[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank haters can suck it
Author Thread
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

5/15/2022  9:02 PM
Panos wrote:I don't think the point was ever that he couldn't play defense. It was that he was thoroughly ineffective on the other side of the ball in any kind of role. His playmaking was so bad people wanted him in as a SF. Which he's not. He doesn't have any reliable offensive facet to his game.

Looks like phx has no reliable offense.

AUTOADVERT
blkexec
Member: #748
5/15/2022  9:12 PM
Where’s the bullock thread when you need one. Give that man his flowers now. Y’all see his defense on booker? And guess what, it’s during the playoffs.
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
5/15/2022  9:37 PM
blkexec wrote:Where’s the bullock thread when you need one. Give that man his flowers now. Y’all see his defense on booker? And guess what, it’s during the playoffs.

Bullock had the impossible task of guarding Trae without being able to breathe on him.

Losing Bullock sucked.

fwk00

5/15/2022  10:38 PM
Hardaway, Bullock, and Frankie are getting rings this year.
jskinny35
Member: #928
USA
5/15/2022  10:50 PM
fwk00 wrote:Hardaway, Bullock, and Frankie are getting rings this year.

If Mavs win you have to also add Trey Burke and Theo Pinson. That's a compiled starting Knicks lineup from the past few years... Just glad they didn't keep KP there or it would sting even more. Go Warriors!

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

5/16/2022  6:29 AM
jskinny35 wrote:

If Mavs win you have to also add Trey Burke and Theo Pinson. That's a compiled starting Knicks lineup from the past few years... Just glad they didn't keep KP there or it would sting even more. Go Warriors!

If they had KP they would of lost.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/16/2022  8:01 AM
jskinny35 wrote:

Why would you not want our past guys to win? The Knicks didn’t believe in them and didn’t trust them to be long term piece. That’s not in the players. This is the second team the Knicks have helped win in the playoffs. There was the Cleveland Knicks and now Dallas Knicks.

Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
5/16/2022  8:21 AM
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

Why would you not want our past guys to win? The Knicks didn’t believe in them and didn’t trust them to be long term piece. That’s not in the players. This is the second team the Knicks have helped win in the playoffs. There was the Cleveland Knicks and now Dallas Knicks.

dallas hasn't exactly won a ring yet.

and there isn't a single one of those guys i'd want back. except theo of course

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/16/2022  8:24 AM
I think Frank has solidified his role in the NBA: Not a full time rotational player but a minimum wage, 14-15th roster slot type who does spot isolation defensive work against wings. This is what he is good for, if healthy
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/16/2022  8:28 AM
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

I wouldn't mind Reggie in a bench role. Fun fact, Brunson shot a higher fg percentage from 2 point range than KP for the Mavericks this year.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/16/2022  8:39 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

I wouldn't mind Reggie in a bench role. Fun fact, Brunson shot a higher fg percentage from 2 point range than KP for the Mavericks this year.

all those stupid fade aways he takes over guys a foot shorter than him when he posts up.

Vmart
USA
5/16/2022  9:14 AM
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

I said helped win in the playoffs. No mention of ring.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

5/16/2022  12:05 PM
Vmart wrote:
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

So all we need is Luka?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/16/2022  12:24 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

If they had KP they would of lost.

If they had kept KP they would have not made the playoffs. Washington probably would have, though.

jrodmc
USA
5/16/2022  12:25 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

So all we need is Luka?

Yeah, and all the Cleveland Knicks needed was some flopper named LeQ.

fwk00

5/16/2022  12:29 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

So all we need is Luka?

Well it looks like the magic team building formula has changed. Don't need no stinkin' "big three". One consistent euro and five ex-knicks and you're good to go.

Lebron is next year's CP3 sad sack.

Vmart
USA
5/16/2022  6:36 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:
Marv wrote:
Vmart wrote:
jskinny35 wrote:

So all we need is Luka?

We made the playoffs last year. We needed to be patient.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/17/2022  8:59 AM
martin wrote:I think Frank has solidified his role in the NBA: Not a full time rotational player but a minimum wage, 14-15th roster slot type who does spot isolation defensive work against wings. This is what he is good for, if healthy
he's good at that... always way. Still have to hide him on offense. Dude played 10mpg, over 7 games he had 12 points, 13 fouls and 6 TOs while shooting 36%

He's 23... if he can become a marginal offensive player he will be in the NBA for a long time. At this point I expect him to have Patty Mills type career

Of Mitchell/Monk/Frank/Smith only Donovan turned out to be worth the pick. Lottery luck is tough sometimes

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Vmart
USA
5/17/2022  9:15 AM
fishmike wrote:
martin wrote:I think Frank has solidified his role in the NBA: Not a full time rotational player but a minimum wage, 14-15th roster slot type who does spot isolation defensive work against wings. This is what he is good for, if healthy
he's good at that... always way. Still have to hide him on offense. Dude played 10mpg, over 7 games he had 12 points, 13 fouls and 6 TOs while shooting 36%

He's 23... if he can become a marginal offensive player he will be in the NBA for a long time. At this point I expect him to have Patty Mills type career

Of Mitchell/Monk/Frank/Smith only Donovan turned out to be worth the pick. Lottery luck is tough sometimes

Just imagine Mitchell if drafted by the Knicks. He would have turned out as a role player.

jrodmc
USA
5/17/2022  9:26 AM
fishmike wrote:

So Frankie can play 12 minutes of stellar defense and the Mavs lose by 30.
Or Frankie can play 12 minutes of stellar defense and the Mavs win by 30.

Either way, Frankie wins!
If for no other reason, Frankie's sheer existence validates the possible true net-worthlessness of a Brunson.

And there is no such thing as luck.

Frank haters can suck it

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy