JefF Rambis O.U.T
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/12/2018  8:20 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2018  8:23 AM
Hate to say I told you guys since january, but ByE Bye

The Knicks cut ties with head coach Jeff Hornacek and Kurt Rambis early Thursday morning shortly after the team's win in its regular-season finale over the Cavaliers.

After the firings were announced, team president Steve Mills and GM Scott Perry released a joint statement as the Knicks embarks on another search for a new coach.

On Hornacek:

"Jeff is a true professional who has worked tirelessly for this organization the last two years. We sincerely appreciate the efforts and considerable contributions to the team and wish him well in his future endeavors."

Knicks fire Jeff Hornacek after two disappointing seasons
On Rambis:

Jeff Hornacek (right) and Kurt Rambis were both fired by the Knicks following their regular-season finale.
Jeff Hornacek (right) and Kurt Rambis were both fired by the Knicks following their regular-season finale. (PHELAN M. EBENHACK/AP)
"Kurt has been a big part of the Knicks over these last four seasons, as both an associate head coach and interim head coach. We thank him for his dedication to New York and wish him the best moving forward."

Before Wednesday's game, Hornacek made a pitch to return for the final year of his three-year contract, expressing belief that the foundation he helped build will soon "blossom."

Knicks brass evidently did not agree, as Hornacek, who was hired by Mills and Phil Jackson in the summer of 2016, helmed the team to his second straight disappointing season.

Now we can start the culture change

ES
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/12/2018  8:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2018  8:25 AM
knicks1248 wrote:Hate to say I told you fish, but ByE Bye

You manage to lower your own bar and still find a way to crawl under it.
It’s not a good look for you.
Since there was already a thread your redundant.
Your a lot of things and consistent.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/12/2018  8:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/12/2018  8:27 AM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Hate to say I told you fish, but ByE Bye

your consistent. You lower the bar and find a way to crawl under it.
It’s not a good look for you.

shut up dude, your upset because i called it (again) 4 month before it happen and you said you didn't care if he stays or goes.

I know it may pain you to see us winning again, but that's what you need to do in order to keep a JOB in NYC..PERIOD

ES
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
4/12/2018  8:28 AM
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=58168
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Topic LOCKED
JefF Rambis O.U.T

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy