[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

True Knicks fans where is the outrage?
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
6/2/2018  4:09 PM
Kevin Love left the bench. Per NBA rules he should be suspended. I haven’t forgiven the NBA for the Knicks Heat to this date and to watch him leave and waltz around the court sicken me.
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
6/2/2018  5:41 PM
I posted about it in the playoff thread. I posted a picture and mentioned that the Knicks lost an appearance in the eastern conference finals that year. The rule was enforced with no gray area for the Knicks. I think the Knicks might have had home court for the conference finals that year but I am not positive. No way Love should be playing if you suspend 5 guys for doing what he did.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/2/2018  6:18 PM
"lets appease the queen" rules
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
6/2/2018  6:32 PM
Remember it like it was yesterday. PJ Brown flipping Ward like a jackass.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/2/2018  6:35 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Remember it like it was yesterday. PJ Brown flipping Ward like a jackass.

I felt like Stern had it out for the Knicks at the time. Also, if the Knicks could have had all of their guys sit out one game they would have one game 7.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
6/2/2018  6:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/2/2018  6:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:Remember it like it was yesterday. PJ Brown flipping Ward like a jackass.

I felt like Stern had it out for the Knicks at the time. Also, if the Knicks could have had all of their guys sit out one game they would have one game 7.

Absolutely, that year was our best shot.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
TripleThreat
Member: #3997

6/2/2018  8:02 PM
Vmart wrote:Kevin Love left the bench. Per NBA rules he should be suspended. I haven’t forgiven the NBA for the Knicks Heat to this date and to watch him leave and waltz around the court sicken me.

Nike endorsed athlete.

If you look at the current Finals, Nike has spent OVER A BILLION DOLLARS in terms of endorsements and other marketing related to the teams and individual players. LBJ and Durant comprise most of that, but it is a staggering amount of money.

People used to call the Yankees "The Evil Empire" when they outspent the rest of baseball. What do you Nike has become? They have their own training academies ( brainwashing to the brand), they do tournaments ( infecting small towns and grassroot type organizations), they have their own robust internal security ( their own private army), they have invaded the college ranks ( the feeder system), they have their hands in the international sports community (Olympics) and lock step with the major networks.

Kevin Love is not an NBA player, he's a Nike employee. Who happens to moonlight dribbling a basketball with a jersey on.

The NBA, the league, Nike and the networks care about "The Narrative". The story they want to sell for the season to best market the game and their idiotic shoes. Nothing the Knicks presented in the last few decades served The Almighty Narrative. So the Knicks will get jobbed until that changes.

If Oprah had a daughter of appropriate age and Zinger married her today, the Knicks would in the Finals in 3 years. It would be one year for most teams but the Knicks are so talent gutted, even this would take time. If you want your suffering NBA franchise to win a ring, have Oprah buy the team. I'm not kidding.

The normal rules do not apply to Kevin Love because the rules do not apply to Nike.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/2/2018  10:05 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
Vmart wrote:Kevin Love left the bench. Per NBA rules he should be suspended. I haven’t forgiven the NBA for the Knicks Heat to this date and to watch him leave and waltz around the court sicken me.

Nike endorsed athlete.

If you look at the current Finals, Nike has spent OVER A BILLION DOLLARS in terms of endorsements and other marketing related to the teams and individual players. LBJ and Durant comprise most of that, but it is a staggering amount of money.

People used to call the Yankees "The Evil Empire" when they outspent the rest of baseball. What do you Nike has become? They have their own training academies ( brainwashing to the brand), they do tournaments ( infecting small towns and grassroot type organizations), they have their own robust internal security ( their own private army), they have invaded the college ranks ( the feeder system), they have their hands in the international sports community (Olympics) and lock step with the major networks.

Kevin Love is not an NBA player, he's a Nike employee. Who happens to moonlight dribbling a basketball with a jersey on.

The NBA, the league, Nike and the networks care about "The Narrative". The story they want to sell for the season to best market the game and their idiotic shoes. Nothing the Knicks presented in the last few decades served The Almighty Narrative. So the Knicks will get jobbed until that changes.

If Oprah had a daughter of appropriate age and Zinger married her today, the Knicks would in the Finals in 3 years. It would be one year for most teams but the Knicks are so talent gutted, even this would take time. If you want your suffering NBA franchise to win a ring, have Oprah buy the team. I'm not kidding.

The normal rules do not apply to Kevin Love because the rules do not apply to Nike.

Are you going to copy and paste this in every thread

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

6/2/2018  10:07 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

We would have won game 6 at home and ended it.....Silver is more lenient than Stern who went by the letter of the law.

smackeddog
Member: #883
6/3/2018  12:29 AM
What killed us wasn't just the suspensions, but the fact that they were staggered over 2 games- it was infuriating! We got robbed of a great series (bulls vs knicks)
ekstarks94
Member: #6104

6/3/2018  9:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/3/2018  9:40 AM
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION IN MY MIND THAT HAD THAT THOSE SUSPENSIONS NOT OCCURRED WE WOULD HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED THE ULTIMATE BY GOING TO THE FINALS BY BEATING MJS BULLS...

You got f-cked Cookie...happens to the best of us(in Robert Dinero -Men of honor voice)....

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/3/2018  10:45 AM
The game was over. He old step on the floor.
Cav’s got so hosed perhaps there was some sympathy?
ONly time Riles Heat ever eliminated Knicks. Awful moment in knick history.
True Knicks fans where is the outrage?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy