[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Insider Report
Author Thread
lovespree
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #53
USA
1/9/2002  10:09 AM
Can some one please post the ESPN insider report about possible trades involving Spree, Wallace, etc. Thanks!

NY KNICKS 4 EVER! Will we ever find players like Anthony Mason, Xavier McDaniels, Patrick Ewing again? I hope so.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/9/2002  10:29 AM
Posted by lovespree:

Can some one please post the ESPN insider report about possible trades involving Spree, Wallace, etc. Thanks!

There is none today, but check out the old threads, they are all there.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigSm00th
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #178
USA
1/9/2002  6:42 PM
Yeah, there was none of that today, but it did say that the Hornets were considering trading all their big-time players (Davis, Mashburn, Wesley, Campbell) to dump salary. I hope Layden read that report, becaus I wouldn't mind any of those players (except Wesley, the Knicks don't need another 2-guard) Also, if they keep losing, Paul Silas might get fired and Fratello is said to be "waiting in the wings." I think this is great for the Knicks, who probably won't make the playoffs which would result in the firing of Don Chaney, which would open up a spot for head coach, and if your following my drift, hopefully the Knicks would look into him if he was available and there was a job open. He had decent talent last year and took them to the Conference Finals, and I think the Knicks have equal talent to the Hornets (Well, maybe close). Also, I think the time is now to trade Sprewell. He has just looked uninspired the last several games. Trade him now if they're gonna trade him at all, because his stock I feel is dropping immensely.
#Knickstaps
Insider Report

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy