4/19/2018  11:07 AM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/19/2018  11:14 AM
So we to assume Brickey will be working with Frank?
Interesting post, its not enough to post workout pictures, now we doing pre workout pictures?
And KP is doing a documentary? THe preview had a bit of Janis in it. Wow, soon it will be "See the twitch in his eyebrow when he discussed the knicks?
we need to trade him!!!!!"
Or....."See his upper lip quiver when he discussed knicks, Yeah, he extending!!!!?"
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/19/2018  11:17 AM
Nalod wrote:So we to assume Brickey will be working with Frank?
Interesting post, its not enough to post workout pictures, now we doing pre workout pictures?
And KP is doing a documentary? THe preview had a bit of Janis in it. Wow, soon it will be "See the twitch in his eyebrow when he discussed the knicks?
we need to trade him!!!!!"
Or....."See his upper lip quiver when he discussed knicks, Yeah, he extending!!!!?"

All I know is that it's awesome that his trainer put him on public notice very early. GET TO WORK FRANK

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/19/2018  11:18 AM
Frank is gonna be great. In a couple years people will be cracking up they ever thought Dennis Smith or Malik Monk would be better.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
4/19/2018  11:23 AM
fishmike wrote:Frank is gonna be great. In a couple years people will be cracking up they ever thought Dennis Smith or Malik Monk would be better.

I agree.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
4/19/2018  11:30 AM
fishmike wrote:Frank is gonna be great. In a couple years people will be cracking up they ever thought Dennis Smith or Malik Monk would be better.

What are the odds Sexton ends up better than Smith when all said and done? Last yr it was made out like the only quality PGs that will ever come out in the next 10yrs. So would be pretty ironic if the following yr a dude like Sexton comes out and is better.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/19/2018  11:57 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:

What are the odds Sexton ends up better than Smith when all said and done? Last yr it was made out like the only quality PGs that will ever come out in the next 10yrs. So would be pretty ironic if the following yr a dude like Sexton comes out and is better.

I think Sexton is a step below in terms of potential, but I like his attitude and work ethic better coming in. I like the idea that Sexton will probably probably be integrated into the starting lineup at slower pace than DSJ.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
4/19/2018  12:25 PM

We're going to make them sorry for saying we made a mistake by passing on Mitchell! - said no one.
:)

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
technomaster
Member: #426
USA
4/19/2018  12:28 PM

They worked out a bit last summer. (video from 2017)

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
fishmike
USA
4/19/2018  12:41 PM
technomaster wrote:

We're going to make them sorry for saying we made a mistake by passing on Mitchell! - said no one.
:)

Yup... he's the guy a lot of teams whiffed on. I actually liked all 4 guys we were looking at and had some faith in our scouts, especially the overseas guys after grabbing KP/Willy
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/19/2018  1:08 PM
Why is cleanthony early still on twitter
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BigDaddyG

4/19/2018  3:53 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Why is cleanthony early still on twitter

Why not? He has access to Twitter in Turkey, Puerto.Rivo or whatever. I'm glad to see he's doing OK.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

4/19/2018  8:26 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

I think the PG to watch out for will be Shai Gilgeous Alexander from Kentucky. I really like his game especially his defense and has the length like Frank has but has a better offensive game then Frank as of now. I also love Sexton and think he's gonna be a good one as well. Both need to work on their shots but Sexton is a grinder and i think he's gonna be good as well.

fishmike
USA
4/19/2018  9:03 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

I think the PG to watch out for will be Shai Gilgeous Alexander from Kentucky. I really like his game especially his defense and has the length like Frank has but has a better offensive game then Frank as of now. I also love Sexton and think he's gonna be a good one as well. Both need to work on their shots but Sexton is a grinder and i think he's gonna be good as well.

love SGA. Im a buyer. Imagine he and Frank in the backcourt together? Add KP's rim protection and we will phuck up your offense every night. Add a guy like Kris Middleton in there, find me the next Ben Wallace to put next to KP!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/19/2018  9:08 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Sam Vecenie on a podcast said he thinks Frank will be a little bit better.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/20/2018  12:12 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:

Why not? He has access to Twitter in Turkey, Puerto.Rivo or whatever. I'm glad to see he's doing OK.

it was a joke. lighten up

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BigDaddyG

4/20/2018  10:32 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I can't let this go. Early's Knick career was no joke. He was a warrior, a good teammate off the bench and a model citizen who just happened to be at the wrong strip club at the wrong time. You want to shut him up and sweep him under the rug? Well guess what? You'll never succeed. Early will always be a step ahead of you haters.

fishmike
USA
4/20/2018  11:59 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

I can't let this go. Early's Knick career was no joke. He was a warrior, a good teammate off the bench and a model citizen who just happened to be at the wrong strip club at the wrong time. You want to shut him up and sweep him under the rug? Well guess what? You'll never succeed. Early will always be a step ahead of you haters.

guys... its happy Friday. No Cleanthony Early fights. At least not before noon.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/20/2018  5:10 PM
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

A little late to be defending Early isnt it? Besides my phone wont display tweets anymore. Hope it was good news.

BigDaddyG

4/20/2018  6:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/20/2018  6:10 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

A little late to be defending Early isnt it? Besides my phone wont display tweets anymore. Hope it was good news.

Naw, just trying to keep Early name circulated in the fandom lol No idea what he's up to, but hope he's doing well. Once a Knick....
Frank's offseason starts now

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy