[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Byron Scott blabbing about......
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/22/2018  10:52 AM
Kawhi being traded to Lakers and Lebron joining.......
I have not pieced together what Spurs would want but Lakers would have to pay a heavy price. Leonard is an LA guy and not sure if Clippers factor in here.
There is a heavy Deja Vu’ here reference as it comes close to the Melo wanting to leave the Nugget with out he was of course going to use (AKA, one year left on Leonards deal), and two teams in the same market that could bid for services. Walton would have to give the team to Lebron (its the logical move actually) and the question remains who gets traded and who stays?
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/22/2018  12:19 PM
Nalod wrote:Kawhi being traded to Lakers and Lebron joining.......
I have not pieced together what Spurs would want but Lakers would have to pay a heavy price. Leonard is an LA guy and not sure if Clippers factor in here.
There is a heavy Deja Vu’ here reference as it comes close to the Melo wanting to leave the Nugget with out he was of course going to use (AKA, one year left on Leonards deal), and two teams in the same market that could bid for services. Walton would have to give the team to Lebron (its the logical move actually) and the question remains who gets traded and who stays?
I heard a guy on a talk show suggest Ingram, Kuzma and a pick for Leonard. That doesn't work with the cap but it might be the basis for a trade.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Mike1989
Member: #8627

4/22/2018  1:34 PM

They have young assets to trade like Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Ivica Zubac, Thomas Bryant, Tyler Ennis, and Julius Randle. Now which of those players they are willing to trade is debatable but if they are chasing LeBron and Kawhi that's their SF and PF spots filled, which would make a deal including Julius Randle (sign and trade) and Brandon Ingram a distinct possibility.

This year they have a first round pick via Cleveland and they own all their first rounders from next year and their second round picks from 2020 onward. So they could package this year's first rounder with another pick.

If the Spurs are thinking of adding young talent, then adding two young ascending players in Brandon Ingram and Julius Randle might be appealing to them. They are good enough to help them remain competitive but also have a lot of years ahead to get even better and possibly lead them into their next era.

Nalod
USA
4/22/2018  10:35 PM
Mike1989 wrote:

They have young assets to trade like Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Ivica Zubac, Thomas Bryant, Tyler Ennis, and Julius Randle. Now which of those players they are willing to trade is debatable but if they are chasing LeBron and Kawhi that's their SF and PF spots filled, which would make a deal including Julius Randle (sign and trade) and Brandon Ingram a distinct possibility.

This year they have a first round pick via Cleveland and they own all their first rounders from next year and their second round picks from 2020 onward. So they could package this year's first rounder with another pick.

If the Spurs are thinking of adding young talent, then adding two young ascending players in Brandon Ingram and Julius Randle might be appealing to them. They are good enough to help them remain competitive but also have a lot of years ahead to get even better and possibly lead them into their next era.

No doubt the have the assets to make a deal.
I’m wondering if what’s left with Lebron is enough to not just contend, but win.
Lebron can contend, its the chess game that puts enough pieces on the court.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
4/23/2018  10:00 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
I heard a guy on a talk show suggest Ingram, Kuzma and a pick for Leonard. That doesn't work with the cap but it might be the basis for a trade.

LA will have plenty of cap space to make that deal work. That is what i have heard thrown around too. It makes a lot of sense.

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
4/23/2018  10:13 AM
pops came out and said no way he trades Leonard to a western conf. team
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/23/2018  10:53 AM
maybe they do a S&T for frank/kanter/1st rnd pick
ES
Nalod
USA
4/23/2018  11:05 AM
Knixkik wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

LA will have plenty of cap space to make that deal work. That is what i have heard thrown around too. It makes a lot of sense.

Cap space relevant to bring in Leonard AND Lebron requires some wheeling and dealing if the let Randle and IT2 walk.
Perhaps if someone comes across an article that presents what the team would look like after a trade and Lebron signed as free agent.
The Cav's soap opera of constant rebuild is a wonder to behold. The team post mid season trade is compelling but the talent is young.
With Nets pick in their arsenal if Lebron stays they can trade that pick and perhaps fill in a gap for next year.
Cav's need to first get my Indy
Off topic, but how fun is it to see Jose Calderone hitting big shots for the Cav's!!!

Byron Scott blabbing about......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy