[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The 2018 PLAYOFFS ARE HERE!
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/28/2018  11:54 AM
Panos wrote:Anyone else here rooting for Cavs and Celts to go home early this year?
Always.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/28/2018  1:05 PM
Panos wrote:Anyone else here rooting for Cavs and Celts to go home early this year?

I think the work he's put in, Lebron deserves to go through tot he next round- we haven't got many years of his prime left, so I'd like to make the most of it. However his teammates are playing like absolute trash and deserve to go home ASAP. Ideally, Lebron should be allowed to defect to the pacers so everyones happy. In fact think the nba should introduce a new rule whereby if a player is so catastrophically let down by their team mates, they should be allowed to defect to the other team mid-playoff series.

CrushAlot
USA
4/28/2018  7:01 PM
smackeddog wrote:Melo -19 in 26 mins- the second worse +/- was -7

Now they're stuck with him for another season (unless they buy him out)- he's not going to accept a bench role without crying about it.

On the few occasions Melo was given shot opportunities he was efficient (3 of 7 pr 42.8 percent). Effort was not the issue as his exertion was clear. Yet, for the 33 (soon to be 34) year old his porousness on the defensive side of the hardwood made him unplayable. To wit, Melo finished with a team worst -18 differential.

The sad part is Melo seems to have taken to OKC, Westbrook and the team, but his services at close to $28 million next season are a waste of cap space. The best OKC can hope for is the highly unlikely possibility Anthony will opt out of his contract so the Thunder can move on from this failed experiment.

https://thunderousintentions.com/2018/04/28/unfilled-okc-thunder-game-6-player-grades-following-heartbreaking-loss/2/
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/28/2018  10:20 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Always.

The celtics play like i thought we would play this season with no super star, HARD and SMART.

ES
CrushAlot
USA
4/28/2018  11:10 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Always.

The celtics play like i thought we would play this season with no super star, HARD and SMART.

They remind me a bit of Thibs' bulls teams. They always would lose key guys going into and during the playoffs. Brown goes down tonight and they just keep going. Next man has worked for them. When the Bucks started the second half on a run and Brown was out I thought that might be it. Rozier and Horford were awesome for them tonight.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/28/2018  11:28 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Always.

That’s the same backward bullshyt you vomit all the time.
No stars? you knew Haywood would get hurt?
Kyrie?
What your are seeing is blue chip youth patience pay off. Rozier afew seasons. If a knick, you’d slammed him for a few seasons. Brown has developed fantastic and Tatum given minute has blue chip talent.

BTW, you sound like a bitter old man.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/29/2018  11:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/29/2018  12:54 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Always.

They remind me a bit of Thibs' bulls teams. They always would lose key guys going into and during the playoffs. Brown goes down tonight and they just keep going. Next man has worked for them. When the Bucks started the second half on a run and Brown was out I thought that might be it. Rozier and Horford were awesome for them tonight.

That's definitely on the coaching staff, the game plan they put in, the adjustments they make, and everybody knowing their roles and buying in. Case and point...

The last thing you want to do is let the Bucks get out in transition with the likes of Giannis Antetokounmpo and Eric Bledsoe able to wreak havoc on the fast break.

In Game 6, the Bucks piled on 25 fast-break points, but in Game 7, the Celtics dropped that number down to... zero.

With Antetokounmpo in early foul trouble, the Bucks struggled to get into their flow for most of the game, but the suffocating defense from Boston made life even more difficult.

ES
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/30/2018  2:16 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Always.

That’s the same backward bullshyt you vomit all the time.
No stars? you knew Haywood would get hurt?
Kyrie?
What your are seeing is blue chip youth patience pay off. Rozier afew seasons. If a knick, you’d slammed him for a few seasons. Brown has developed fantastic and Tatum given minute has blue chip talent.

BTW, you sound like a bitter old man.

don't know what you are talking about. when KP went out, we crumbled. boston on the other hand with their 2nd best player going down on opening night kept on chugging. then their best player went out, they kept winning. and now jalen brown their 3rd best player is out and they're still winning. whereas the greek freak with all that talent couldn't will his team to a win in game 7.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Gudris
Member: #6213

4/30/2018  4:15 AM
Cavs look really bad, Lebron is a Monster but he is too old to carry them to finals by himself
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/30/2018  4:58 AM
Gudris wrote:Cavs look really bad, Lebron is a Monster but he is too old to carry them to finals by himself

His support is a joke! They've all cracked under the pressure- absolute trash!

Nalod
USA
4/30/2018  9:10 AM
The man is incredible.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

4/30/2018  1:42 PM
Nalod wrote:The man is incredible.

I remember saying the same thing about Lance Armstrong....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
USA
4/30/2018  2:06 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

I remember saying the same thing about Lance Armstrong....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Aw, nice try. Cycling doping was under suspicion for years. Lance lost the technology race as it became a game not winnable.
Did we do the superman thing with Jabbar? Jordan? and Now Lebron?
Is Lebron a roid horse? I don't know. Do they test him? Is Westbrook on the same juice? Durant? Harden?
These guys are amazing.

BigDaddyG

4/30/2018  3:33 PM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Aw, nice try. Cycling doping was under suspicion for years. Lance lost the technology race as it became a game not winnable.
Is Lebron a roid horse? I don't know. Do they test him? Is Westbrook on the same juice? Durant? Harden?
These guys are amazing.

There were just rumors. His name was mentioned briefly in the Balco scandal. But real talk...I'll always have hat in my heart after that "King of NY" crap. I'll GOOGLE search LeBron PED rumors enough times until it becomes true. This might be the one and only time I root for the Raptors.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
USA
4/30/2018  4:21 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

These guys are amazing.

There were just rumors. His name was mentioned briefly in the Balco scandal. But real talk...I'll always have hat in my heart after that "King of NY" crap. I'll GOOGLE search LeBron PED rumors enough times until it becomes true. This might be the one and only time I root for the Raptors.

What about Jordan? Did you think he was PED'?

BigDaddyG

4/30/2018  4:29 PM
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

These guys are amazing.

No, but who knows? The crying Jordan meme made up for a lot of the suffering he caused me as a fan. No need to dig any further. How do people percieve as an owner down there? Are people calling for him to sell the team?
Nalod
USA
4/30/2018  5:55 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Nalod wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

These guys are amazing.

No, but who knows? The crying Jordan meme made up for a lot of the suffering he caused me as a fan. No need to dig any further. How do people percieve as an owner down there? Are people calling for him to sell the team?

Nobody really cares. He can do no wrong in this state. Football panthers matter, not hornet.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/1/2018  10:36 PM
Man how many layups can Toronto miss?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/1/2018  10:47 PM
LeBron's supporting cast is coming through tonite. Good timing because LeBron looks gassed. Has to backup to give himself a "runway" to attack the rim. Thompson and JR playing well.
CrushAlot
USA
5/1/2018  11:00 PM
That sucked.
The 2018 PLAYOFFS ARE HERE!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy