[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

10/30/2018  10:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2018  10:37 AM
Knickoftime wrote:Ummmmm... duh.

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/10/29/18038978/giants-coach-pat-shurmur-wont-say-it-but-the-eli-manning-era-is-over-kyle-lauletta

Think SIRI recorded you.

I think i gave you too much credit. I think you are as dense as the blogger you are boasting about. Probably another top notch NFL guy, like yourself.

Shumur: "Eli is our quarterback"
Knicksoftime: "So Lauletta is starting?"

Shumur: I think you always want to make sure, when you replace somebody, you replace him with guys who can do that job,” “I think you always consider that, because the team counts on the fact we’re gonna play the best people at all positions.”
Knocoftime: "So Lauletta is starting?"

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

10/30/2018  10:31 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/10/29/18038978/giants-coach-pat-shurmur-wont-say-it-but-the-eli-manning-era-is-over-kyle-lauletta

Think SIRI recorded you.

I think i gave you too much credit. I think you are as dense as the blogger you are boasting about. Probably another top notch NFL guy, like yourself.

Shumur: I think you always want to make sure, when you replace somebody, you replace him with guys who can do that job,” “I think you always consider that, because the team counts on the fact we’re gonna play the best people at all positions.”

Lauletta will start multiple games during the remaining 8 games.

Yes or no?

I know you won't bet, but surely you're secure enough to respond to a fair, reasonable, relevant yes or no question with a simple yes or no...

HofstraBBall

10/30/2018  10:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2018  10:38 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Think SIRI recorded you.

Yes or no?

I know you won't bet, but surely you're secure enough to respond to a fair, reasonable, relevant yes or no question with a simple yes or no...

Knicksoftime when he hears an opinion he does not like:

I say Connor Cook.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Knickoftime

10/30/2018  10:47 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Think SIRI recorded you.

Yes or no?

I say Connor Cook.

I understand.

You just won't admit it.

HofstraBBall

10/30/2018  12:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/30/2018  12:04 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Think SIRI recorded you.

Yes or no?

I say Connor Cook.

I understand.

You just won't admit it.

LMAO. I am really worried about you.

Fine, to make you get some sleep.

I Admit your dense?
I Admit that Eli should not be benched, as he is not the main cause for the teams record.
I admit there is no point to staring some scrub like Lauletta for a TWO TIME SB CHAMP!!.
I admit you cant live with opinions not lining up with yours? Even Pro coaching staffs.
I admit you have terrible reading comprehension and listening skills. But lets try this again. I'll post this again and follow up with questions. Good luck!

"Will Eli be benched, due to Knickoftime like fans knee jerk frustration, if the giants go 1 and 9 or 1 and 10? Maybe. To me move like these are simplistic and what arm chair QB fans crave. Does not improve the team in any way or work (See last year)
Will Eli be cut for cap space in 2019? Good possibility. Saves a lot of money. But, imo, only if someone better (Not Lauletta) is added at QB. ie. First rounder, FA
Will he be cut in 2019 to make room for Lauletta? For Sneaky Petes sake NO." Meaning NO!

Knickoftime

10/30/2018  12:22 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:LMAO. I am really worried about you.

No you aren't.

What you seem is very concerned about is how you're perceived here.

I Admit that Eli should not be benched, as he is not the main cause for the teams record.

But he will.

I admit there is no point to staring some scrub like Lauletta for a TWO TIME SB CHAMP!!.

But that's going to happen too.

"Will Eli be benched, due to Knickoftime like fans knee jerk frustration, if the giants go 1 and 9 or 1 and 10? Maybe.

Not maybe. Will.

And not because Gettleman and Shurmur are bending to fans. But because they apparently know better than you.

Will he be cut in 2019 to make room for Lauletta? For Sneaky Petes sake NO." Meaning NO!

Fair enough. Odd random statement, given we've never discussed that occurring.

HofstraBBall

10/31/2018  9:27 AM
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

"Will Eli be benched, due to Knickoftime like fans knee jerk frustration, if the giants go 1 and 9 or 1 and 10? Maybe.

Not maybe. Will.

And not because Gettleman and Shurmur are bending to fans. But because they apparently know better than you.

You failed.....again.

So you said after the bye Lauletta will start?

Knickoftime

10/31/2018  9:51 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

Not maybe. Will.

You failed.....again.

No, I didn't.

I got $20 bucks for you if you can quote me suggesting he will start in San Fran.

HofstraBBall

10/31/2018  10:02 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

Not maybe. Will.

You failed.....again.

No, I didn't.

I got $20 bucks for you if you can quote me suggesting he will start in San Fran.

Will he start the 10th game?

Knickoftime

10/31/2018  10:20 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2018  10:21 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

Not maybe. Will.

You failed.....again.

No, I didn't.

Maybe.

I will reiterate for you the terms of which I offered to make a bet with you.

Lauletta WILL start multiple games over the remaining 8.

He won't start in San Fran. I acknowledged that days before the arrest.

He won't start week 17 at home vs Dallas. Manning will.

He will start multiple games of the six in between.

Unless we find out the traffic situation is even worse than we know. That's possible too.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2018  10:27 AM
My Gints life is so sad. It's a free country, and I'm actually following this stupid azz conversation.

It's like when I used to watch MASH re-runs after the news at 11:30pm every night, even though the show mostly sucked, and I knew the damn episodes by heart.

Knickoftime

10/31/2018  10:35 AM
jrodmc wrote:My Gints life is so sad. It's a free country, and I'm actually following this stupid azz conversation.

What conversation?

It's one person writing one thing, and another somehow repeating back things no one ever wrote.

That ain't a conversation.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/31/2018  10:42 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
jrodmc wrote:My Gints life is so sad. It's a free country, and I'm actually following this stupid azz conversation.

What conversation?

It's one person writing one thing, and another somehow repeating back things no one ever wrote.

*Backing away, slowly...*

Knickoftime

10/31/2018  10:51 AM
jrodmc wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

What conversation?

*Backing away, slowly...*

Good man.

HofstraBBall

10/31/2018  11:10 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

Not maybe. Will.

You failed.....again.

No, I didn't.

Maybe.

He won't start in San Fran. I acknowledged that days before the arrest. Bahahaha

Unless we find out the traffic situation is even worse than we know. That's possible too.

Da machine. Sneaky sneaky Pete! You mean your taking out the leap year provision? What about the "as long as Lauletta does not graduate to a major felony stipulation"? What if its under 30 degrees, the wind is blowing at more than 20 mph and Lauletta cannot find his mittens? Will that affect this wager you keep needing?

I have a better bet. I bet you that you check the UK boards more than you check in with your family. You twitch every time someone gives an opposing opinion. You have not watched a full Giants game this year, maybe ever. Your experience with organized football goes as high as you playing the colecovision football you just purchased off ebay to relive your playing career.

I was just checking. Us Giant are anxious to know when the savior is on his way.

HofstraBBall

10/31/2018  11:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/31/2018  11:25 AM

It's like when I used to watch MASH re-runs after the news at 11:30pm every night, even though the show mostly sucked, and I knew the damn episodes by heart.

This is much better than Mash! I am trying to keep this guy from losing it. Think of the damage I would do if he opened up the boards (Seems like a lot) with no one to contradict. Should just tell him I am a Jets fan.

Knickoftime

10/31/2018  12:33 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

No you aren't.

But he will.

Not maybe. Will.

You failed.....again.

No, I didn't.

Maybe.

He won't start in San Fran. I acknowledged that days before the arrest. Bahahaha

Da machine. Sneaky sneaky Pete! You mean your taking out the leap year provision? What about the "as long as Lauletta does not graduate to a major felony stipulation"? What if its under 30 degrees, the wind is blowing at more than 20 mph and Lauletta cannot find his mittens? Will that affect this wager you keep needing?

I have a better bet. I bet you that you check the UK boards more than you check in with your family. You twitch every time someone gives an opposing opinion. You have not watched a full Giants game this year, maybe ever. Your experience with organized football goes as high as you playing the colecovision football you just purchased off ebay to relive your playing career.

I was just checking. Us Giant are anxious to know when the savior is on his way.

The above is significantly more about you than it is about me.

Knickoftime

11/1/2018  10:13 PM
well, I guess we can all agree on this...

Kyle Lauletta is no Nick Mullens.

Knickoftime

11/2/2018  10:09 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25151421/nick-mullens-puts-historic-numbers-nfl-debut-49ers-cruise

Undrafted second year player. Had never even held a clipboard.

Is he a future NFL starter?

Probably not.

Doesn't mean he can't start a game.

Doesn't mean the 49ers can't find out what (if anything) he is and even look not so awful doing it.

HofstraBBall

11/5/2018  2:15 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:Do think it is getting close for Eli to move on but disagree that it is entirely his fault.

He's old for an NFL player, his production has been in decline, he plays a game increasingly out of style in the NFL and the worst possible style for his offensive line, he makes way too much for his production and will almost certainly never play in another postseason game as a Giant.

There is really NO reason to play him after Sunday. But you can't just move the scout team QB into the line-up in 4 days.

Give Eli a home game against a division rival for fans to say goodbye. Then going into the bye week promote Lauletta so he has a full 2 weeks (next game is a Mon night game) to prepare and see what's up over the last 7 games.

Still waiting for my $20.

OT - NY Giants Teardown Underway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy