[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2018 nba draft game
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
6/8/2018  3:22 PM
Clippers select Collin Sexton and Zhaire Smith with the back to back picks.
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/8/2018  5:30 PM
Nalod wrote:
And you wonder why fewer and fewer take you seriously anymore?
Its just a game but why you clowning now?
Flavor of the day.

Do you watch the Nba at all? Guys like Huerter are the present. Why would I pass on a Klay Thompson? Unless the big man is unique--hes like a running back--get em cheap.

RIP Crushalot😞
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/8/2018  6:24 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

Do you watch the Nba at all? Guys like Huerter are the present. Why would I pass on a Klay Thompson? Unless the big man is unique--hes like a running back--get em cheap.

The Knicks wouldn't draft him 9. They would trade down if really wanted him. Wendal Carters value for a team like Clippers or Wizards would be huge and Knicks can ask for the value of a top 6 pick.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BRIGGS
6/8/2018  9:25 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

The Knicks wouldn't draft him 9. They would trade down if really wanted him. Wendal Carters value for a team like Clippers or Wizards would be huge and Knicks can ask for the value of a top 6 pick.

Ah that's subjective. I'm sure some teams at picks6-7-8 etc wish they took Kuzma etc..

RIP Crushalot😞
newyorknewyork
6/8/2018  10:13 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

Ah that's subjective. I'm sure some teams at picks6-7-8 etc wish they took Kuzma etc..

Magic could have taken Isaac and then when Kuzma was taken traded Isaacs rights for Kuzma for a plethora of assets at the draft due to Isaac holding move value than Kuzma. If Knicks wanted Huerter then they should still draft Carter, wait for Huerter to be selected. Then Carters value being higher than Huerter's would allow Knicks to trade for Huerters rights using Carter as the bait while getting more added to the pot.

Could def work out an agreement with Clippers that if Huerter is there at 12 to take him and we will trade Carter to them for Huerter if they include such and such.

I don't expect Knicks to have this much interest in Huerter though, and I personally would prefer Carter.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/9/2018  12:34 AM
I just want to know who the nuggets are taking.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BRIGGS
6/9/2018  2:25 AM
CrushAlot wrote:I just want to know who the nuggets are taking.

I apologize crushalot. Big g long term
Member -- he'll get it soon.

RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/9/2018  8:07 AM
Well I tried to wait it out
Next pick from nba raft net for nuggets is Kevin Knox
RIP Crushalot😞
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
6/9/2018  9:36 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

The difference is Klay is also a great defensive player. Huerter is not a good defensive prospect. He is similar to Luke kennard last year. Good prospect but too big of a reach at 9. We need 2 way players unless it’s an offensive game changer like Young.

BRIGGS
6/9/2018  9:40 AM
Knixkik wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

The difference is Klay is also a great defensive player. Huerter is not a good defensive prospect. He is similar to Luke kennard last year. Good prospect but too big of a reach at 9. We need 2 way players unless it’s an offensive game changer like Young.

Looks like Klay Thompson to me. I didn't see Kennard there

RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/9/2018  10:12 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

While we don’t know the future of where he gets picked, I have not seen a mock that has him in the first round. Can’t recall him in the second. YOu take him at 9. I accuse you all the time of not being accountable because as a fan no need to be. In the one instance you get a chance, you blew it.
For those that were that set on Kuzma there was a host of things that could have been done with that hindsight brilliance. Trade down, or take a bunch of 2nds and move up. But the 9th? That’s criminal.

BRIGGS
6/9/2018  11:19 AM
Nalod wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Flavor of the day.

While we don’t know the future of where he gets picked, I have not seen a mock that has him in the first round. Can’t recall him in the second. YOu take him at 9. I accuse you all the time of not being accountable because as a fan no need to be. In the one instance you get a chance, you blew it.
For those that were that set on Kuzma there was a host of things that could have been done with that hindsight brilliance. Trade down, or take a bunch of 2nds and move up. But the 9th? That’s criminal.

I think in thdraft yiu take the best player for your team available. For the players that were left I think he's the. Best-- simple as that

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/9/2018  1:24 PM
The Wizards select Robert Williams.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/10/2018  10:01 AM
With the 17th pick...the Phoenix Suns select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander from Kentucky.
newyorknewyork
6/10/2018  11:25 AM
NYKBocker wrote:With the 16th pick...the Phoenix Suns select Shai Gilgeous-Alexander from Kentucky.

Fixed. Bucks(Bigdaddy) your on the clock.

BRIGGS
6/10/2018  8:25 PM
Next two picks from nbadraft net are
Lonnie Walker
snd
Donte DeVencinzo
RIP Crushalot😞
newyorknewyork
6/11/2018  1:44 PM
Briggs, can you update the title based on whos up next? This would give them public notification.
BRIGGS
6/11/2018  5:45 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Briggs, can you update the title based on whos up next? This would give them public notification.

That would be easiest way to do it but I have no access to change and put who's name is up--I think only martin and andrew.

RIP Crushalot😞
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
6/11/2018  7:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/11/2018  7:14 PM
briggs i think u’re doing a great job. u don’t need to be running people down - u let everybody know they have 2 hours and then u’re gonna fill in. gotta keep the anticipation and momentum going.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/11/2018  8:47 PM
With the 19th pick....The Hawks Select....Troy Brown from the University of Oregon....
2018 nba draft game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy