wow vince carter
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
9/16/2004  4:14 PM
Posted by TMS:

wow, Mike Sweetney sure is valuable to some of you guys...you would only give him up if you could get Vince Carter & Chris Bosh?
No, I'd consider including him and either TT or Crawford in a deal if Bosh were part of it, but not if we were only getting Vince.
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
9/16/2004  4:20 PM
ic...i guess that sounds fairly reasonable...would you do this:

TT, Crawford & Sweetney
for
Carter, Bosh & Williams?

C - KT / Nazr
PF - Bosh / Baker / JYD
SF - Carter / Shandon
SG - Houston / Penny
PG - Marbury / Williams / Bremer
IR - Ariza / Moochie / Sundov
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Bizzy211
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #601
USA
9/16/2004  4:30 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
IMHO the Knicks should not trade S. Marbury, J. Crawford, or T. Thomas.
I agree and I also wouldn't trade Sweetney to get Carter unless we were getting Bosh. Otherwise, they can just keep Vince.

Forgive me for not mentioning Sweet-Water Sweetney. I can't wait to see him play. I would just like for this season to be over before we start mentioning to trade these guys. Giving up either of these players for Vince Carter is a huge gamble (only because of his injuries in 2 consecutive seasons). However, It makes since business wise because of the ticket sales. But I am a fan so I say no.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/18/2004  7:48 PM
i just read that hes going to threaten to sit out. perhaps he was quiet about it but demanded a trade and when nothing happened went on a hardball type of action---BUT, if you are going to pressure your club--cant you atleast have the class to go public with your cries in April adn May when there are many more trading options for the club? what options do they have now--they either get 1/2 value in a bad trade which could scrw them up for longer than 1 season, they could let him sit out which would still likely scrw up their season

OR the only thing I can think of that would save face everywhere is a direct guarantee to trade Vince after this season as long as he maintains the standard of his contract this year.

Vince play for me this year and i will guarantee your way out. if you dont, i will guarantee you will sit out for 4 years. your choice
RIP Crushalot😞
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
9/18/2004  7:55 PM
Vince needs to grow up. He made a deal with that organization and should be living up to it. It's fine he asked for a trade, but atleast be a man about it. He doesn't have the authority to make those sort of moves.
wow vince carter

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy