OT - Trump & Russia
Author Thread
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/29/2018  11:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/29/2018  2:03 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
arkrud wrote:So if marriage is not working there are many replacements.....

Jewish man or woman can f..ck on the side but the marriage is more important that that all sex bull..sht so in most cases family stays together regardless.
Kids are the end of all means and they have to have both parents and family regardless.

So, you are saying, since you are speaking for the entirety of all Jews here ( your point of discussion, not mine), that every married Jewish couple can have side pieces, and that there is no chance at all of that bleeding into resentment/anger/violence/tension/problems/fighting and that all has no effect on the household and the kids in it?

Kids know when something is ****ed up with the parents. If Mom is pissed at Dad because his secretary is blowing him every night and Dad is angry at Mom because she's schlepping her personal trainer, that's going to have no impact on the kids at all?

So these two people stand up in a ceremony, in front of family, friends, coworkers, etc, etc and declare their fidelity and then it's just cool to go **** other people?

So sex is bull****, but lying is not?

If you get up and make these lacy and frilly promises of fidelity and faithfulness at a nice expensive wedding, then they later go and **** other people, that's not just totally ****ing dishonest to the bone?

Call me nuts, but if I slave away and bleed and sweat to pay the mortgage and put food on the table, I'd like to think I'd speak for a lot of guys here in saying that last thing I'd be putting up with is my wife with some other dudes **** in her mouth. I'm supposed to say everyone has a different path and it's not my life so I can't judge, but you know what? Fuck that noise.

Any dude who is married and is cool with his wife choking down on some other dude's meat pipe is a cuck in my book. A straight up ****ing cuck.

So a piece of paper that forms a legal relationship so the government, Big Daddy Federal Fuck With You, can run your life and bleed you dry, is worth more than not being a cuck nor a liar?

I understand your confusion. But it is really different.
For religious Jews the marriage papers is the way to deal with government of country were they happens to be at a time.
It has nothing to do with family and relationships between man and woman.
They just need to follow the laws of country they are leaving in to not be prosecuted.
For non-religions Jews the traditions are still important and ingrained but so the official marriage is more important as no religions law exist to govern the family economics and other aspects of family life. But the general accepted cultural norms are that family and children are way more important that sex. Infidelity is as widespread as with any other people but it is not taken even close as serious.
Man can be drinking, gambling, stealing cash from family and all this are much bigger issue that f..cktng some chick on the side.
Our freedom is an accepted necessity of following the law of the nation, society, and nature.
Only by accepting inevitable, including the inevitable death, man can be free and happy regardless of any external distractions.
It is not easy to obtain the knowledge, takes thousands of years and hundreds of generations.
Some vise man just join the enlightened for smaller cost. But majority is moving along in misery to gain their own experience.
Also of course there are many Jews who are not following along with majority. But any exceptions are just the prove to the rule.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
8/29/2018  1:16 PM
arkrud
USA
8/29/2018  2:05 PM
nixluva wrote:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/29/2018  6:56 PM
Way to go Dems..

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b86c0eee4b0cf7b00313783

Senate Democrats just gave a huge gift to President Donald Trump: They agreed to expedite votes on 15 of his nominees to lifetime federal court seats because they wanted to go home

“Trading this many lifetime positions away for a couple days back home in the dead of August is a metaphor for how myopic the Democrats’ approach has been at this dark moment in history,” said Brian Fallon, who, awkwardly, was previously Schumer’s chief spokesperson. He is now the executive director of Demand Justice, a progressive judicial advocacy group.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/29/2018  9:56 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Way to go Dems..

Senate Democrats just gave a huge gift to President Donald Trump: They agreed to expedite votes on 15 of his nominees to lifetime federal court seats because they wanted to go home

“Trading this many lifetime positions away for a couple days back home in the dead of August is a metaphor for how myopic the Democrats’ approach has been at this dark moment in history,” said Brian Fallon, who, awkwardly, was previously Schumer’s chief spokesperson. He is now the executive director of Demand Justice, a progressive judicial advocacy group.

fukking wimps just sold out verey LGBTQ voter and every pro-life supporter they had. patheic pieces of ****

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

8/29/2018  10:12 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:

fukking wimps just sold out verey LGBTQ voter and every pro-life supporter they had. patheic pieces of ****

Schumer and crew need to go

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/30/2018  5:13 AM
ekstarks94 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

WTF is wrong with the democrats.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
meloshouldgo

8/30/2018  6:26 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

They sold out. One of the few things they seem to be actually good at.

GustavBahler

8/30/2018  11:28 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Its also a generational problem. None of the leadership wants to give up power, let the generations that followed take over. Most are pushing 80. Republicans are better at letting newer generations share power.

If corporate Dems in leadership positions didnt have a lot of money behind them, we wouldnt be having this conversation. And they wouldnt be so smug.

Big donors are keeping the party from evolving. Hate to bring this up, but Obama is also working behind the scenes (with Holder) to keep the status quo. Wish he would stick to his 6 figure speeches.

ekstarks94
Member: #6104

8/30/2018  11:55 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Its also a generational problem. None of the leadership wants to give up power, let the generations that followed take over. Most are pushing 80. Republicans are better at letting newer generations share power.

If corporate Dems in leadership positions didnt have a lot of money behind them, we wouldnt be having this conversation. And they wouldnt be so smug.

Big donors are keeping the party from evolving. Hate to bring this up, but Obama is also working behind the scenes (with Holder) to keep the status quo. Wish he would stick to his 6 figure speeches.

Obama is trying to loosen the Gerrymandering reigns...
GustavBahler

8/30/2018  12:09 PM
ekstarks94 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
ekstarks94 wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Obama is trying to loosen the Gerrymandering reigns...

With one hand Obama is trying to fight gerrymandering. With the other hand he's trying to get more corporate Dems elected, and keep them in power.

The same strategy that caused the worst losses to the party nationwide, since reconstruction. Time for new leadership.

UKDad
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #31
USA
8/30/2018  2:32 PM
Has anyone read House of tRUMP, House of Putin
Touted as a good read. Author is Craig Unger.
The Old Man of UK...
GustavBahler

8/30/2018  8:22 PM
Scary stuff..

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22872706/trump-american-citizens-denied-passports/

JesseDark
Member: #467
8/30/2018  9:46 PM
He is bailing out farmers due to his tariffs on China, golfs at his own golf clubs every weekend but can't give a f u c k in 2.1% pay raise.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics/trump-cancels-federal-employee-pay-raises/index.html

Bring back dee-fense
arkrud
USA
8/30/2018  9:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/30/2018  9:55 PM
JesseDark wrote:He is bailing out farmers due to his tariffs on China, golfs at his own golf clubs every weekend but can't give a f u c k in 2.1% pay raise.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics/trump-cancels-federal-employee-pay-raises/index.html

Why we would want to increase the hidden welfare called government jobs?
The biggest waste of our taxes. Most of them can be privatized or eliminated by automation.
And we can use taxes to improve infrastructure, education, and run innovative programs to create wealth instead of wasting money on bunch of useless people to move papers around.
At least we will save more trees.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/31/2018  12:02 AM
arkrud wrote:
JesseDark wrote:He is bailing out farmers due to his tariffs on China, golfs at his own golf clubs every weekend but can't give a f u c k in 2.1% pay raise.

The biggest waste of our taxes. Most of them can be privatized or eliminated by automation.
And we can use taxes to improve infrastructure, education, and run innovative programs to create wealth instead of wasting money on bunch of useless people to move papers around.

Hidden welfare? No.

Akrud why are you posting this crap in this thread?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler

8/31/2018  10:28 AM
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22878072/boston-globe-death-threats/
meloshouldgo

8/31/2018  2:04 PM
arkrud wrote:

WTF??? How about some examples of govt. Jobs that can be eliminated by automation. Do you even understand why we have a government? And no the answer is not "wealth creation".🤬🤬

GustavBahler

8/31/2018  3:27 PM
Thats respect..

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b894c74e4b0511db3d789b0

meloshouldgo

8/31/2018  4:29 PM
GustavBahler wrote:https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a22878072/boston-globe-death-threats/

For a dumbass that brags about shooting people on the street and getting away with it, what else would you expect from his supporters. If the democrats can't get enough seats this midterm and impeach this pice of ****, then they are truly lost. Unfortunately I don't think they can.

OT - Trump & Russia

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy