[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Frank haters can suck it
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
10/25/2018  3:55 PM
Nalod wrote:
“Like Coach said, I can’t judge my game off if I’m just scoring,” Burke said. “The way I’m turning guys, the way I’m bringing energy on the defensive end, those areas as well he wants me to improve.”

Almost like burke was speaking to Rainman1248.

I know when i was 15(shy, passive like frank and long and lanky) and my brother was 20, i always used to try and play with them, always getting picked last, and always deferring to the bigger guys. When i got to JHS, i started playing with guys my age and size, i started becoming much more aggressive and My confidence was on the rise..

By the time I turned 17, I gradually started playing with my brother again and I became so much better, i mean those dudes were shocked at how good i got. If i had continued to play with them, it would have been a struggle, the touches were far less, and I was always nervous so i would pass the ball on open shots.

I'm just saying, it wouldn't hurt because i have been in his shoes (just not at his level) but i can relate.

Another of your nonsensical anecdotal stories to prove your point. What ego you must have to even think you can equate your experience to prove a point?
But lets digress, what happened in two year from 15 to 17? Get bigger or stronger? You got better because you played Jr high and that gave you the confidence? What if you just played with big brother for those two years?
So basically you think you can relate even on a microscopic level and think you have the answer? Frank was a year older than your scrawny self and an NBA player. No wonder your messed up about him.

your hilarious, people around me always get a good laugh from your lame responses

ES
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

10/25/2018  4:01 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
“Like Coach said, I can’t judge my game off if I’m just scoring,” Burke said. “The way I’m turning guys, the way I’m bringing energy on the defensive end, those areas as well he wants me to improve.”

I know when i was 15(shy, passive like frank and long and lanky) and my brother was 20, i always used to try and play with them, always getting picked last, and always deferring to the bigger guys. When i got to JHS, i started playing with guys my age and size, i started becoming much more aggressive and My confidence was on the rise..

By the time I turned 17, I gradually started playing with my brother again and I became so much better, i mean those dudes were shocked at how good i got. If i had continued to play with them, it would have been a struggle, the touches were far less, and I was always nervous so i would pass the ball on open shots.

I'm just saying, it wouldn't hurt because i have been in his shoes (just not at his level) but i can relate.

Another of your nonsensical anecdotal stories to prove your point. What ego you must have to even think you can equate your experience to prove a point?
But lets digress, what happened in two year from 15 to 17? Get bigger or stronger? You got better because you played Jr high and that gave you the confidence? What if you just played with big brother for those two years?
So basically you think you can relate even on a microscopic level and think you have the answer? Frank was a year older than your scrawny self and an NBA player. No wonder your messed up about him.

your hilarious, people around me always get a good laugh from your lame responses

I think you meant YOU'RE. Anyway your responses havent exactly been objective or interesting
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/25/2018  4:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/25/2018  4:18 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

"People"? You actually share this with others?
Did you share the time zone blunder you never owned up to? If you did they'd never let you off the hook for that gem.
Naw, I don't think you share this. Your making shyt up again.

Knickoftime
Member: #3370

10/25/2018  4:17 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Did you share the time zone blunder you never owned up to? If you did they'd never let you off the hood for that gem.

Personally, I find the notion people 'around' him are interested to be far more damning. Who the hell are these people?

StarksEwing1

10/25/2018  4:18 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Did you share the time zone blunder you never owned up to? If you did they'd never let you off the hood for that gem.

Personally, I find the notion people 'around' him are interested to be far more damning. Who the hell are these people?

HaHa. Maybe he watched SPLIT too many times
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/25/2018  4:20 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

"other patients"? "Esteemed colleagues"? "Morgue residents"? "Inmates"? "Mr. Whiskers"? (his cat)

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/25/2018  4:38 PM
StarksEwing1

10/25/2018  4:41 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Good video. Another underrated thing that doesnt show up in the scoresheet. Being able to fight through screen can disrupt the flow of the oppositions offense and cause them to foul more frequently
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

10/25/2018  6:32 PM
NYKBocker wrote:

Can we keep this on the DL! Your just begging for Nixluva to flood the boards with yet more Frank Pick and Roll stats.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
KnickDanger
Member: #7578

10/30/2018  8:39 PM
yes they can.
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
10/31/2018  5:06 AM
Frank averaging 16.5 pts per game in his two starts at pg. I said before the season he would average 14-15 pts this year if he started at the point, and no one believed. Frank is shooting over 40% on 3s. Yes, I know it is small sample size but certain people on this board claim he could not possibly average 15 pts.
Trust the Process
Juliano
Member: #7589

10/31/2018  7:42 AM
TheGame wrote:Frank averaging 16.5 pts per game in his two starts at pg. I said before the season he would average 14-15 pts this year if he started at the point, and no one believed. Frank is shooting over 40% on 3s. Yes, I know it is small sample size but certain people on this board claim he could not possibly average 15 pts.

He won't, and nobody is asking for it. 10/5/3 would already be a nice improvement on his first season. The first games were a bit of a concern as his stat lines hadn't improved one inch despite him getting more playing time, the last two are encouraging but let's not get carried away yet.

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
10/31/2018  10:02 AM
NYKBocker wrote:

Everytime I watch videos like this, I realize more and more just how hard it is to play defense in the NBA. IMO, Frank would fit in perfectly in the 90s and very early 2000s.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
StraightShot
Member: #4322

10/31/2018  6:54 PM
Frank is all about it and kudos to our hero Big Jim for making it happen.
FIX THE KNICKS / AND MAKE THEM SHINE / GET ’EM TO WIN LIKE ITS ’69 / HITTIN’ ALL THEIR FREE THROWS / AND NO MORE SHOOTING BRICKS / TIME TO GET IT RIGHT / AND FIX THE KNICKS
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

10/31/2018  6:58 PM
StraightShot wrote:Frank is all about it and kudos to our hero Big Jim for making it happen.

Wasnt very enthusiastic, thought you were a real Big Jim fan.

Welpee
Member: #6239

10/31/2018  7:07 PM
Juliano wrote:
TheGame wrote:Frank averaging 16.5 pts per game in his two starts at pg. I said before the season he would average 14-15 pts this year if he started at the point, and no one believed. Frank is shooting over 40% on 3s. Yes, I know it is small sample size but certain people on this board claim he could not possibly average 15 pts.

He won't, and nobody is asking for it. 10/5/3 would already be a nice improvement on his first season. The first games were a bit of a concern as his stat lines hadn't improved one inch despite him getting more playing time, the last two are encouraging but let's not get carried away yet.

Exactly. If he remains the staring PG the league will adjust to Frank and how he deals with that is going to be the true test. But I am more encouraged today than I was a week or so ago.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/12/2018  7:59 PM
fishmike wrote:Dude is gonna have a break out year. He looks closer to everything we hoped for when he was drafted.

"He's too passive."

Frank is not only going to be huge part of this core, but he fits in fantastically with what we are trying to do. Knox looks like a straight up scorer. A bucket dropper. Hopefully he becomes a great 2-way but at worst he looks like he'll have some great scoring chops. So you have a scorer in Knox around 3 long and hopefully elite defensive guys with KP/Frank/Mitch.

Frank is such a difference maker. As this team gets better and goes into the playoffs Frank will easily be one of the most important guys. He's so good defensively he's a guy your going to put on the other teams's best scorer and I promise you the guy is going to have a tough series.

But yea... why take my word for it

Was this the biggest premature ejaculation thread of all time? All this jubilation on Oct 4?
Yeah, dude, he's still too passive. I don't see any improvement over last year. Sure he's still young, could still blossom, but right now it's not "haters" sucking it.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

11/13/2018  10:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/13/2018  10:18 AM
In fairness to Fishmike, he usually waits months before being wrong.

Kid has no confidence.(It ) Issue I was worried about all along. Do think he has improved. Hopefully Fiz is pushing the right buttons to get him out of his shell. I'm over complaining about the draft choice and have seen some good things from Frank this year to make me think he can pay some dividends. Regardless, he has to be given the right chance to succeed. And that's not 1 year and 12 games.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/13/2018  11:28 AM
No no... I case I was unclear, you can STILL suck it.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/13/2018  12:46 PM
fishmike wrote:No no... I case I was unclear, you can STILL suck it.

Hahaha. Ok, now I'm clear!

Frank haters can suck it

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy