4/25/2018  8:47 PM
new crush?
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
WaltLongmire
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5843

4/25/2018  9:33 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:new crush?

Secret crush...didn't even want to post some vids...

Now the cat is out of the box:

Seems decent. Turns 22 in August.

Offense- has improved...I'm not a fan of jump shot release...but his 3pt shooting went up significantly between sophomore and junior seasons- from 26-38%.

Defense- Rangy and tenacious 1/1 defender. He and Frank would be ridiculous.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/25/2018  10:57 PM

With the way the NBA is--you need to defend out in now--used to be the opposite right?

So I like other players--Hutchinson and J Robinson--but they wont to be at 37--I think this guy could be. If you start adding defensive players of the year--lets say Thomas and Frazier---they can become good complimentary players. They both have long arms--they are both on upward curves. You start playing the 3 point line tough with long-armed defenders --you shrink the court. It would be hard to find players who match up physically with Embiid Simmons Saric--I dont see it--but what you can do is fill the court with guys who can make it hard to shoot the three and get into the passing lanes to disrupt.

Also both guys have great 2 point FG% Thomas shoots a nice ball and this kid is on the line up with his shot. Hes like picking Gerald Wilkins 30 years later. If he works hard--he could be real good.

RIP Crushalot😞
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
4/25/2018  11:08 PM
I hated Gerald Wilkins. Terrible shooter
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/26/2018  10:08 AM
BRIGGS wrote:

With the way the NBA is--you need to defend out in now--used to be the opposite right?

So I like other players--Hutchinson and J Robinson--but they wont to be at 37--I think this guy could be. If you start adding defensive players of the year--lets say Thomas and Frazier---they can become good complimentary players. They both have long arms--they are both on upward curves. You start playing the 3 point line tough with long-armed defenders --you shrink the court. It would be hard to find players who match up physically with Embiid Simmons Saric--I dont see it--but what you can do is fill the court with guys who can make it hard to shoot the three and get into the passing lanes to disrupt.

Also both guys have great 2 point FG% Thomas shoots a nice ball and this kid is on the line up with his shot. Hes like picking Gerald Wilkins 30 years later. If he works hard--he could be real good.

So where does your love affair with Trea Young fit into that?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/26/2018  10:18 AM
fishmike wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

So where does your love affair with Trea Young fit into that?

There is no rule that says you can't have multiple fantasy teams, is there?

Promise Melvin Frazier pick #37

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy