Author Thread
Bizzy211
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #601
USA
9/12/2004  2:45 PM
Posted by Knicksfan:

On the NBA:

1. L.James- He is just an amazing player. Looked and performed like a veteran in his prime and it was only his first year. Exciting player the NBA needs.

2. Shaq- Will he be healthy enough to play and make the Heat a real contender? We'll see, but just watching him in a uniform other than the Lakers will be nice. Shaq vs. Kobe should be great.

3. McGrady- New team, new uniform, high expectations. McGrady and Yao should make a nice combo. We'll see how he performs under Van Gundy.

4. Okafor- He was projected as the # 1 pick and was hyped a lot. I wanna see him finally in the NBA, and with a new team, literally. It will be fun to watch a new team in the NBA too.

5. Arroyo- I just like this kid. He wasn't given many oportunities before but finally it happened and he delivered. Now he responsible of a Jazz team that should be very exciting. I hope he's given more minutes and that he has a great year.

Honorable mentions:

x. D. Howard- # 1 picks are always interesting
x. P. John Ramos- Great size and potential, I hope he gets minutes this season. If he becomes the player he can be he should be one of ur future targets for a C.

Hey man u have no Knicks on here.... What's up with that?
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
AUTOADVERT
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
9/12/2004  8:07 PM
top 5 knick players:

h20-----a big difference when healthy, his leadership is gonna surprise
starbury-----his ability to take control as evident in the olympics is just a starter for what starbury is suppose to do in ny.
nazr------may be his best year yet
sweetney------how sweet this will be
crawford------h20 got your back...now get some for ny

the next 5

ricky davis-----gets the last laugh
stevie franchise-----change of team a big help
mo diesel-----promises, promises
sprewell-----another good year
ai------yall practice this

"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
9/12/2004  9:49 PM
Hey man u have no Knicks on here.... What's up with that?

LOL

My Knicks are so special that I had to make a post of only Knicks players (see above the page). After them then comes the League .

Believe me, I would want to see S. Anderson before all this guys just to see a Knicks uniform in a game. Although seeing him in another team's uniform would be very nice.

[Edited by - KnicksFan on 09/12/2004 22:02:25]
Knicks_Fan
top 5 players you want to see this year

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy