Burke makes The Ringer's Garbage Time All Star List
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/3/2018  11:08 AM
Trey Burke, Knicks
Haley O’Shaughnessy: Five seasons after Burke led Michigan to the NCAA championship game, his name is still associated with that team far more than any one in the NBA. March was kind to both him and his alma mater again this year: The Wolverines are back in the final, and Burke is starting for the first time in three years.

There is a list of 179 players to run down before guessing, with any sincerity, that it was Burke who Iverson’d his way to 42 points against Charlotte last Monday. I’d even put five Knicks in front of him. It was Burke’s 29th game since the Knicks called him up from the G League and his second since replacing Emmanuel Mudiay in the starting lineup. (New York: Give me your tired, your poor, your draft busts yearning to start an NBA game.)

Burke has looked like he’s back at college the past six games, averaging 21.3 points, but he is also trying to carve out a new path for himself as more of a passer. He’s finished with double-digit assists three times in his 31 games with the Knicks, one short of tying the amount he had in his two-year collegiate career. Michigan’s run will end Monday; Burke’s hopefully won’t end with it.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/4/2/17189268/nba-garbage-time-all-stars
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Burke makes The Ringer's Garbage Time All Star List

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy