiz let them go on a 18-2 run(or something like that) with no defense on the floor. bad coaching

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/26/2018  9:54 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

And you can’t play kanter for more then 5 min spurts... having Burke and kanter on the court at the same time is defensive sucide

Bad night for Lance. He just isn't that good. Great character guy.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
JesseDark
Member: #467
10/26/2018  9:54 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
JesseDark wrote:Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face. Good game and there is hope.
I didnt expect to win. But the starters deserved a chance to finish their great work. By the time they got it there it was over. Yes the second unit brings scoring but leaving them out too long exposes their lack of defense

Yeah some tweeks need to made via trade or otherwise to our 2nd unit. I'd like see more of this starting 5.

Bring back dee-fense
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

10/26/2018  9:55 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

The problem is with Frank, Dotson and MRob starting there are no other good defenders to anchor the second unit. Probably Ron Baker over Trier, but they had either curry or Durant on eh floor for most of the game and Fiz let them go on a 18-2 run(or something like that) with no defense on the floor. bad coaching

True
Plus it proves that without defense you arent winning. Someone suggested that defense isnt nearly important as offense lol. Well hope they watched this game
StarksEwing1

10/26/2018  9:57 PM
JesseDark wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
JesseDark wrote:Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face. Good game and there is hope.
I didnt expect to win. But the starters deserved a chance to finish their great work. By the time they got it there it was over. Yes the second unit brings scoring but leaving them out too long exposes their lack of defense

Yeah some tweeks need to made via trade or otherwise to our 2nd unit. I'd like see more of this starting 5.

i will be surprised if this isnt our starting 5 for the forseeable future
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
10/26/2018  10:00 PM
Steph mentioned Frank.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo

10/26/2018  10:00 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

True
Plus it proves that without defense you arent winning. Someone suggested that defense isnt nearly important as offense lol. Well hope they watched this game

If you play good defense you can compete with anyone. But fans want All Stars and HOF scorers. IIWII

meloshouldgo

10/26/2018  10:02 PM
I hope Fiz learned that Burke, THJR and Trier should NEVER be on the floor together
Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/26/2018  10:07 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Steph mentioned Frank.

what did he say?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

10/26/2018  10:12 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:What is Fiz upset about? He has only himself for this - what an idiot
I gotta agree. He put them in a bad situation after they basically outplayed the champs all game

Yeah they did, I hate moral victories and this ones on Fiz.

This is on our roster....better team won.

StarksEwing1

10/26/2018  10:13 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Steph mentioned Frank.

what did he say?

basically he is progressing really well
meloshouldgo

10/26/2018  10:15 PM
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:What is Fiz upset about? He has only himself for this - what an idiot
I gotta agree. He put them in a bad situation after they basically outplayed the champs all game

We had a chance and the starters had earned the right to finish the game. Coach killed it - no other way to spin this ****

StarksEwing1

10/26/2018  10:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2018  10:19 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

We had a chance and the starters had earned the right to finish the game. Coach killed it - no other way to spin this ****

Golden State is clearly the kings and I didnt expect to win BUT I agree the starters deserved to have a chance to see if they could finish it after outplaying their starters the whole game up to that point. Fiz needs to take ownership of that too
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/26/2018  10:32 PM
guess it didn’t show on tv but frank didn’t fight over a screen and gave curry a free 3-pointer from the corner and fiz went absolutely bat-**** crazy, a full-on hissy fit and immediately ordered burke in. humiliated frank big time, he even sat on the baseline rather than the bench after that. imo very bad move by fiz, poor self-control. i like him and am glad we have him but gotta admit if this bs is what he was doing to gasol then he deserved to be fired and it’ll happen again if he keeps it up.
StarksEwing1

10/26/2018  10:35 PM
Marv wrote:guess it didn’t show on tv but frank didn’t fight over a screen and gave curry a free 3-pointer from the corner and fiz went absolutely bat-**** crazy, a full-on hissy fit and immediately ordered burke in. humiliated frank big time, he even sat on the baseline rather than the bench after that. imo very bad move by fiz, poor self-control. i like him and am glad we have him but gotta admit if this bs is what he was doing to gasol then he deserved to be fired and it’ll happen again if he keeps it up.
I didnt see that. Frank is really good at fighting over screens but its impossible to fight over all of them
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
10/26/2018  10:38 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Marv wrote:guess it didn’t show on tv but frank didn’t fight over a screen and gave curry a free 3-pointer from the corner and fiz went absolutely bat-**** crazy, a full-on hissy fit and immediately ordered burke in. humiliated frank big time, he even sat on the baseline rather than the bench after that. imo very bad move by fiz, poor self-control. i like him and am glad we have him but gotta admit if this bs is what he was doing to gasol then he deserved to be fired and it’ll happen again if he keeps it up.
I didnt see that. Frank is really good at fighting over screens but its impossible to fight over all of them

exactly. and he had just scored his 17th point and was in a rhythm, playing confidently.

StarksEwing1

10/26/2018  10:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2018  10:52 PM
Marv wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

exactly. and he had just scored his 17th point and was in a rhythm, playing confidently.

well fiz certainly ****ed up in the 4th quarter by leaving the defensive inept 2nd Unit it the game too long but he was yelling at the starters who were outplaying golden state all game
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
10/26/2018  10:48 PM

Wow thanks

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
meloshouldgo

10/26/2018  11:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/26/2018  11:05 PM

wow what a complete jerk. Then he lets Burke, Trier and THJR play the whole time GS made that run? SMH

Game Thread: Warriors at Knicks - 7:30 pm ET

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy