[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT - Trump & Russia
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

7/31/2018  12:17 AM
martin wrote:
wargames wrote:I really hope people are made to atone for this crap. 6-year-olds being sexually abused and told that they are responsible for avoiding the abuse.

Can it get any lower?

I get sick to my stomach thinking that this type of thing could even be POSSIBLE anywhere in the world let alone in our country, so much so that I can't get myself to read the article.

I don't know how some people live with themselves.

How is there not more upheaval at these sites from the people working there? I don't get why these types of things aren't splashed everywhere.... well OK I do know why, same reason Puerto Rico recovery has been much worse than Katrina and it's barely a blip on the radar.

This is what happens when you treat people like cattle. It's not like the authorities deliberately permitted it or enabled it, but you put a bunch of frustrated people of any age locked up in rooms and detention centers like this and this is what's going to happen when you don't have adequate monitoring. Does Trump care...? No..as far as he is concerned, they broke the law whatever age they may be so they deserve everything they have coming to them.

My cousin who is a staunch conservative but with no wife and kids doesn't really understand that humanity comes above all this political and financial gains, and I think this is the problem with most Trump supporters. They've felt so disenfranchised that they honestly don't care who Trump's actions affect as long as it does not directly affect them. And it would have to be direct. Anything indirect by way of bills that over the course of time will affect them adversely...they are too blind to see.

Like how much crap does this country have to go through before every single person who voted for Trump says...Enough is Enough.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/31/2018  10:35 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2018  10:36 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
wargames wrote:I really hope people are made to atone for this crap. 6-year-olds being sexually abused and told that they are responsible for avoiding the abuse.

Can it get any lower?

I get sick to my stomach thinking that this type of thing could even be POSSIBLE anywhere in the world let alone in our country, so much so that I can't get myself to read the article.

I don't know how some people live with themselves.

How is there not more upheaval at these sites from the people working there? I don't get why these types of things aren't splashed everywhere.... well OK I do know why, same reason Puerto Rico recovery has been much worse than Katrina and it's barely a blip on the radar.

This is what happens when you treat people like cattle. It's not like the authorities deliberately permitted it or enabled it, but you put a bunch of frustrated people of any age locked up in rooms and detention centers like this and this is what's going to happen when you don't have adequate monitoring. Does Trump care...? No..as far as he is concerned, they broke the law whatever age they may be so they deserve everything they have coming to them.

My cousin who is a staunch conservative but with no wife and kids doesn't really understand that humanity comes above all this political and financial gains, and I think this is the problem with most Trump supporters. They've felt so disenfranchised that they honestly don't care who Trump's actions affect as long as it does not directly affect them. And it would have to be direct. Anything indirect by way of bills that over the course of time will affect them adversely...they are too blind to see.

Like how much crap does this country have to go through before every single person who voted for Trump says...Enough is Enough.

Even genocide would not satisfy the worst Trump supporter. His mantra of dehumanizing makes killing them easier. This is what Nazi Germany did.
The earth is a hostile planet. The human race is too. Being American does not stop that.
We are making huge progress but we are bound to takes steps back.
Most "Great societies" are build off a crime. Taking indigenous resources (including life) thru colonization, imperialism, communism, slavery, conquering thru war, etc is our planets history. To win, someone must lose. Trump dials us there. He did not invent this btw, its the ugly underbelly of our history too. "Making it great again" is using god and country with a slightly higher moral ground to justify or destiny as a country.

When does it end? Not sure it will in our life time. We are evolving thru the generations. Its the best we can do.

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
7/31/2018  1:45 PM
djsunyc wrote:

murica!!!

ok...NOW the christians finally have a reason to stop supporting him...BWHAHAHAHAHA

djsunyc
7/31/2018  1:49 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jul/31/kareem-open-letter-nfl-owners?CMP=share_btn_fb
djsunyc
8/1/2018  10:09 AM

CIVIL WAR!!!

hold up, let me take a look at my latest schwab statement. nevermind, continue on HERR TRUMP!!!

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/1/2018  10:29 AM
From Raw Story...

Former Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG) Glenn Kirschner revealed Tuesday that President Donald Trump might not be on the list of those Robert Mueller wants to question because he’s become a target of the investigation. Kirscher also noted that Paul Manafort might not actually flip if he’s fearful of what Russia might do to his family.

According to Kirschner, the Department of Justice has a policy that they don’t subpoena targets of an investigation. He explained it was because “a grand jury subpoena is a court order directing the person to come in, appear and testify truthfully before the grand jury.”

A target, by definition, however, has a Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, “because we’re looking to indict them,” he said. Therefore, they don’t subpoena a target.

“I think the more time passes, the more likely it is that the people that Bob Mueller has not subpoenaed have ripened into targets of the investigation that would go for the president for Jared Kushner and Roger Stone and on Don Jr.”

[He also explained that Mueller could take the Nixon route and could name Trump as an “unindicted co-conspirator.”

Kirschner went on to explain that Manafort might not be willing to flip out of sheer terror of what might happen to him or his family.

“It could be he’s afraid of the Russians,” said Kirschner about Manafort. “Because quite frankly, every aspiring cooperator I sat down with articulated to me, ‘You know, I’m afraid if I flip on my associates they might come after me or the family.’ If Paul Manafort were to flip, the Russians could very well start looking at his family members.”

He brought up the poisoning incidents in the UK where former Russians flipped against Russia and turned up dead.

GustavBahler

8/1/2018  12:15 PM
Reminds me of Trump building his wall..

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
8/1/2018  12:49 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/399739-trump-officials-decline-to-raise-their-hands-when-asked-if-zero

Wanted to get the video. Seems like they not allowing it to go up on youtube.

Lack of accountability at the top. Yet same ppl would be quick to point the finger at the less fortunate for their "life choices".

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/1/2018  1:42 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/399739-trump-officials-decline-to-raise-their-hands-when-asked-if-zero

Lack of accountability at the top. Yet same ppl would be quick to point the finger at the less fortunate for their "life choices".

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/1/2018  3:51 PM
martin wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/399739-trump-officials-decline-to-raise-their-hands-when-asked-if-zero

They’d get fired. Granted you’d like to see people tell the dang truth but in this case, I guess the silence speaks pretty loud. Trump has been a failure.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/2/2018  8:38 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/2/2018  8:52 AM
Don't forget you IDs next time you go grocery shopping.

When will the Trump show get cancelled? We are heading into season three (the midterms will be the season finale for season two). I am hoping for a season three impeachment.

Trust the Process
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
8/2/2018  2:15 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:

They’d get fired. Granted you’d like to see people tell the dang truth but in this case, I guess the silence speaks pretty loud. Trump has been a failure.

My question is? Have the lives changed for the better for the working class that has voted for him? Or are they all content with having the ppl that dont look like them suffer?

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

8/2/2018  2:59 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
martin wrote:

My question is? Have the lives changed for the better for the working class that has voted for him? Or are they all content with having the ppl that dont look like them suffer?

But they are suffering along with them...the liberal elites that they keep talking about are the ones that are gaining the most....while healthcare, jobs, etc are being taken away from them with Trump telling them don't believe your lying eyes.

Gudris
Member: #6213

8/3/2018  8:27 AM
American democracy is going down very fast, it will be dead when the first journalist will be killed. I think it will happen very soon.
GustavBahler

8/3/2018  10:01 AM
Gudris wrote:American democracy is going down very fast, it will be dead when the first journalist will be killed. I think it will happen very soon.

Hear the same is happening in your backyard....

GustavBahler

8/3/2018  11:05 AM
Cant say this kind of stuff is exclusive to the right, but wow.

Gudris

8/3/2018  7:32 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Gudris wrote:American democracy is going down very fast, it will be dead when the first journalist will be killed. I think it will happen very soon.

You mean Russia? Putin did kill all the journalists a long time ago, now Trump want to do the same in the USA, propaganda works best if all media is in your pocket

GustavBahler

8/3/2018  8:10 PM
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

You mean Russia? Putin did kill all the journalists a long time ago, now Trump want to do the same in the USA, propaganda works best if all media is in your pocket

Latvia

Gudris

8/3/2018  8:22 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Latvia

No, you have wrong information :)
GustavBahler

8/3/2018  8:59 PM
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
Gudris wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Latvia

No, you have wrong information :)

If you say so...

OT - Trump & Russia

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy