3/22/2021  1:36 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Uptown wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
Jimbo5 wrote:With reports of Thibs privately being high on Frank, the upcoming trade deadline will indeed be telling for Fran's future with the Knicks. If he survives the deadline and remains a knick, chances are he is indeed part of the knicks future is some way or form and will likely be signed in the offseason.

It's my feeling Frank would be valuable to a playoff team simply as a defensive stopper. He could bring a second rounder maybe even a late first? Anyway, there has to be some market for him so yes, why get nothing for him only to lose him in the offseason?

Absolutely agree that Frank would be valuable to a playoff team. The Knicks are a playoff team right now. So, he should be valuable to us. I would prefer if the Knicks would keep him and work on re-signing him in the offseason.

For anyone to say they would rather re-sign a well below avg player, then an above avg productive player, clearly doesn't care about winning, as long as he's favorite player plays he's happy.

Your posts are really getting weird. This is kind of messed up.
Frank might need a restraining order on you.
Me? I put up some new motion activated lights around my property.

Do they only light up when knicks1248 posts about Frank?

Fixed

Oh come on. Nalod's must be going to "reinman" counseling. You can see his restraint the last few months.

Thanks Jrod. I do let some things thru and notice there are others who too push back at misinformation. I am not alone.
I’m actually good about all this because I do poke fun at myself and my quest to discredit the Railman and his open concept self esteem boosts. He can’t help himself. YOu can’t with Melo. You never let a chance to defend melo go. I admire that tenacity and it brings respect.
We are not just knick fans but on a quest.

AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

3/22/2021  4:38 PM
Nalod wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Uptown wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
ESOMKnicks wrote:
KnickDanger wrote:
Jimbo5 wrote:With reports of Thibs privately being high on Frank, the upcoming trade deadline will indeed be telling for Fran's future with the Knicks. If he survives the deadline and remains a knick, chances are he is indeed part of the knicks future is some way or form and will likely be signed in the offseason.

It's my feeling Frank would be valuable to a playoff team simply as a defensive stopper. He could bring a second rounder maybe even a late first? Anyway, there has to be some market for him so yes, why get nothing for him only to lose him in the offseason?

Absolutely agree that Frank would be valuable to a playoff team. The Knicks are a playoff team right now. So, he should be valuable to us. I would prefer if the Knicks would keep him and work on re-signing him in the offseason.

For anyone to say they would rather re-sign a well below avg player, then an above avg productive player, clearly doesn't care about winning, as long as he's favorite player plays he's happy.

Your posts are really getting weird. This is kind of messed up.
Frank might need a restraining order on you.
Me? I put up some new motion activated lights around my property.

Do they only light up when knicks1248 posts about Frank?

Fixed

Oh come on. Nalod's must be going to "reinman" counseling. You can see his restraint the last few months.

Thanks Jrod. I do let some things thru and notice there are others who too push back at misinformation. I am not alone.
I’m actually good about all this because I do poke fun at myself and my quest to discredit the Railman and his open concept self esteem boosts. He can’t help himself. YOu can’t with Melo. You never let a chance to defend melo go. I admire that tenacity and it brings respect.
We are not just knick fans but on a quest.

So are you saying we are going to turn this Frank thread into a Melo thread or a Knicks1248 thread? I am all for it.
Anything sounds better than racking up over 3000 pages on "Frank will get it", "Frank sucks", "Start Frank", "Frank changes games with defense", "Frank is better than Trey Burke, Kadeem Allen, Mudiay, Smith Jr., Payton." or my favorite "Franks 3pt shooting numbers in the last THREE games are better than..."

Btw, I think Knicks1248 is Frank Isola. Lmao

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/11/2021  4:06 PM
One....last....bump! So long Frankie!
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
8/11/2021  11:41 PM
Suck it JRod!
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
8/12/2021  5:25 AM
This thread will come right back as soon as Frank signs with another team. You think a two way guard that shoot 48% from 3 last season is not going to get a shot? Think again
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
8/12/2021  7:05 AM
ramtour420 wrote:This thread will come right back as soon as Frank signs with another team. You think a two way guard that shoot 48% from 3 last season is not going to get a shot? Think again

I am thinking and Googling and not seeing anything at all. Perhaps it was the quiet Olympics.

Mudiay is playing summer league for a roster spot. Mudiay averaged 14ppg for us a few years back.

How many games did Frank score 14 or more points?

jrodmc
USA
8/12/2021  7:54 AM
Panos wrote:Suck it JRod!

Hey Panos, no hate for Frankie here. Have to give props to someone who soundly beat out the Tony Wroten thread!

Mo Taylor, Chris Smith, Tony Wroten, Frank Nkilitkina. ramtour is right, even if he's thinking NBA GM's love small sample size stats.
Frankie will live on!

jrodmc
USA
8/12/2021  7:55 AM
franco12 wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:This thread will come right back as soon as Frank signs with another team. You think a two way guard that shoot 48% from 3 last season is not going to get a shot? Think again

I am thinking and Googling and not seeing anything at all. Perhaps it was the quiet Olympics.

Mudiay is playing summer league for a roster spot. Mudiay averaged 14ppg for us a few years back.

It's more along the lines of how many games did Frankie play more than 14 seconds?

knicks1248
Member: #582
8/12/2021  9:16 AM
franco12 wrote:

I heard he was hooking up with Ron Baker

ES
HofstraBBall

8/14/2021  4:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2021  5:50 PM
Frank is the symbol of what is and was wrong with the NY Knicks old school thinking that has kept us behind other progressing franchises for years. Call it the lunch pail dream. (PJ delirium) The idea that we can role up our sleeves and outwork the opponent despite not having talented offensive players. Something that has not been possible since the 90"s. No matter how much fans wanted Frank to prove to everyone that the blue collar hard hat mentality could still get it done, it just did not happen. Why? Easy, cuz that only worked in the 90s when players were much less talented. Especially on offense. You have multiple guys on each team now that can drain 30 footers. You have multiple guys that have every dribble/finish in the book and can jump out of the gym. The teams that are excelling are teams that are not wasting spots on one dimensional defensive players. Every team is the Denver Nuggets of the 80's/90's. Except better defensively and more athletic. Frank just never had the talent on both sides. He also never had "It". Which is what I tried telling the originator of this thread. Although I do not think he knew what that meant. IT is what is needed to excel in sports. Especially in NY. It is endless confidence, a chip on your shoulder, a tough alpha mentality. The ability to be motivated by criticism and not crumble under pressure. It's what every tough NYC kid learned in the streets of NYC. It's what pro fighters have to have. Think we see it in Randle, IQ, RJ, MR. Think the guys we drafted seem to have potential with it as well. It's also the thing we are seeing with many of the top kids in summer league. That along with great shooting range, crazy athleticism and ability to play on both sides of the ball. Always said Frank was just a role player. Problem for him now is that I do not think anyone is looking for just a defensive role player anymore. Frank may be back in Europe this winter or back in the 90's. Frank is just another sad reminder of a failed draft history and what was wrong with our past FOs and their flawed idea of what would succeed in today's NBA.

Btw. For all the experts that moaned about Payton getting minutes over Frank, seems like the rest of the NBA is in agreement. Considering Payton got a job and Frank is still looking for one. Despite what I said, I am hoping Knicks sign him to the minimum and he buys some confidence. Call me Charlie brown and Frank Lucy. Think this may the year we kick the field goal. But then again, a kid like Deuce has already shown more potential to play both sides, in just two games, than Frank ever did.

If he is truly gone, I will miss everytime PhilC asked why Frank was not in the game on every game thread. Despite Knicks being in the lead. I will miss Fishmike bumping the thread every couple of weeks when Frank had a good game. I will also miss all the Frank summer workout videos. May be best to just move on. As I did with DSJR.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
nykshaknbake
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #492
8/14/2021  6:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2021  6:33 PM

What two way guard that shoots 48% from 3 is available? We should sign him to replace the 5 ppg 37% FG and 33 % 3 that stank in the Olympics guard we just cut.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/14/2021  6:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Funny, you make fun of Ron like that? Guy played a few years in Europe. The guy that carved out a few years in the NBA. He might have 10mil banked.
Go ahead, laugh. He is laughing at you. No he was not a star. He worked his ass off. Made it. Every year kids come out of college and can dream of doing what he did.

HofstraBBall

8/14/2021  6:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2021  6:54 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Funny, you make fun of Ron like that? Guy played a few years in Europe. The guy that carved out a few years in the NBA. He might have 10mil banked.
Go ahead, laugh. He is laughing at you. No he was not a star. He worked his ass off. Made it. Every year kids come out of college and can dream of doing what he did.

Hard worker. Terrible haircut.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/14/2021  7:01 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:

OMG that is gold

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Philc1
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #8897

8/15/2021  9:14 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Hard worker. Terrible haircut.

Baker will always have a place in my heart because he spearheaded that comeback win on the road vs the bucks

fwk00
Member: #6048

8/16/2021  6:49 PM
He's a Buck
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/16/2021  6:57 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

OMG that is gold

You can laugh now, since he's no longer a threat to you and Rebecca. But he's called the womb breaker for a reason.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
8/19/2021  7:25 PM
Haven’t heard one thing about Frank. I’m surprised he hasn’t been picked up on a minimum contract. He’s worth a flier. What’s the deal? Dennis smith I can see, but I figured Frank would get an opportunity by now.
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

8/19/2021  7:30 PM
Overseas for him perhaps.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/19/2021  10:36 PM
KnickDanger wrote:Overseas for him perhaps.

LOL, to him and his family he has been playing “Overseas”.

Frank haters can suck it

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy