[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hardaway for J.Parker sign & trade??
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
5/17/2018  7:30 PM
A thought since Frank may be better suited at the 2 and gives the option to a draft guard. Parker’s injury history is concerning but he’a a talented 4 that will pick up the scoring while KP is out and compliment KP when he’s back.

Hardaway played for Bud and Bucks need a 2 guard.

AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/17/2018  7:56 PM
I don't know... I'm pretty sure we could trade THJ to Boston for Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, their first round pick this year, and probably next year
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
TLover
Member: #381
USA
5/17/2018  8:16 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:I don't know... I'm pretty sure we could trade THJ to Boston for Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, their first round pick this year, and probably next year

Really, not as unreasonable as you may think. Parker is a high injury risk that many teams won’t take a chance on. I’ll take the chance to move haradaway’s contract and clear up a glut at the shooting guard position.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/17/2018  9:07 PM
TLover wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:I don't know... I'm pretty sure we could trade THJ to Boston for Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, their first round pick this year, and probably next year

Really, not as unreasonable as you may think. Parker is a high injury risk that many teams won’t take a chance on. I’ll take the chance to move haradaway’s contract and clear up a glut at the shooting guard position.

Bud didn't want that contract when he could have matched it with the Hawks.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/18/2018  12:36 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TLover wrote:

was it Bud who didn't want to keep hardaway, or more likely the FO that was hell bent on losing, hence why they let him out of his deal to go elsewhere.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/18/2018  9:31 AM
One knee injury too many.
Chandler
Member: #6197

5/18/2018  9:43 AM
This isn't a crazy idea. Bucks have Maker and the guy they drafted last year (forget his name from Mich,. or Mich. State). If they feel those guys are ready they mightbe interested in THJ. Bud got him going

Crush's post is interesting too . It will depend if it was a FO decision or his to let THJ walk at that price

On a side note: Parker is not just an injury concern. At the end of the season he seemed a little bit of a crybaby in need of attention.

(5)(5)
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
5/18/2018  9:45 AM
Chandler wrote:This isn't a crazy idea. Bucks have Maker and the guy they drafted last year (forget his name from Mich,. or Mich. State). If they feel those guys are ready they mightbe interested in THJ. Bud got him going

Crush's post is interesting too . It will depend if it was a FO decision or his to let THJ walk at that price

On a side note: Parker is not just an injury concern. At the end of the season he seemed a little bit of a crybaby in need of attention.

and he is def NOT a 2-way tough player the Knicks are talking about. He's a great scorer.. but thats about it
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

5/19/2018  11:19 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TLover wrote:

Bud wasn't making that decision.

Hardaway for J.Parker sign & trade??

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy