OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

11/5/2018  6:40 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Do think it is getting close for Eli to move on but disagree that it is entirely his fault.

He's old for an NFL player, his production has been in decline, he plays a game increasingly out of style in the NFL and the worst possible style for his offensive line, he makes way too much for his production and will almost certainly never play in another postseason game as a Giant.

There is really NO reason to play him after Sunday. But you can't just move the scout team QB into the line-up in 4 days.

Give Eli a home game against a division rival for fans to say goodbye. Then going into the bye week promote Lauletta so he has a full 2 weeks (next game is a Mon night game) to prepare and see what's up over the last 7 games.

Still waiting for my $20.

Give me your address, E-money sharing account or email address I can get those things from you and then cite the bet you think you won and if warranted I'll take care of that right away.

I don't recall betting he'd start in San Francisco, but if I did and you post the appropriate post, I'm good for it.

AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

11/5/2018  7:32 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Do think it is getting close for Eli to move on but disagree that it is entirely his fault.

He's old for an NFL player, his production has been in decline, he plays a game increasingly out of style in the NFL and the worst possible style for his offensive line, he makes way too much for his production and will almost certainly never play in another postseason game as a Giant.

There is really NO reason to play him after Sunday. But you can't just move the scout team QB into the line-up in 4 days.

Give Eli a home game against a division rival for fans to say goodbye. Then going into the bye week promote Lauletta so he has a full 2 weeks (next game is a Mon night game) to prepare and see what's up over the last 7 games.

Give me your address, E-money sharing account or email address I can get those things from you and then cite the bet you think you won and if warranted I'll take care of that right away.

I don't recall betting he'd start in San Francisco, but if I did and you post the appropriate post, I'm good for it.

Just did. You can just donate the winnings to your favorite charity.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knickoftime

11/6/2018  11:00 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

You're not very good at this.

HofstraBBall

11/13/2018  10:20 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2018  10:20 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

Will Lauleta be starting this week?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knickoftime

11/13/2018  1:50 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

I'm sticking with multiple games sometime this year.

Is your interest in making a bet you haven't actually been confident enough to make yet increasing?

HofstraBBall

11/13/2018  4:11 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

Is your interest in making a bet you haven't actually been confident enough to make yet increasing?

Have not received confirmation of your charitable contribution.

Knickoftime

11/13/2018  4:11 PM
https://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/11/eli_mannings_comeback_cant_change_the_cruel_realit.html

Knickoftime

11/13/2018  4:12 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

HofstraBBall

11/13/2018  4:17 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

I knew you didn't know anything about football but thought maybe sneaky Pete would stick to his word. What was I thinking.

HofstraBBall

11/13/2018  4:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2018  4:26 PM
Knickoftime wrote:https://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/11/eli_mannings_comeback_cant_change_the_cruel_realit.html

Proof your not a Giant fan! Just a troll trying to be right about something!

Let me refresh your short memory.....

Knickoftime

11/13/2018  4:31 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:https://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/11/eli_mannings_comeback_cant_change_the_cruel_realit.html

Eli Manning has not played the QB position well this year, and not just because of the offensive line.

Knickoftime

11/13/2018  4:37 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

I knew you didn't know anything about football but thought maybe sneaky Pete would stick to his word. What was I thinking.

Again, there really is no humor in just making something up.

I no more offered to bet he'd play in San Francisco than you offered to bet he'd be the QB in 2019 and 2010.

Oh wait... my mistake. You DID offer that bet...

HofstraBBall wrote:Or lets just make friendly wager that Eli will in fact be the 2019-2020 QB

My bad.

HofstraBBall

11/14/2018  8:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/14/2018  9:50 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

I no more offered to bet he'd play in San Francisco than you offered to bet he'd be the QB in 2019 and 2010.

HofstraBBall wrote:Or lets just make friendly wager that Eli will in fact be the 2019-2020 QB

My bad.

Sneaky Pete. We both know what you did. Its all right, I'll donate that $20 for you.

Just stop trolling on a thread about a team you dont support.

HofstraBBall

11/14/2018  9:07 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Eli Manning has not played the QB position well this year, and not just because of the offensive line.

So the O line finally does there job and protects the QB (after changes to the starters) and Manning has a good game and manages yet another game winning drive but sneaky pete sees no correlation. Typical Knickoftime. Would not expect anything less from a guy with your savvy perception and football knowledge. So let me guess, when the O line was leaking like a sieve the great Lauleta would have made things happen. YOUR crystal ball probably told you so.

Knickoftime

11/14/2018  10:12 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

So the O line finally does there job and protects the QB (after changes to the starters) and Manning has a good game and manages yet another game winning drive but sneaky pete sees no correlation. Typical Knickoftime. Would not expect anything less from a guy with your savvy perception and football knowledge. So let me guess, when the O line was leaking like a sieve the great Lauleta would have made things happen. YOUR crystal ball probably told you so.

Heh, you really are no good at this. This is what happens when you let it get personal.

I've written repeatedly in this thread and directly to you that the O-line issues is a major element to Manning's struggles. But in addition to that, he's also not the same QB he was when he was 34, which makes sense considering he isn't 34 anymore.

Worse yet, not only do you somehow feel the need to ignore what's been posted in this threat, you still don't get the point, which is fairly remarkable.

You still write as if the real point of the Giants season from this point forward is to win games. It isn't. It's development and discovery. It's giving Carter, Tomlison, McIntosh, Hill, Chandler, Davis snaps. It's seeing if Coleman and Henderson have a future. It's seeing if Brown will be worth a free agent investment in the offseason.

And no, when Lauletta starts, it will not be to see him make things happens, it'll be to see what tools he has.

I keep making it easier on you, why are you so afraid to bet?

Next time the Giants lose a game in 2018, Lauletta will start the NEXT week. How about that?

Man enough?

Knickoftime

11/14/2018  10:14 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Just did.

I doubt it.

You need better jokes.

My bad.

Sneaky Pete. We both know what you did. Its all right, I'll donate that $20 for you.

Just stop trolling on a thread about a team you dont support.

HofstraBBall

11/14/2018  1:25 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Heh, you really are no good at this. This is what happens when you let it get personal.

I've written repeatedly in this thread and directly to you that the O-line issues is a major element to Manning's struggles. But in addition to that, he's also not the same QB he was when he was 34, which makes sense considering he isn't 34 anymore.

Worse yet, not only do you somehow feel the need to ignore what's been posted in this threat, you still don't get the point, which is fairly remarkable.

You still write as if the real point of the Giants season from this point forward is to win games. It isn't. It's development and discovery. It's giving Carter, Tomlison, McIntosh, Hill, Chandler, Davis snaps. It's seeing if Coleman and Henderson have a future. It's seeing if Brown will be worth a free agent investment in the offseason.

And no, when Lauletta starts, it will not be to see him make things happens, it'll be to see what tools he has.

Next time the Giants lose a game in 2018, Lauletta will start the NEXT week. How about that?

Man enough?

I understand that making a bet on the internet is the only way you can still prove your a man. Don't have that problem.

So now.........Lauleta will start if and only if after the Giants lose a game? Sneaky Pete!! bahaha. Will it be only if they lose at home, in europe, wearing pick uniforms, a Thursday night game on a leap year?

So you like Laulettas tools?

Just paid your $20. We both know what you did.

Knickoftime

11/14/2018  1:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/14/2018  1:42 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Man enough?

I understand that making a bet on the internet is the only way you can still prove your a man. Don't have that problem.

I'll give you this much, you've got bigger ones than that.

So now.........Lauleta will start if and only if after the Giants lose a game?

No.

He'll start the next week after they lose their next game.

Are you REALLY this bad at this that you think I'm suggesting the NY Giants may not lose another game in 2018?

Wow.

I've already said Lauletta WILL start a game this season, period.

I offered to narrow that down for you. I've giving you more favorable terms.

Sneaky Pete!! bahaha. Will it be only if they lose at home, in europe, wearing pick uniforms, a Thursday night game on a leap year?

Do you honestly not realize all those conditions are MORE favorable to you and not to me?

Let me help you here... if offered, you should take that bet. If ALL of those unlikely things didn't happen, you'd win.

Wow.

Just paid your $20. We both know what you did.

Indeed we do.

I tried to say yes to this:

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/15/2018  12:46 PM
This thread will make a meaningless 9-7 season so much more enjoyable. Pragmatically speaking, that is.
A fourth round QB and Eli's swan song. Who knew it could create this much drama?

I really need to get out more. Even with winter being here.

Knickoftime

11/15/2018  1:25 PM
jrodmc wrote:This thread will make a meaningless 9-7 season so much more enjoyable. Pragmatically speaking, that is.
A fourth round QB and Eli's swan song. Who knew it could create this much drama?

Indeed, considering both are inevitable.

OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy