HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Do think it is getting close for Eli to move on but disagree that it is entirely his fault.

He's old for an NFL player, his production has been in decline, he plays a game increasingly out of style in the NFL and the worst possible style for his offensive line, he makes way too much for his production and will almost certainly never play in another postseason game as a Giant.

There is really NO reason to play him after Sunday. But you can't just move the scout team QB into the line-up in 4 days.

Give Eli a home game against a division rival for fans to say goodbye. Then going into the bye week promote Lauletta so he has a full 2 weeks (next game is a Mon night game) to prepare and see what's up over the last 7 games.

Still waiting for my $20.

Give me your address, E-money sharing account or email address I can get those things from you and then cite the bet you think you won and if warranted I'll take care of that right away.

I don't recall betting he'd start in San Francisco, but if I did and you post the appropriate post, I'm good for it.

Just did.

You're not very good at this.

Will Lauleta be starting this week?

I doubt it.

I'm sticking with multiple games sometime this year.

Is your interest in making a bet you haven't actually been confident enough to make yet increasing?

Have not received confirmation of your charitable contribution.

You need better jokes.

Did you send that $20 to charity?

Will Kyle start this week?

Will wait for informative QB breakdown video.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/19/2018  10:19 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Do think it is getting close for Eli to move on but disagree that it is entirely his fault.

He's old for an NFL player, his production has been in decline, he plays a game increasingly out of style in the NFL and the worst possible style for his offensive line, he makes way too much for his production and will almost certainly never play in another postseason game as a Giant.

There is really NO reason to play him after Sunday. But you can't just move the scout team QB into the line-up in 4 days.

Give Eli a home game against a division rival for fans to say goodbye. Then going into the bye week promote Lauletta so he has a full 2 weeks (next game is a Mon night game) to prepare and see what's up over the last 7 games.

Give me your address, E-money sharing account or email address I can get those things from you and then cite the bet you think you won and if warranted I'll take care of that right away.

I don't recall betting he'd start in San Francisco, but if I did and you post the appropriate post, I'm good for it.

Just did.

I doubt it.

Is your interest in making a bet you haven't actually been confident enough to make yet increasing?

You need better jokes.

Maybe we can start a pool to see whether they try Kyle or Eli at cornerback first? Listening to Carl Banks frothing at the mouth during the fourth quarter, it sounded like our secondary couldn't figure out how to spell coverage, let alone actually do it.

Iggles on the downside next week... the saga continues...

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/19/2018  11:13 AM
jrodmc wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

Maybe we can start a pool to see whether they try Kyle or Eli at cornerback first? Listening to Carl Banks frothing at the mouth during the fourth quarter, it sounded like our secondary couldn't figure out how to spell coverage, let alone actually do it.

Iggles on the downside next week... the saga continues...

Defense was playing prevent D....for entire game. Looking to keep it under 56.

Hey at least we finally got a sack.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

11/19/2018  12:21 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

You still committed to Manning being the 2019 and 2020 QB?

No, Manning will start against the Eagles for the 3-7 Giants.

HofstraBBall

11/19/2018  1:26 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

That was joke! Already sent it in for you. Your favorite charity. American institute for sports fans with low intellect. "AISFLI" pronounced Ass fly. Also sent an extra $20 to the Kyle Lauleta legal fund. Cuz he is our future.

Knickoftime

11/19/2018  1:32 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

That was joke! Already sent it in for you. Your favorite charity. American institute for sports fans with low intellect. "AISFLI" pronounced Ass fly. Also sent an extra $20 to the Kyle Lauleta legal fund. Cuz he is our future.

It's interesting occupying the same world in which someone thought this post was a good idea.

HofstraBBall

11/19/2018  3:07 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

It's interesting occupying the same world in which someone thought this post was a good idea.

My apologies. If you send that $20 to the Red Cross, We can go back to analyzing all your exciting insight on Giants football. I'll even watch your breakdown videos.

Knickoftime

11/19/2018  3:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/19/2018  3:52 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

My apologies. If you send that $20 to the Red Cross, We can go back to analyzing all your exciting insight on Giants football. I'll even watch your breakdown videos.

In the alternate universe in which that bet was made, I already have.

And $20, what are you 12?

So yes or no question, you're feeling pretty frisky coming off two wins.

Does Eli Manning, assuming he's healthy enough, start the remaining 6 games, yes or no?

HofstraBBall

11/19/2018  7:51 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

Does Eli Manning, assuming he's healthy enough, start the remaining 6 games, yes or no?

No I am not 12. Kinda of creeping asking if someone is 12 on the internet. Your obviously over 70 as your use of the word "Frisky" suggests. Don t know what that means.

Apparently $20 dollars is a lot of money for you. We both know what you did to avoid paying. Thank goodness for those less fortunate that I paid it for you.

Wait now its up to 6 games? Sneaky Peeeet...

Still waiting for that breakdown video showing how Manning can no longer play in the NFL. Was that your boy rolling off 17 out of 18 on Sunday?

Knickoftime

11/19/2018  7:58 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

No I am not 12. Kinda of creeping asking if someone is 12 on the internet. Your obviously over 70 as your use of the word "Frisky" suggests. Don t know what that means.

Apparently $20 dollars is a lot of money for you. We both know what you did to avoid paying. Thank goodness for those less fortunate that I paid it for you.

Still waiting for that breakdown video showing how Manning can no longer play in the NFL. Was that your boy rolling off 17 out of 18 on Sunday?

Man, you are unskilled at trash-talking.

Your lack of confidence in Manning starting all of the remaining 6 games is showing.

Clearly you believe like I Lauletta will start games in 2018.

jrodmc
USA
11/21/2018  8:53 AM
So in this new world of legal sports betting, I can't even find odds on Lauletta starting a game this year?

Hey, what about Lauletta starting a second half? LOL

jrodmc
USA
12/3/2018  8:25 AM
what, is the betting window closed?

What are the odds Odell starts a game at QB?

HofstraBBall

12/4/2018  5:03 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

Man, you are unskilled at trash-talking.

Your lack of confidence in Manning starting all of the remaining 6 games is showing.

Clearly you believe like I Lauletta will start games in 2018.

Will Kyle be starting this week? Or the next game after a loss?
AISFLI sent me note thanking me for the donation. If you give me your real name I'll let them know it was actually a donation from you, their main supporter.

HofstraBBall

12/9/2018  5:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/9/2018  6:28 PM
Lauletta replaces Eli Manning!!!

As Knickoftime predicted!!

Knickoftime:" I will bet you that Kyle Lauletta, the future of the franchise, will replace Eli Manning on the 13th game of the year. After Giants are leading 40-0 and go 0 for 5 with 1 pick to seal the starting QB job for 2019!" Location still TBD.

Uncanny. Unless he went back and edited posts.

Where should I send that $20?

jrodmc
USA
12/17/2018  8:01 AM
Lauletta deactivated.

The saga continues.

HofstraBBall

12/17/2018  4:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/18/2018  9:23 AM
jrodmc wrote:Lauletta deactivated.

The saga continues.

There must be some mistake. Knickoftime said it so. Kyle would start after the bye week. Definitely after a loss. Absolutely after a shut out. I mean the coaches see Kyle play every day but I am positive Knickoftime had better insight. If not, the staff is obligated to satisfy his curiosity. I sure hope Kyle gets the start or else i am out $20 bucks and three Kyle jerseys(another $4 cost)

jrodmc
USA
1/2/2019  8:37 AM
I bet Kyle starts the first preseason game.

At middle linebacker. LOL

jrodmc
USA
3/21/2019  2:36 PM
Sorry, this was too good to resist, talking about the QB position:

Gettleman added: “I mean this is the face of your franchise. He’s got to do all the right stuff for all the right reasons. You can’t go to bed at night worrying if he’s gonna come in on time. You can’t do that, no matter how talented they are.”
jrodmc
USA
6/28/2019  10:49 AM
Bump
Looks like Tanney has the inside track on 3rd string QB with 2.1 million invested, but Shurmur and Gettleman may not want to cut their former 108th pick in the draft.

So much for getting lectures on trash talking. Lowletta may not only not start in 2020, we can now start the betting on whether or not he gets cut.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
7/24/2019  9:58 PM
jrodmc wrote:Bump
Looks like Tanney has the inside track on 3rd string QB with 2.1 million invested, but Shurmur and Gettleman may not want to cut their former 108th pick in the draft.

So much for getting lectures on trash talking. Lowletta may not only not start in 2020, we can now start the betting on whether or not he gets cut.

Tanney is a waste of a roster spot. He's a known entitity who stinks. It's very characteristic of Gettleman's signings.

OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy