Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

6/27/2018  10:12 AM

my predictions

top of draft
suns-- aayton --> clearly Len is a goner and/or Chandler if possible
kings -- Bagley --> WCS, Giles, some greek guys I can't remember, some longer SFs like JJ. Where will the minutes go
hawks -- Trae --> Shroeder era comes to an end?
Grizz -- JJJ -> nothing clear hear other than they probably still want to dump Parsons and compete now
Dallas -- Doncic --> does this eat into Barnes's playing time, Matthews's, DSJ's (if nothing else who holds the ball when they're on court together)
Magic -- Bamba --> end of the Vucavic (sp?) era.

Sixers: one of their SGs has to be a goner. Was Reddick worth the money; French guy with hyphened name will probably be a goner (the little I saw of him, I liked)

others:
Milwaukee: so many trade rumors. Pretty clear they don't like their current roster and were supposedly willing to trade last year's #1 Wilson, Maker still a biq question mark in my eyes. Shoes will drop.

lakers: not really draft related but have to imagine that lakers would be happy to unload Lonzo by now, especially if they were to get James.

What are your thoughts??

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
6/27/2018  11:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/27/2018  12:08 PM
Chandler wrote:
my predictions

top of draft
kings -- Bagley --> WCS, Giles, some greek guys I can't remember, some longer SFs like JJ. Where will the minutes go
Grizz -- JJJ -> nothing clear hear other than they probably still want to dump Parsons and compete now
Dallas -- Doncic --> does this eat into Barnes's playing time, Matthews's, DSJ's (if nothing else who holds the ball when they're on court together)

Sixers: one of their SGs has to be a goner. Was Reddick worth the money; French guy with hyphened name will probably be a goner (the little I saw of him, I liked)

others:
Milwaukee: so many trade rumors. Pretty clear they don't like their current roster and were supposedly willing to trade last year's #1 Wilson, Maker still a biq question mark in my eyes. Shoes will drop.

lakers: not really draft related but have to imagine that lakers would be happy to unload Lonzo by now, especially if they were to get James.

What are your thoughts??

If Kanter goes, I would be interested in trying out Len or WCS if they do become available, if not then maybe try Noel.

Shroeder I think will be traded to either the Suns or Magic- I think maybe the Magic for Vujavic (they have no PG and have to clear out some of their front court).

I wonder how drafting Bamba, and having Issac impacts the Magic with regards to re-signing Gordon. I'm not sure a max contract makes sense in that context.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

6/27/2018  2:36 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Chandler wrote:
my predictions

top of draft

others:

What are your thoughts??

If Kanter goes, I would be interested in trying out Len or WCS if they do become available, if not then maybe try Noel.

Shroeder I think will be traded to either the Suns or Magic- I think maybe the Magic for Vujavic (they have no PG and have to clear out some of their front court).

I wonder how drafting Bamba, and having Issac impacts the Magic with regards to re-signing Gordon. I'm not sure a max contract makes sense in that context.

I don't think Bamba impacts things at all. I haven't seen enough of Isaac to make that call. Generally, I don't think the Magic should make that big an impact in Gordon. I don't see a budding superstar in Gordon. The move would be to trade him for assets.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/27/2018  2:47 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Chandler wrote:
my predictions

top of draft

others:

What are your thoughts??

I don't think Bamba impacts things at all. I haven't seen enough of Isaac to make that call. Generally, I don't think the Magic should make that big an impact in Gordon. I don't see a budding superstar in Gordon. The move would be to trade him for assets.

Bamba, Gordan, Isaac will be the frontcourt of the future with high defense and switch potential. Who can also space the floor.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

6/27/2018  5:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/27/2018  5:04 PM
Looks like Clips are either preparing to lose or trade D-Jordan --- rumor = Mavs.

Mavs (not sure if related) let Dougie McDermott become a unrestricted free agent today --- clearing cap? Or -- maybe just due to Doncic coming on board.

predictions on "other shoes to drop" -- aka post draft fallout

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy