[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/30/2019  8:46 AM
Get your fresh hot Lauletta training camp highlights! Oh wait, that's Alex Tanney! Sorry!
https://www.giants.com/news/shurmur-pleased-with-competition-in-first-week
AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

8/6/2019  2:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/6/2019  2:28 PM
jrodmc wrote:Get your fresh hot Lauletta training camp highlights! Oh wait, that's Alex Tanney! Sorry!

I'm still looking for Knickoftime. He owes me 20 bucks. Lol

Searching for any new poster with same smug posting style. Cuz I'm sure he changed his screen name.
I'm guessing:
Kyleoftime
Lauleta4eva
17NYG2C29-2

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
USA
8/6/2019  2:28 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Get your fresh hot Lauletta training camp highlights! Oh wait, that's Alex Tanney! Sorry!

Searching for any new poster with same smug posting style. Cuz I'm sure he changed his screen name.
I'm guessing:
Kyleoftime
Lauletaforeva
17NYG2C29-2

Or how about: 4thStringer?
https://www.giants.com/news/giants-release-first-unofficial-depth-chart-of-2019

jrodmc
USA
8/19/2019  8:15 AM
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I'm guessing:
Kyleoftime
Lauletaforeva
17NYG2C29-2

Or how about: 4thStringer?
https://www.giants.com/news/giants-release-first-unofficial-depth-chart-of-2019

Or how about "PleaseCoach-HoldME"

Man, Lauletta may not even make the team as a holder for Rosas. The punter is listed as the first string holder, and they don't even list anyone on the depth chart beyond that as holder. Do teams carry 2nd string holders? LMAO

jrodmc
USA
8/28/2019  12:54 PM
Uh oh. Looks like Kyle's made a case for not getting cut this Saturday:
https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/08/26/new-york-giants-kyle-lauletta-has-handled-awkward-situation-like-pro/

Either that, or Gettleman's planting stories to up KL's trade value.

Is the bet open for adjustments?

jrodmc
USA
8/30/2019  9:14 AM
Lauletta had team-high totals of 62 passes, 37 completions and 453 yards in the four preseason games. He threw four touchdown passes and no interceptions. His passer rating was an impressive 103.8. Did his performance in the finale strengthen his bid to make the roster?

Things don't look good for Tanney, unless they gave Lauletta the whole 2nd half to pump up his trade value.

jrodmc
USA
9/6/2019  1:38 PM
Now starting for YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!! LMAO

Here endeth the thread...

HofstraBBall

9/10/2019  3:00 PM
jrodmc wrote:Now starting for YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!! LMAO

Lmao. Never hated the guy just did not think he was worth benching the guy that gave you Two chips. Close between him and Taney in pre season. Think it came down to money or coin toss. Think they should have used that spot on a extra special teams guy or to pick up another DB off waivers.

What did you think of the first disappointing game?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
USA
9/11/2019  12:11 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Lmao. Never hated the guy just did not think he was worth benching the guy that gave you Two chips. Close between him and Taney in pre season. Think it came down to money or coin toss. Think they should have used that spot on a extra special teams guy or to pick up another DB off waivers.

I was talking to another guy about it before the game on Sunday, and it was exactly like I said. Improved O-line, but Dallas is too good on both lines to think we were going to get anything than what we got. If anything, I hope Shurmur realizes he's going to have to run Barkely until the wheels fall off. Damn, our D really really sucks...

And now Sheppard is out too...

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

9/13/2019  10:59 AM
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I was talking to another guy about it before the game on Sunday, and it was exactly like I said. Improved O-line, but Dallas is too good on both lines to think we were going to get anything than what we got. If anything, I hope Shurmur realizes he's going to have to run Barkely until the wheels fall off. Damn, our D really really sucks...

I like the Giants foundation but man do we suck. Gettleman jettisoned our playmakers... outside of Barkley, who realistically scares our opponents?

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
HofstraBBall

9/15/2019  4:40 PM
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Agreed.

Defense is bad. Played ok in the second half but 21 point lead they gave the Bills is tough to overcome. And when they needed a stop the Bills went all the way down the field amd put the game out of reach.

Eli looked old. May be having his top targets out but just not sharp and looking like it's getting closer to moving on.

Agree that we should be letting our best player carry the ball more. Gonna be a long year if this continues. Hopefully when we get our 2 best outs back, things will get better.

jrodmc
USA
9/16/2019  9:01 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Agreed.

Defense is bad. Played ok in the second half but 21 point lead they gave the Bills is tough to overcome. And when they needed a stop the Bills went all the way down the field amd put the game out of reach.

Eli looked old. May be having his top targets out but just not sharp and looking like it's getting closer to moving on.

Agree that we should be letting our best player carry the ball more. Gonna be a long year if this continues. Hopefully when we get our 2 best outs back, things will get better.

At least we were getting some level of pressure on their QB. Not sure if that's just an indication of our pass rush improving, or the Bill's O-line suck level.
Our coverage is non-existent and beyond pathetic. The lowlights looked like the Bill's wideouts were running practice patterns against nobody. How the hell can ANYONE be that wide open???

jrodmc
USA
9/16/2019  9:03 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I like the Giants foundation but man do we suck. Gettleman jettisoned our playmakers... outside of Barkley, who realistically scares our opponents?

OBJ? Good riddance. At least now we can suck without the circus antics.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

9/17/2019  2:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

he's definitely the most talented guy let go, and I'm not against getting rid of him persay, but JPP, Snacks, Vernon, Collins come to mind. None of the replacements could be described as an impact player

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
jrodmc
USA
9/17/2019  3:43 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

he's definitely the most talented guy let go, and I'm not against getting rid of him persay, but JPP, Snacks, Vernon, Collins come to mind. None of the replacements could be described as an impact player

And we're left with guys like Jenkins who point fingers instead of owning up to their own suckiness.

In other news, KnickofTime was only one season, two games off! And the wrong backup! Better late than never!

jrodmc
USA
9/23/2019  8:13 AM
Goodbye Eli... the king is dead, long live the king!
Holy sheehit, Jone's first TD in the league and he scores it running! It's a whole new ball game fellas!

It's great to see a secondary that sucks as much as ours!

Thank god we didn't lose yet ANOTHER game on a last second field goal!

HofstraBBall

9/30/2019  7:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/30/2019  7:25 AM
jrodmc wrote:Goodbye Eli... the king is dead, long live the king!
Holy sheehit, Jone's first TD in the league and he scores it running! It's a whole new ball game fellas!

The kid looks good. We finally got a good game from the defense. Although, its the Redskins. It is nice to see our QB, for a change, be the one stretching out running yards for first downs. (With Lauletta like quickness.) Lets hope this kid continues to show he is the real deal. I am pleasantly suprised the pick is working out so far.

jrodmc
USA
10/2/2019  8:59 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Goodbye Eli... the king is dead, long live the king!

The kid looks good. We finally got a good game from the defense. Although, its the Redskins. It is nice to see our QB, for a change, be the one stretching out running yards for first downs. (With Lauletta like quickness.) Lets hope this kid continues to show he is the real deal. I am pleasantly suprised the pick is working out so far.

You're funny. The "olive branch" Lauletta reference. Classic.
Come back, Knickoftime, all is forgiven.

Next two games should be all the test of realness this Eli clone is going to need. At least for this season. So nice not to start a season off 0-6 again.

jrodmc
USA
10/22/2019  11:41 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/22/2019  11:47 AM
Sacked 8 times. Yikes! Somewhere on the sidelines, behind a clipboard, someone is probably glad it wasn't him...
jrodmc
USA
12/5/2019  2:26 PM
Hey Hofstra, if Eli gets replaced by a miraculously re-signed Lauletta at the end of the season, does this mean KnickofTime actually won the bet?
OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy