[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tank Thread: Magic in town
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/4/2018  12:02 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I have watched a lot of bad knick games. I think this one makes the top ten.

These days I watch the Knicks but don't pay attention to the game itself - win/loss - but rather just watch individual players and how the react and play in certain situations. Frank on offense/defense, THJr on defense, Trey with ball in his hands and on D. And Mudiay, but he flat sucks. For me, KOQ/Kanter's games haven't changed at all this whole year (and probably the previous years), so I stopped paying close attention to them. KP when he go doubled and without the ball.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
ekstarks94
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6104

4/4/2018  1:10 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:I have watched a lot of bad knick games. I think this one makes the top ten.

These days I watch the Knicks but don't pay attention to the game itself - win/loss - but rather just watch individual players and how the react and play in certain situations. Frank on offense/defense, THJr on defense, Trey with ball in his hands and on D. And Mudiay, but he flat sucks. For me, KOQ/Kanter's games haven't changed at all this whole year (and probably the previous years), so I stopped paying close attention to them. KP when he go doubled and without the ball.

Agreed.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

4/4/2018  1:45 PM
martin wrote:

Funny...I just watch for hot girls in the stands.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/4/2018  3:19 PM
martin wrote:

I watched a lot less during the tournament. Coming back and seeing them look so bad was a tough watch. I find Mike Breen becomes much more annoying during these types of games as well.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/4/2018  3:25 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:

I watched a lot less during the tournament. Coming back and seeing them look so bad was a tough watch. I find Mike Breen becomes much more annoying during these types of games as well.

Don't know why but I can never get tired of Breen or Clyde. And Breen def trying to fill space for a god-awful game

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Tank Thread: Magic in town

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy