[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Blatt says he never met Knicks
Author Thread
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
5/1/2018  9:17 AM
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2773602-knicks-news-david-blatt-says-he-hasnt-met-with-ny-or-any-other-nba-teams

Something is afoul here and if management (or perhaps the media) is saying it’s Bud or Blatt, then either this is gonna be drawn out, or the Bucks are gonna force the issue. Meanwhile as a fan, I’m restless (perhaps Rozier, Brown, Tatum - even without Kyrie and Hayward) look awesome. Meanwhile Boston has picks and picks ahead.

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/1/2018  9:24 AM
http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2773602-knicks-news-david-blatt-says-he-hasnt-met-with-ny-or-any-other-nba-teams
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
5/1/2018  9:32 AM
Mills and Perry aren't actually meeting with coaches - just taking Dolan's corporate jet on an all expense paid vacation!
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/1/2018  9:53 AM
franco12 wrote:Mills and Perry aren't actually meeting with coaches - just taking Dolan's corporate jet on an all expense paid vacation!

it does seem that way...

these Princeton ****ers are playing business like Patrick Bateman

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
5/1/2018  10:17 AM
That was nice of the Cavs to give him a championship ring...
“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/1/2018  10:34 AM
Might have had a conversation with Mills, but no official meeting. Doesnt want to talk about a job opening somewhere else, while he has a job now. Blatt said his loyalty was with his current team, might be what this is about.
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/1/2018  10:43 AM
Just saying, I mean is there a plan? Are they waiting for the Bucks to take Bud off their hands so they can say Bud wanted Bucks. Take Blatt and take the pressure off as a last resort. Mills and Perry playing corporate games at the Knicks expense.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/1/2018  11:29 AM
Vmart wrote:Just saying, I mean is there a plan? Are they waiting for the Bucks to take Bud off their hands so they can say Bud wanted Bucks. Take Blatt and take the pressure off as a last resort. Mills and Perry playing corporate games at the Knicks expense.

Your expectation is that Mills/Perry will detail in full all travel plans and negotiation and relevant updates to fans on a regular? Is this how you think it works?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/1/2018  11:44 AM
martin wrote:
Vmart wrote:Just saying, I mean is there a plan? Are they waiting for the Bucks to take Bud off their hands so they can say Bud wanted Bucks. Take Blatt and take the pressure off as a last resort. Mills and Perry playing corporate games at the Knicks expense.

Your expectation is that Mills/Perry will detail in full all travel plans and negotiation and relevant updates to fans on a regular? Is this how you think it works?

well its obvious that if they have NOT done that... 1) there is no plan 2) that is enough evidence to confirm all VMart's negative opinions.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/1/2018  11:45 AM
martin wrote:

At least Phil told us what he was eating at the thai food restaurant in Montana!!!!
Phil haters blasted him for being there when he "should have been in NY to interview coaches!".

Ok, I admit it, I was in the room when Blatt was interviewed!!! Him and mills played a drinking game, every time a former knick coach was mentioned you had to take a Shot! Then they did some "Frat Bro Chant", talked about the frat parties and the chicks they date raped. Perry was sucking a turkish hookah with hashish in it and was so baked he thought he remembered being at the party!!! He wasn't even at princeton and is 6 years younger than them!!! Craig Robinson bought some secret presidental blow he got from Obama and started hyper drawing plays on a greasboard. Perry giggled and said it would not work!!! Robinson got pissed, but blatt then showed him he had 6 guys on the court!!!! Thats about all I could remember. When sober Robinson admitted Blatt might be the guy and they all good friends but he is super intense and drives Mills a bit nuts with his hyperactive thing. He said he is "like Jerry Sloan on Crack"!

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
5/1/2018  11:53 AM
So he has the job then. He does not even need an interview. MIlls knows everything about him. Maybe they would only talk to him if someone else blew them away and they had to go back to Blatt to make sure.

With the Bucks moving in on COach Budz, I expect a decision soon. Its down to them Budz or Blatt, IMO.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/1/2018  11:54 AM
Does having a plan mean that you interview six guys during a 3 year span where you go through four head coaches?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
5/1/2018  11:55 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Does having a plan mean that you interview six guys during a 3 year span where you go through four head coaches?

#GRINDER
knicks1248
Member: #582
5/1/2018  11:56 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Might have had a conversation with Mills, but no official meeting. Doesnt want to talk about a job opening somewhere else, while he has a job now. Blatt said his loyalty was with his current team, might be what this is about.

you really believe that.

How many media outlets reported the knicks were interviewing blatt, then to come out and say he never spoke to them period, that doesn't sound right at all.

they interviewed 10 ppl and blatt is on everybdy's knicks list of candidates

ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
5/1/2018  12:10 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Might have had a conversation with Mills, but no official meeting. Doesnt want to talk about a job opening somewhere else, while he has a job now. Blatt said his loyalty was with his current team, might be what this is about.

you really believe that.

How many media outlets reported the knicks were interviewing blatt, then to come out and say he never spoke to them period, that doesn't sound right at all.

why not? That has much more realism then your assumptions that whatever is happening is because Mills is a loser. What Gustav said actually makes sense... which is why you cant fathom it.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/1/2018  3:47 PM
This process has been very methodical and comprehensive. I see ZERO fault with how it’s going so far. Lots of very good candidates.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/1/2018  4:54 PM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

you really believe that.

why not? That has much more realism then your assumptions that whatever is happening is because Mills is a loser. What Gustav said actually makes sense... which is why you cant fathom it.

Yeah, I doubt they went over to scout Luka for the 20th time. I wouldn't expect Blatt to disrespect his current team by making it known how much he wants to leave.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Vmart
USA
5/1/2018  5:17 PM
martin wrote:

What happened to transparency. Donnie Walsh use to speak of this. Phil took it to another level and people couldn’t handle the truth. Now these guys are back being covert. Remember fans use to complain about this.

CrushAlot
USA
5/1/2018  5:21 PM
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

What happened to transparency. Donnie Walsh use to speak of this. Phil took it to another level and people couldn’t handle the truth. Now these guys are back being covert. Remember fans use to complain about this.

It isn't hard to be transparent if you only interview one or two candidates. At some point you need to leak to the media that you are doing something.
Vmart
USA
5/1/2018  5:25 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:
martin wrote:

It isn't hard to be transparent if you only interview one or two candidates. At some point you need to leak to the media that you are doing something.

Has it occurred to anyone here that the Knicks are being turned down.

Blatt says he never met Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy