Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/6/2018  10:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/6/2018  10:35 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
KNICKSBIGCATS wrote:@fishmike....Typically, child support is based off of a percent of income or an Income Shares Model, but for father's who are earning millions I thought the support was capped off at around $10,000 a month to prevent this very thing from happening.

The poor guy has to give 10% of his income to support his child and now makes only $29 mil a year.

Is he supporting his child or his baby mother, who evidently couldn't earn more than $100 of her own money during her proximity to a man who has made over $100 million in his career? I wouldn't have an issue if the bulk of the child support was put into some kind of trust for the kid until they can manage it themselves at 18. But beyond the pre-agreed things in the court documents, like education, "extracircular aftivities" etc., that money is going into the pocket of the mother. And if all this is done in the interests of the child, what leads you to believe that level of wealth will be managed well or in the better interest of the child by a mother who couldn't earn more than $100 to put into her own bank account? And what are the greater implications that will occur from incentivizing cute bum bitches to bring life into the world as a get-rich-quick scheme? You don't think that will have a negative impact on society as a whole?

No one forced him to have sex with her. If you have money, you have to realize other people will want it. You have to either protect it or be willing to lose it.

Edit: I see the report was fake but it doesn't change what I posted above.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/8/2018  12:26 PM
fake news and some of y'all bit.
They had a kid together. its not like she "gotcha". They lived together and had another kid three years later. That kind of confirms things.
So in a way, they lived together and functioned as a family. In Califoria.
ANd she gets $360,000 a year with two kids. He gets off easy.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/9/2018  1:10 PM
Nalod wrote:fake news and some of y'all bit.
They had a kid together. its not like she "gotcha". They lived together and had another kid three years later. That kind of confirms things.
So in a way, they lived together and functioned as a family. In Califoria.
ANd she gets $360,000 a year with two kids. He gets off easy.

Is that what she said?

Blake Griffin ordered to pay $250,000 per MONTH in child support

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy