[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank haters can suck it
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/15/2021  1:34 PM
knicks1248 wrote:As long as frank is on an NBA team, he could careless if he gets a minute of PT.

this is projection at its best

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
9/15/2021  1:41 PM
I don’t know what Kevin Knox is doing but he better start checking out real estate in Dallas.
Bring back dee-fense
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/15/2021  1:54 PM
Can we change the title if this thread to "Knox haters can suck it" or "Grimes haters can suck it from the back"? Neither Frank or DSJ are in the team anymore. Time to look forward and stopping look back.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

9/15/2021  2:43 PM
Jimbo5 wrote:The mavs has emerged as a potential distination of Frank! Is Phil or Mills a new mavs consultant? The Mavs are making their own Knicks corner with KP, THJ, Burks, Bullock and potentially Frank!

If Frank lands in Dallas I hope he gets some minutes and show his stuff!

As mentioned earlier, hoped Knicks would have signed Frank on the cheap. Hated him as our pick but thought risk reward was worth it. Only question is who would have been left off the roster for him. Curious to see the details of contract.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/15/2021  2:49 PM
Per Frankie:
"And because I’m still a young player, I know I have a lot of things of my game that I can improve on in future seasons. This is what I did this season offensively in games with the Knicks as soon as I had playing time, being at my advantage over the opponent’s point guards.”

Someone needs to acquaint Frankie with his game logs. Unless there's some term in French that equates 0-0-0 with 'being at my advantage"... Or he's talking about some other season.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/15/2021  3:52 PM
jrodmc wrote:Per Frankie:
"And because I’m still a young player, I know I have a lot of things of my game that I can improve on in future seasons. This is what I did this season offensively in games with the Knicks as soon as I had playing time, being at my advantage over the opponent’s point guards.”

Someone needs to acquaint Frankie with his game logs. Unless there's some term in French that equates 0-0-0 with 'being at my advantage"... Or he's talking about some other season.

He had a few gems. Too few. Too inconsistent. The DNPs and the spot defense matter. Nobody said they didn't. He is speaking to his defense. He had a defense advantage at times.
Can't see that in the box score.
jrodmc
USA
9/15/2021  5:39 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Per Frankie:

He had a few gems. Too few. Too inconsistent. The DNPs and the spot defense matter. Nobody said they didn't. He is speaking to his defense. He had a defense advantage at times.
Can't see that in the box score.

He is speaking to his defense? Again, in what language? You're straining at gnats.

He was what he was; inconsistent and Thibs apparently decided he wasn't going to have any of it. 3 'gems' in a full season? I don't know how you even could count that as inconsistent.

Ah well, hopefully Cuban decided he just didn't want to see any more Youtube Frankie Smokes Luka vids...

Swishfm3
Member: #392
9/15/2021  11:22 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Can we change the title if this thread to "Knox haters can suck it" or "Grimes haters can suck it from the back"? Neither Frank or DSJ are in the team anymore. Time to look forward and stopping look back.

No way!!! Now Frankie lovers get sit back and wait for that ONE breakout 10min span of playing time where he plays "elite" defense and they get to say I TOLD YOU SO!!

Or maybe we'll get lucky and watch him score 15ppg during a 7 game stretch....FrenchSanity!!!!

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
9/16/2021  3:47 AM
Swishfm3 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Can we change the title if this thread to "Knox haters can suck it" or "Grimes haters can suck it from the back"? Neither Frank or DSJ are in the team anymore. Time to look forward and stopping look back.

No way!!! Now Frankie lovers get sit back and wait for that ONE breakout 10min span of playing time where he plays "elite" defense and they get to say I TOLD YOU SO!!

Or maybe we'll get lucky and watch him score 15ppg during a 7 game stretch....FrenchSanity!!!!

It will be glorious!! One small step at a time! Did Frankie set a single season Knick 3point %record last season? That's the real question here
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
jrodmc
USA
9/21/2021  1:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2021  2:57 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

It will be glorious!! One small step at a time! Did Frankie set a single season Knick 3point %record last season? That's the real question here

And if it could be confirmed he set the 3 point %record with less than 50 attempts WHILE being the worst FT shooter on the team, that would be extra-glorious!

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
9/22/2021  3:45 AM
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

And if it could be confirmed he set the 3 point %record with less than 50 attempts WHILE being the worst FT shooter on the team, that would be extra-glorius!

Let's see how he does in Dallas. Maybe he will get some playing time to increase those attempts

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
HofstraBBall

9/22/2021  9:21 AM
ramtour420 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

And if it could be confirmed he set the 3 point %record with less than 50 attempts WHILE being the worst FT shooter on the team, that would be extra-glorius!

Let's see how he does in Dallas. Maybe he will get some playing time to increase those attempts

If he doesn't it will be because the coach does not know what he is doing.

Think Kidd wants his defense. However, he is not playing point guard. Doncic, Brunson and Burke did well last year. He may be put at SG in spots depending on how Bullock and Green do and how the Mavs slot Bullock and Hardaway. I think he would be good at the SF position to stop opposing scoring threats there. Can see him playing with Doncic, KP, THJR in spots since offense is not needing and he can spread the floor from the corner.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall

9/22/2021  9:23 AM

Grimes was not picked at 8 so not the same. Knox would be better. Agree about changing the thread topic. Unless Linsanity and Ron Baker are trending again?

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/22/2021  11:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2021  11:54 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

Think Kidd wants his defense. However, he is not playing point guard. Doncic, Brunson and Burke did well last year. He may be put at SG in spots depending on how Bullock and Green do and how the Mavs slot Bullock and Hardaway. I think he would be good at the SF position to stop opposing scoring threats there. Can see him playing with Doncic, KP, THJR in spots since offense is not needing and he can spread the floor from the corner.

Anyway you look at it the Societe LeFrank Amour (The Frank Society of Love) will have "5th coach in 5 years", Team getting used to its new coach, and always pull the Porzingis card in case of "excuse" emergency!
Im thinking at best Timmy is starting with Doncic. He resigned now getting mid SG starter money again. My guess is undersized Brunson continues off the bench but Kidd might demand a more athletic presence which pairs him with Frank. If Kidd sours on Brunson (trade bait then) Burkes comes in to up the tempo. I'd have to think kidd is intrigued with working with Frank and will try to work him in. Will it work? We'll see!!!
That Burke, KP, Hardaway, Reggie and now Frank you have one third of the roster former knicks. Yes, it will suck if they are successful. But really only if knicks are not.
Its like the ex girlfriend. If you find love, a better situation and happiness does it matter what the ex does?
The KP situation sucked but when Randle played as he did last year we really stopped measuring. As we stand if Randle continues his All NBA ways, does it matter if KP becomes an allstar?

SergioNYK
Member: #333
USA
9/22/2021  1:58 PM
Frank stans are like the 'Karens' of the Knicks fans.

"You don't like my Frank or think he's good? LET ME TALK TO YOUR MANAGER!!"

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/22/2021  2:21 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Grimes was not picked at 8 so not the same. Knox would be better. Agree about changing the thread topic. Unless Linsanity and Ron Baker are trending again?

Whatever, it can be Obi. The point is that he's gone and we have a new roster. All Frank news should now go on to the general NBA thread. Wish him the best of luck, but it's time to keep it moving.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

9/22/2021  7:46 PM
Wonder how the "Sam haters can suck it" thread is doing on the Jets board.
jrodmc
USA
9/23/2021  12:35 PM
I doubt it made it to 43 pages yet.
jrodmc
USA
10/1/2021  11:32 AM
Nalod wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:

Anyway you look at it the Societe LeFrank Amour (The Frank Society of Love) will have "5th coach in 5 years", Team getting used to its new coach, and always pull the Porzingis card in case of "excuse" emergency!
Im thinking at best Timmy is starting with Doncic. He resigned now getting mid SG starter money again. My guess is undersized Brunson continues off the bench but Kidd might demand a more athletic presence which pairs him with Frank. If Kidd sours on Brunson (trade bait then) Burkes comes in to up the tempo. I'd have to think kidd is intrigued with working with Frank and will try to work him in. Will it work? We'll see!!!
That Burke, KP, Hardaway, Reggie and now Frank you have one third of the roster former knicks. Yes, it will suck if they are successful. But really only if knicks are not.
Its like the ex girlfriend. If you find love, a better situation and happiness does it matter what the ex does?
The KP situation sucked but when Randle played as he did last year we really stopped measuring. As we stand if Randle continues his All NBA ways, does it matter if KP becomes an allstar?

No blistering D, long armed, Porzingis-dunked-on posterization news out of Dallas camp as yet. But back at the ranch, Luka's in a boot. Maybe Leon tries to drag Frankie back? The excuses will increase! 2 teams in 5 years! The Olympic balls were over over-inflated! They might even have been using nitrogen!

Unless we win a chip, nobody really wants the old ex girlfriends whispering and posting things about personal comparatives. Frankie moaning about how Kidd "actually gets me". All Star KP winning the Skills Challenge and being interviewed at half court by his dear brother Janis, talking about how 'MSG' really translates to "fiery, smelling of scum trash heap" in Latvian...

jrodmc
USA
10/18/2021  9:53 AM
Frankie survives MavsKnicks camp! Circle January 12th on your calendars all you Smokes lovers! The saga will continue!
Frank haters can suck it

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy