Member: #6192

10/22/2018  9:08 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Surprised the Knicks are doing so well. Good 2nd unit.

Its Mario's good defense and Frank's good offense.

Really like Dotsons, Trier and Mario's energy and agressiveness. Would not mind seeing Trier, Dotson, Timmy, Kanter and Mario to start. Are starting 5 just doesn't make every position defend.

I like that lineup, except maybe Frank as PG and Trier off the bench. Him going against the 2nd unit is gold.

Frank and Lance are the two I was talking about when I said they dont all make the other team defend.

Will be interesting to see where/if Fiz puts Mudiay and Lee in the rotation/starting lineup

to be fair mario had the hot hand so the ball was going to him a lot. I would like fiz to run some plays for frank like the net game

Probably would be a good idea. Although I think Fiz has been clear he wants him to be more aggressive and has a green light. Was wondering if Frank would make a move or take another shot after he missed his second shot. He hasn't. Including a two on one where he passed the ball two feet from the basket.

he has been more aggressive other than one shot which I agree he passed on

With the last three quick shots, yes. Really would not mind seeing him at 15+ shots per game.

Btw, do you think this the first time this year the other team seems more athletic and skilled?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

10/22/2018  9:09 PM
This is the reality of this year without KP. Honestly all I care about is the kids progressing and playing hard
WP76
Member: #4508

10/22/2018  9:10 PM
For all the love the Celtics get, these guys look noticeably better to me.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Really like Dotsons, Trier and Mario's energy and agressiveness. Would not mind seeing Trier, Dotson, Timmy, Kanter and Mario to start. Are starting 5 just doesn't make every position defend.

I like that lineup, except maybe Frank as PG and Trier off the bench. Him going against the 2nd unit is gold.
Frank and Lance are the two I was talking about when I said they dont all make the other team defend.

Will be interesting to see where/if Fiz puts Mudiay and Lee in the rotation/starting lineup

to be fair mario had the hot hand so the ball was going to him a lot. I would like fiz to run some plays for frank like the net game
Probably would be a good idea. Although I think Fiz has been clear he wants him to be more aggressive and has a green light. Was wondering if Frank would make a move or take another shot after he missed his second shot. He hasn't. Including a two on one where he passed the ball two feet from the basket.
With the last three quick shots, yes. Really would not mind seeing him at 15+ shots per game.

Btw, do you think this the first time this year the other team seems more athletic and skilled?

Definitely. They’re long and fast and more so in game shape and they share the ball way more than we do
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1

StarksEwing1 wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:Frank needs to up his output by double, even triple
frank is the least of our problems. When he goes out all of a sudden we are down 15

Their First unit was a bigger reason. They sat out last half of first and first half of second.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
StarksEwing1

10/22/2018  9:11 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Sangfroid wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

yes thats true. Bucks are freakish in their atleticism. Knicks are very young and have some skill but we are still rebuilding. Need a healthy KP,another top pick,and a big free agent and we will be set
StarksEwing1

10/22/2018  9:12 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
frank is the least of our problems. When he goes out all of a sudden we are down 15

Their First unit was a bigger reason. They sat out last half of first and first half of second.

its a mixture for sure
HofstraBBall

10/22/2018  9:12 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Timmy sucks so bad on D

Check my previous posts...

At least his shot selection is excellent.

HofstraBBall

10/22/2018  9:15 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

its a mixture for sure

Trier is plus 8. The only Knick not in the minus. Ouch

knicks1248
Member: #582
10/22/2018  9:19 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

its a mixture for sure

that first unit isn't going to cut it, 3rd straight game we fall behind by double digits to start.

ES
StarksEwing1

10/22/2018  9:20 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

its a mixture for sure

that first unit isn't going to cut it, 3rd straight game we fall behind by double digits to start.

well I mean we were facing 2 great teams
Cartman718

10/22/2018  9:22 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
its a mixture for sure
You can blame no D Timmy kanter Burke
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/22/2018  9:23 PM
Unlike last season, Kanter is getting the ball a bunch near the arc, not in paint where he can post up, draw fouls, get to the line.
ScoreBot
10/22/2018  9:24 PM
Q3 11:00
MIL 71 NYK 56
StarksEwing1

10/22/2018  9:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/22/2018  9:25 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
its a mixture for sure
of course he wont. Its the player he claims to "like"
Cartman718

10/22/2018  9:25 PM
Frank D’likinaaaa
ScoreBot
10/22/2018  9:26 PM
Q3 10:24
MIL 75 NYK 58
ScoreBot
10/22/2018  9:28 PM
Q3 8:32
MIL 78 NYK 64
knicks1248
Member: #582
10/22/2018  9:28 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
its a mixture for sure

whos guarding middleton?

I didn't see the first half

ES
ScoreBot
10/22/2018  9:30 PM
Q3 8:32
MIL 78 NYK 66
Game Thread: The Bucks Stop Here! - 8 pm ET

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy