[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Training Camp
Author Thread
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/27/2018  10:45 AM
So I had some time yesterday to watch (and fwd as needed) the media day interviews on youtube. Some things that stood out...
a. they kept mitchell robinson away from the mic :)
b. #20's shoulders are massive...when his biceps and triceps catch up, he's gonna be lebron'ish or melo'ish beast mode.
c. trier kornet dotson vonleh etc no shows
d. hezonja = super mario = krobe hezonja
e. there was a lot of talk of "we" from the guards. from frank, it was a lot of "i". i guess that's good that he's focused on his own play?
f. burke had a solid interview but he made me feel like he knows he's going to get traded. just a hunch.
g. mudiay looked built like a rock, more so than dotson in the summer pics.

With Frank now being able to defend maybe even 4 positions but at least 3, i am really really hoping that lance barks out to others on the floor to help frank out by guarding their man consistently. very often last season, i saw frank lock his man down only for that man to pass to an open player for an easy layup, hook, 10 footer, trey, etc. if we force the player with the ball to try to go through frank, our team D will skyrocket in standings.

Hoping that Fizdale has a quick hook for Kanter if he doesn't show D.
i cant believe first preseason game is finally here. been waiting for ages. reg oct 16.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Posts: 34648
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

9/27/2018  11:30 AM
Cartman718 wrote:So I had some time yesterday to watch (and fwd as needed) the media day interviews on youtube. Some things that stood out...
a. they kept mitchell robinson away from the mic :)
b. #20's shoulders are massive...when his biceps and triceps catch up, he's gonna be lebron'ish or melo'ish beast mode.
c. trier kornet dotson vonleh etc no shows
d. hezonja = super mario = krobe hezonja
e. there was a lot of talk of "we" from the guards. from frank, it was a lot of "i". i guess that's good that he's focused on his own play?
f. burke had a solid interview but he made me feel like he knows he's going to get traded. just a hunch.
g. mudiay looked built like a rock, more so than dotson in the summer pics.

With Frank now being able to defend maybe even 4 positions but at least 3, i am really really hoping that lance barks out to others on the floor to help frank out by guarding their man consistently. very often last season, i saw frank lock his man down only for that man to pass to an open player for an easy layup, hook, 10 footer, trey, etc. if we force the player with the ball to try to go through frank, our team D will skyrocket in standings.

Hoping that Fizdale has a quick hook for Kanter if he doesn't show D.
i cant believe first preseason game is finally here. been waiting for ages. reg oct 16.

In fairness to Frank, he is in his second season. Heard about how he needed to work on his game, from everyone. Understandable that he would want to talk about his progress. Im as curious as anyone as to how much Frank progressed over the summer. Looking forward to preseason.

StarksEwing1
Posts: 30535
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 12/28/2012
Member: #4451

9/27/2018  11:42 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:So I had some time yesterday to watch (and fwd as needed) the media day interviews on youtube. Some things that stood out...
a. they kept mitchell robinson away from the mic :)
b. #20's shoulders are massive...when his biceps and triceps catch up, he's gonna be lebron'ish or melo'ish beast mode.
c. trier kornet dotson vonleh etc no shows
d. hezonja = super mario = krobe hezonja
e. there was a lot of talk of "we" from the guards. from frank, it was a lot of "i". i guess that's good that he's focused on his own play?
f. burke had a solid interview but he made me feel like he knows he's going to get traded. just a hunch.
g. mudiay looked built like a rock, more so than dotson in the summer pics.

With Frank now being able to defend maybe even 4 positions but at least 3, i am really really hoping that lance barks out to others on the floor to help frank out by guarding their man consistently. very often last season, i saw frank lock his man down only for that man to pass to an open player for an easy layup, hook, 10 footer, trey, etc. if we force the player with the ball to try to go through frank, our team D will skyrocket in standings.

Hoping that Fizdale has a quick hook for Kanter if he doesn't show D.
i cant believe first preseason game is finally here. been waiting for ages. reg oct 16.

In fairness to Frank, he is in his second season. Heard about how he needed to work on his game, from everyone. Understandable that he would want to talk about his progress. Im as curious as anyone as to how much Frank progressed over the summer. Looking forward to preseason.

Me too. I think he is gonna take a big step forward this season especially offensively. He knows he needs to be more aggressive
LivingLegend
Posts: 21728
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 8/13/2007
Member: #1645

9/27/2018  4:38 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.

LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame

Panos
Posts: 27080
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
9/28/2018  12:07 AM
LivingLegend wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.
LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame

Who is Rebecca?

Allanfan20
Posts: 33750
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
9/28/2018  6:24 AM
Panos wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.
LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame

Who is Rebecca?

Rebecca Harlow. Blond woman. Knicks/MSG reporter.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25383
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

9/28/2018  6:54 AM
LivingLegend wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.

LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame

Seriously, who in their right mind was watching Fiz..

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
meloshouldgo
Posts: 25383
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 5/3/2014
Member: #5801

9/28/2018  6:55 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Panos wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.
LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame

Who is Rebecca?

Rebecca Harlow. Blond woman. Knicks/MSG reporter.


I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Panos
Posts: 27080
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/6/2004
Member: #520
9/28/2018  8:03 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Panos wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
I didn't understand a thing Fizdale said. Rebecca was mesmerizing.
LOL...me as well...spent whole time trying to size her into frame
Who is Rebecca?
Rebecca Harlow. Blond woman. Knicks/MSG reporter.

The blonde discretely hiding in the corner whose head you can almost see? That's what the fuss is about? You'd think from these posts she was wearing a latex catsuit, or at least sporting some Sophia Vergara cleavage.

Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  9:33 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  9:40 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  9:42 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:44 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:47 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:48 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:52 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:55 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  10:56 AM
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Chandler
Posts: 22581
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 11/26/2015
Member: #6197

9/28/2018  1:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/28/2018  1:19 PM
I know this is lame but can someone explain how to post an image
DJMUSIC: Fisher talked a good game in Post game but aside from that Derek Fisher was ALL CHIT CHAT SH_t and produced nothing!
Cartman718
Posts: 26399
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

9/28/2018  1:35 PM
Chandler wrote:I know this is lame but can someone explain how to post an image

Type [image] followed by image link followed by [/image]
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Training Camp

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.