[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Popper Interview with Scott Perry
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/30/2018  8:52 PM
NEW YORK — It was just over a year ago that Scott Perry had his plans all set, bags packed and loaded on the moving van from Orlando to Sacramento and a new car trucked across the country to start his new life as the Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Kings.

And that was when his phone rang — while he was in Las Vegas for the NBA’s Summer League — Knicks president Steve Mills calling as he tried to clean up the damage done by Phil Jackson.

“So I started in Sacramento April 24,” Perry said in an interview with The Record and NorthJersey.com, sitting almost unnoticed at a table at Print, the restaurant in the fashionable ink48 Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen. “And we go through the draft, we go through the free agency. I enjoyed my time there. We were actually in Las Vegas Summer League and I hear from Steve Mills, asking did I have an interest in the general manager’s job. Obviously I did.

STORY FROM WALMART
Dream Big with Our Bold & Bright Dorm Room Collection
See more →

“The irony of it was after that phone call I immediately got on the phone with my wife because all of our things had been loaded on the truck and the truck was leaving in two days, to move all of our stuff to Sacramento. We hadn’t moved yet. I called her and said, 'Get a hold of the moving company and tell them, pause for a little bit. Don’t leave yet.' Obviously, they never left. They ended up having to unpack the truck, put the things in storage and we came to New York.”

Perry had moved around periodically over the year, from Detroit to Seattle to Orlando and to Sacramento, but what the Knicks were offering was something he’d never had, a chance to run his own show, pairing with Mills, who had ascended to team president in Jackson’s wake.

The story continues below the video.

Record columnist Steve Popper talks about his sitdown with Knicks GM Scott Perry Steve Popper, Sports Columnist, @stevepopper

If New York presented an opportunity, it also provided a challenge, one that had humbled more-experienced executives. Plenty of them had arrived with a plan, but sort of the way that Mike Tyson said, “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth,” once the meddling would begin or the losses would mount suddenly the desperation would become apparent. Free agency would be the answer, spending their way out of struggles while coaches and players were discarded.

Perry didn’t need anyone to explain what he was walking into as he was introduced. Jackson had been the center of the latest storm, but it was a problem that spanned decades and might never have been worse than what he inherited.

Jackson had alienated Kristaps Porzingis, the last straw for owner James Dolan, who had stuck to his promise of providing the Hall of Fame coach full autonomy as president until this last straw. The long-time star of the team, Carmelo Anthony, was at war with the organization, making the prospects of trading him near impossible.

Perry arrived and immediately began a dialogue with Anthony, the two sides finally agreeing on a divorce that would set the Knicks free to at least begin another path.

“I’m someone who is very measured,” Perry said. “I never get too high, I never get too low. But I have a lot of confidence in my ability to come in and relate with people, connect with people. And I’ve always trusted those qualities in myself throughout my career. I felt that if I applied them when I came in here that could help this franchise calm the waters and feel really good about having a good partner in Steve. That maybe made it that much smoother.”

In his year as general manager, Perry has managed to keep his cool. He didn’t panic when the Knicks went 29-53, missing the playoffs for the fifth straight season. He and Mills did fire the coach after it was over, but Jeff Hornacek was a holdover from the Jackson years.

Now, they have the coach that they wanted, David Fizdale, who as Perry sat for breakfast last week, was in Latvia, working to develop a relationship with Porzingis, who is rehabbing from a major knee injury that could sideline him for the entire 2018-19 season. That might not seem like much, but it’s something no Knicks coach or executive had done last summer when the young star bolted New York for the summer after skipping his exit interview.

David Fizdale poses for pictures with Scott Perry and
David Fizdale poses for pictures with Scott Perry and Steve Mills after being introduced as Knicks head coach. (Photo: Chris Iseman/NorthJersey.com)

It’s baby steps now, but Perry has a plan and he’s sticking to it. That meant drafting 18-year-old Kevin Knox, loaded with potential but aware that it will be a development process. He snared Mitchell Robinson in the second round, another player with tremendous upside and athleticism who needs his talent to be nurtured.

Pairing those two with Porzingis, Frank Ntilikina as well as a handful of former lottery picks trying to make good like Emmanuel Mudiay, Trey Burke and Mario Hezonja provides a basis for hope, a team much more athletic and steeped in youth than the roster Perry inherited. And Perry didn’t flinch when stars started coming on the market this summer with LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard, DeMar Derozan and Paul George leading the headlines.

“You know, obviously, we all have a human side,” Perry said. “But I’m very comfortable with our vision and plan. So it’s easy in that sense, that I have a great sense of confidence in where we’re heading. Daily, I can see the steps we’re taking. They may not be for the world to see with the huge names right now, but I can see the steps in the improvement that we’re taking right now. I know we’re heading on the right track. that gives me a lot more confidence, keeps my patience where it needs to be.”

The story continues below the tweet.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

5:15 PM - Jul 26, 2018
569 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Perry’s patience isn’t the one that anyone really was focused upon as he took the job. It was the fan base desperate for something better in a city that isn’t exactly known for slow rebuilds. The Knicks are the most valuable franchise in the latest Forbes rankings with a $3.6 billion price tag, so the fans had better trust the leadership if those sort of resources aren’t buying talent to compete.

The Knicks have been clear that they will spend again, but hope to do it next summer when they could have a large chunk of cap space to sign at least one max player and maybe two if they work their roster properly.

“I knew in taking the job from afar that New York fan base was very knowledgable and very passionate about the Knicks,” Perry said. “But to come here and live it and now feel it, it’s even greater than I could have imagined. Because as I’ve gone around this city, whether it’s been in restaurants, walking the streets, at the Garden, so many people in the community have stopped me and said, ‘Look, we really like what you’re doing. Stick with your plan. We see the vision. We’re behind you. We can have patience.’

“There was a narrative that patience didn’t exist in New York, but during this first year what I’ve heard from the fan base is different now. Look, I think they can sense in us that we’re trying to build something very sustainable and we’re trying to win as quickly as possible, too. It’s not like we’re sitting on our heels about it, but we want to do it in a very prudent and pragmatic way, which I think we’ve done thus far and we will continue to do.”

Even while the coming season likely promises more of those hard nights, another season devoted to development, Perry has been able to avoid the tabloid headlines, the mistakes that have littered the regimes of his predecessors.

But he knows the tenuous tightrope he walks. His father, Lowell Perry, had been an All-American football player at Michigan and then played professionally for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He then became the first African-American assistant coach in the NFL, even dabbling in broadcasting. He was raised in the sports world and knows the ups and downs.

On this morning as we sat for breakfast, the headlines were blaring out stories of management issues for the Mets and then the Jets unable to come to terms on a deal with their first-round pick, Sam Darnold.

“Look, I read what’s going on in the sports industry,” Perry said. “The thing for me though is it’s always tough. What I would never do is comment and analyze what’s going on in another person’s house because I wouldn’t know. Just like they wouldn’t know what’s happening day to day with us. These jobs are tough.

“You see it, Boy, those are tough times. If you’re in these jobs long enough one way shape or form you’re going to endure some tough times. That’s where you have to have, if you establish the kind of culture you really believe in, it’s very consistent, that it will help you rise through those adverse times. And if you don’t, then it makes it tougher.”

Email: popper@northjersey.com

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/steve-popper/2018/07/30/knicks-scott-perry-year-into-storm-sticking-plan/861712002/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
knickstorrents
Member: #3050
Hong Kong
7/31/2018  8:03 AM
Love his approach. No more starphucks!!!
Rose is not the answer.
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
7/31/2018  8:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2018  8:53 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
NEW YORK — It was just over a year ago that Scott Perry had his plans all set, bags packed and loaded on the moving van from Orlando to Sacramento and a new car trucked across the country to start his new life as the Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Kings.

And that was when his phone rang — while he was in Las Vegas for the NBA’s Summer League — Knicks president Steve Mills calling as he tried to clean up the damage done by Phil Jackson.

“So I started in Sacramento April 24,” Perry said in an interview with The Record and NorthJersey.com, sitting almost unnoticed at a table at Print, the restaurant in the fashionable ink48 Hotel in Hell’s Kitchen. “And we go through the draft, we go through the free agency. I enjoyed my time there. We were actually in Las Vegas Summer League and I hear from Steve Mills, asking did I have an interest in the general manager’s job. Obviously I did.

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

“The irony of it was after that phone call I immediately got on the phone with my wife because all of our things had been loaded on the truck and the truck was leaving in two days, to move all of our stuff to Sacramento. We hadn’t moved yet. I called her and said, 'Get a hold of the moving company and tell them, pause for a little bit. Don’t leave yet.' Obviously, they never left. They ended up having to unpack the truck, put the things in storage and we came to New York.”

Perry had moved around periodically over the year, from Detroit to Seattle to Orlando and to Sacramento, but what the Knicks were offering was something he’d never had, a chance to run his own show, pairing with Mills, who had ascended to team president in Jackson’s wake.

Record columnist Steve Popper talks about his sitdown with Knicks GM Scott Perry Steve Popper, Sports Columnist, @stevepopper

If New York presented an opportunity, it also provided a challenge, one that had humbled more-experienced executives. Plenty of them had arrived with a plan, but sort of the way that Mike Tyson said, “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth,” once the meddling would begin or the losses would mount suddenly the desperation would become apparent. Free agency would be the answer, spending their way out of struggles while coaches and players were discarded.

Perry didn’t need anyone to explain what he was walking into as he was introduced. Jackson had been the center of the latest storm, but it was a problem that spanned decades and might never have been worse than what he inherited.

Jackson had alienated Kristaps Porzingis, the last straw for owner James Dolan, who had stuck to his promise of providing the Hall of Fame coach full autonomy as president until this last straw. The long-time star of the team, Carmelo Anthony, was at war with the organization, making the prospects of trading him near impossible.

Perry arrived and immediately began a dialogue with Anthony, the two sides finally agreeing on a divorce that would set the Knicks free to at least begin another path.

“I’m someone who is very measured,” Perry said. “I never get too high, I never get too low. But I have a lot of confidence in my ability to come in and relate with people, connect with people. And I’ve always trusted those qualities in myself throughout my career. I felt that if I applied them when I came in here that could help this franchise calm the waters and feel really good about having a good partner in Steve. That maybe made it that much smoother.”

In his year as general manager, Perry has managed to keep his cool. He didn’t panic when the Knicks went 29-53, missing the playoffs for the fifth straight season. He and Mills did fire the coach after it was over, but Jeff Hornacek was a holdover from the Jackson years.

Now, they have the coach that they wanted, David Fizdale, who as Perry sat for breakfast last week, was in Latvia, working to develop a relationship with Porzingis, who is rehabbing from a major knee injury that could sideline him for the entire 2018-19 season. That might not seem like much, but it’s something no Knicks coach or executive had done last summer when the young star bolted New York for the summer after skipping his exit interview.

David Fizdale poses for pictures with Scott Perry and Steve Mills after being introduced as Knicks head coach. (Photo: Chris Iseman/NorthJersey.com)

It’s baby steps now, but Perry has a plan and he’s sticking to it. That meant drafting 18-year-old Kevin Knox, loaded with potential but aware that it will be a development process. He snared Mitchell Robinson in the second round, another player with tremendous upside and athleticism who needs his talent to be nurtured.

Pairing those two with Porzingis, Frank Ntilikina as well as a handful of former lottery picks trying to make good like Emmanuel Mudiay, Trey Burke and Mario Hezonja provides a basis for hope, a team much more athletic and steeped in youth than the roster Perry inherited. And Perry didn’t flinch when stars started coming on the market this summer with LeBron James, Kawhi Leonard, DeMar Derozan and Paul George leading the headlines.

“You know, obviously, we all have a human side,” Perry said. “But I’m very comfortable with our vision and plan. So it’s easy in that sense, that I have a great sense of confidence in where we’re heading. Daily, I can see the steps we’re taking. They may not be for the world to see with the huge names right now, but I can see the steps in the improvement that we’re taking right now. I know we’re heading on the right track. that gives me a lot more confidence, keeps my patience where it needs to be.”

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

Perry’s patience isn’t the one that anyone really was focused upon as he took the job. It was the fan base desperate for something better in a city that isn’t exactly known for slow rebuilds. The Knicks are the most valuable franchise in the latest Forbes rankings with a $3.6 billion price tag, so the fans had better trust the leadership if those sort of resources aren’t buying talent to compete.

The Knicks have been clear that they will spend again, but hope to do it next summer when they could have a large chunk of cap space to sign at least one max player and maybe two if they work their roster properly.

“I knew in taking the job from afar that New York fan base was very knowledgable and very passionate about the Knicks,” Perry said. “But to come here and live it and now feel it, it’s even greater than I could have imagined. Because as I’ve gone around this city, whether it’s been in restaurants, walking the streets, at the Garden, so many people in the community have stopped me and said, ‘Look, we really like what you’re doing. Stick with your plan. We see the vision. We’re behind you. We can have patience.’

“There was a narrative that patience didn’t exist in New York, but during this first year what I’ve heard from the fan base is different now. Look, I think they can sense in us that we’re trying to build something very sustainable and we’re trying to win as quickly as possible, too. It’s not like we’re sitting on our heels about it, but we want to do it in a very prudent and pragmatic way, which I think we’ve done thus far and we will continue to do.”

Even while the coming season likely promises more of those hard nights, another season devoted to development, Perry has been able to avoid the tabloid headlines, the mistakes that have littered the regimes of his predecessors.

But he knows the tenuous tightrope he walks. His father, Lowell Perry, had been an All-American football player at Michigan and then played professionally for the Pittsburgh Steelers. He then became the first African-American assistant coach in the NFL, even dabbling in broadcasting. He was raised in the sports world and knows the ups and downs.

On this morning as we sat for breakfast, the headlines were blaring out stories of management issues for the Mets and then the Jets unable to come to terms on a deal with their first-round pick, Sam Darnold.

“Look, I read what’s going on in the sports industry,” Perry said. “The thing for me though is it’s always tough. What I would never do is comment and analyze what’s going on in another person’s house because I wouldn’t know. Just like they wouldn’t know what’s happening day to day with us. These jobs are tough.

“You see it, Boy, those are tough times. If you’re in these jobs long enough one way shape or form you’re going to endure some tough times. That’s where you have to have, if you establish the kind of culture you really believe in, it’s very consistent, that it will help you rise through those adverse times. And if you don’t, then it makes it tougher.”

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/columnists/steve-popper/2018/07/30/knicks-scott-perry-year-into-storm-sticking-plan/861712002/

The bold sums up the Life of a GM/prez/player in NY. Everybody has a plan until the losing becomes the state of embarrassment.

These Puff pieces are great until the team has lost 17 of their last 19 games in embarrassing fashion.
A plan only works when you consistently see progress, and that's mostly in the Win/Loss column.

ES
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/31/2018  9:37 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

The bold sums up the Life of a GM/prez/player in NY. Everybody has a plan until the losing becomes the state of embarrassment.

These Puff pieces are great until the team has lost 17 of their last 19 games in embarrassing fashion.
A plan only works when you consistently see progress, and that's mostly in the Win/Loss column.

Perry has shown enough in the first year to be praised for not repeating some of the mistakes of his predecessors, going back decades.

As long as Perry doesnt do a 180, starts going for the quick fix, losing a bunch of games to close the season wont mean much expect maybe a better draft position. We're rebuilding.

Like you said, next season is about progress. We have one of the youngest teams in the league, a new coach, a new system. My definition of progress is more about players improving, buying in, then about the win column, next season.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/31/2018  9:44 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

Another profound statement. So your saying that winning is important? Wow, thanks for that.
All these puff pieces, and Puff Summer of summerleague Love is the public relations or infomercial that past knick starphucks are gone and fans need to be patient.
Does that resonate with you at all? We all know it gets sorted out on the court and does anyone hear except a few over the top hopefuls actually believe we will be a playoff team this year?
So what will you do in your leadership roll when the losing starts? What is your take? Open concept ideas that "We need more stars"? No ****. How do you get stars?
Its summer, you have time to work on this.
Frank, Knox, and Mitchell will all be very raw. I know you want Frank to be polished given his draft status but just because you want it does not mean it happens even in season two. Label him a bust? Label him that at 20 he is who he is? Your call, but all we have as fans is our hopes.
What do you have?

Nalod
USA
7/31/2018  9:46 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

Perry has shown enough in the first year to be praised for not repeating some of the mistakes of his predecessors, going back decades.

As long as Perry doesnt do a 180, starts going for the quick fix, losing a bunch of games to close the season wont mean much expect maybe a better draft position. We're rebuilding.

Like you said, next season is about progress. We have one of the youngest teams in the league, a new coach, a new system. My definition of progress is more about players improving, buying in, then about the win column, next season.

Good take. Team at best this season will be inconsistent. That's what young guys do. That's how even the best rookies produce. I expect some good moments this season and gut wretching losses.
This season is shaping up to be like none we have seen before. An extremely youthier roster.

knicks1248
7/31/2018  11:05 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

Did you not like how walsh started by getting all of IT's cap killing veteran contracts off the books, and setting himself up with some lottery picks and cap space in the span of a yr and half. This coming behind 5 straight losing seasons. He hired a well respected winning coach in MDA.

A lot of time what derails your plans are injuries more than anything.

ES
Nalod
USA
7/31/2018  1:10 PM

That was then.
This is now.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/31/2018  1:16 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

Did you not like how walsh started by getting all of IT's cap killing veteran contracts off the books, and setting himself up with some lottery picks and cap space in the span of a yr and half. This coming behind 5 straight losing seasons. He hired a well respected winning coach in MDA.

Fun times. You can revisit all of Walsh's moves if you follow the link. His last move:
March 1, 2011: Jared Jeffries signed.

I a fitting swan song, the last transaction in Donnie Walsh’s Knicks career is the signing of Jared Jeffries. Yes, this is the same Jared Jeffries that cost Walsh two first round picks to trade just one year earlier. Finally paid what he is worth (league minimum) Jeffries goes on to drop the ball while trying to make a game winning lay up in game two of the Knicks’ four game sweep by the Celtics.

http://knickerblogger.net/donnie-walsh-transaction-timeline/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/31/2018  1:30 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

It was a different situation. Walsh held a fire sale, moved heaven and earth (under orders) to make room for LeBron. Ths speed at which he did it was impressive, but the time factor hurt Walsh's ability to hold out for the best offers.

Perry waited a long time, held out for the best offer he could for an aging player with an NTC. Not to mention a contract that could choke a horse. Most agree he got the better end of the deal.

Hasnt signed an uninsurable player to a max deal either.

Picking Hill showed no plan B after Curry was picked ahead of him. Didnt help that Walsh telegraphed the pick. Perry picked 2 players many are saying could end up being the steals of the draft.

This is the best start by a Knicks GM, this century. So far, so good!

Nalod
USA
7/31/2018  1:35 PM
Zbo and Crawford were dumps and were not playing well at the time.
It was bad for Walsh who had a deadline.
knicks1248
7/31/2018  3:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

It was a different situation. Walsh held a fire sale, moved heaven and earth (under orders) to make room for LeBron. Ths speed at which he did it was impressive, but the time factor hurt Walsh's ability to hold out for the best offers.

Perry waited a long time, held out for the best offer he could for an aging player with an NTC. Not to mention a contract that could choke a horse. Most agree he got the better end of the deal.

Picking Hill showed no plan B after Curry was picked ahead of him. Didnt help that Walsh telegraphed the pick. Perry picked 2 players many are saying could end up being the steals of the draft.

I can't come close to judging Perry, He hasn't had any cap space to work with, and it's way to early to judge the willy or Mudiay trade.

IDK what offers were presented to Him for MELO, but if Mitch and Kanter work out, then he gets an A+. I like Burke,and the minor moves he made so for this off season were decent.

I always thought our biggest weakness was the coaching staff, the horrific rotations, communication was really bad and defensive philosophy was as bad as i ever seen.

ES
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/31/2018  10:49 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

STORY FROM WALMART
See more →

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS

@nyknicks
Hometown roots 🤝

I can't come close to judging Perry, He hasn't had any cap space to work with, and it's way to early to judge the willy or Mudiay trade.

IDK what offers were presented to Him for MELO, but if Mitch and Kanter work out, then he gets an A+. I like Burke,and the minor moves he made so for this off season were decent.

I always thought our biggest weakness was the coaching staff, the horrific rotations, communication was really bad and defensive philosophy was as bad as i ever seen.

Looks like Perry addressed and addressing all this. Isn't he?
So you should be very happy with what we do.
And get some smiles. Depression kills.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/1/2018  3:50 PM
Nalod wrote:Zbo and Crawford were dumps and were not playing well at the time.

Actually, they were playing very well at the time, which is why Walsh dealt them so early in the season

blkexec
Member: #748
8/1/2018  5:30 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Actually, they were playing very well at the time, which is why Walsh dealt them so early in the season

I remember that.....which is why I didn't like the trade.....But I understand the timing, since their value was very high at that time. We just failed to provide any long term strategies (that works) from that point forward, for various reasons. I'm just glad we are far from that day and time.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Nalod
USA
8/2/2018  7:56 AM
smackeddog wrote:

My point was they were not playing well relative to their career and we had to discount given the obective at the moment. Zbo in MDA system was not a good fit.

Popper Interview with Scott Perry

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy