[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Denver Nuggets
Author Thread
Bretrobert1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6028

10/24/2018  10:24 AM
They're really going to compete this year. Really like the make-up of thier roster. Jokic is a matchup nightmare. Murray keeps getting better & has lots of talent. Gary Harris is quickly becoming one of the best 2 way players in the NBA--and maybe my favorite player to watch right now. They also have super solid guys like Monte Morris & Trey Lyles coming off the bench. Morris, especially. Always liked his game at Iowa State. Set NCAA records for assists/turnovers & plays really nice D. All of these guys mentioned, minus Lyles & Murray, were value picks through the draft. The Nuggets had an impressive rebuild-which they did the right way. Gary Harris' contract was a steal that is really going to pay dividends 2, 3 and 4 years from now.
"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/25/2018  3:12 PM
I think Jokic had a 33-18-11 game or some such ****.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

10/25/2018  3:47 PM
Embiid gets a lot if attention and is an athletic freak. But you have to say Jokic is the best young center, at least offensively, right now. Embiid's ceiling is higher and I look forward to seeing him get there. But I feel Embiid bails out opposing defenses out with some of decisions. He has so many tools and I think he gets bored. The knock on Jokic will always be defense. As efficient as he is on offense, the good teams will always single him out and exploit. That said, they both have room to improve and will be scary in a few years.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

10/25/2018  5:53 PM
Utah is going to be really good, but Rubio is playing like crap.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
OT: Denver Nuggets

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy