[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Mark Jackson Rumored to be in play as Head Coach
Author Thread
Paris907
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6099
USA
3/20/2018  8:56 PM
I was reading 'Knicks Rumors: Mark Jackson a candidate to be next head coach' on NY Basketball for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.

As a Knick fan do you want Jackson ? If not who is your pick ?

AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/20/2018  8:57 PM
Link or source?
Paris907
USA
3/20/2018  9:00 PM
Jack Maloney CBS Sports. Ogden just repeated it.
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/20/2018  9:01 PM
No thanks to Jackson
Paris907
USA
3/20/2018  9:07 PM
Stephen A Smith has been promoting Jackson and the Trae Young pick under the Coaching of Mark Jackson, given how Steph Curry turned out
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/20/2018  9:24 PM
Paris907 wrote:Jack Maloney CBS Sports. Ogden just repeated it.

link it.

This is not a rumor, it's total speculation, as in, IF this happens, maybe this will be considered.

All of this is kinda sloppy

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/20/2018  9:25 PM
also this: http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=58075
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Paris907
USA
3/20/2018  10:07 PM
I was reading 'Knicks Rumors: Mark Jackson a candidate to be next head coach' on NY Basketball for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.
https://dailyknicks.com/2018/03/20/knicks-rumors-mark-jackson-candidate-next-head-coach/
Nalod
USA
3/20/2018  10:24 PM
Paris907 wrote:I was reading 'Knicks Rumors: Mark Jackson a candidate to be next head coach' on NY Basketball for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.
https://dailyknicks.com/2018/03/20/knicks-rumors-mark-jackson-candidate-next-head-coach/
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/21/2018  12:55 AM
Heard this on the radio on my way home. Said Jeff is not going to be retained at seasons end. Perry will bring in his own guys. Then they brought up Mark Jackson.

We will see I guess in a couple of weeks.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Sangfroid
Member: #2784

3/21/2018  2:27 AM
TripleThreat wrote:
Paris907 wrote:I was reading 'Knicks Rumors: Mark Jackson a candidate to be next head coach' on NY Basketball for iOS and I thought you might be interested in reading it too.

I used to be neighbors with a guy who was married for about 10 years to literally one of the craziest women I've ever met in my entire life. And I've spent time in Persia. ( I never thought I'd meet a woman who was not Persian to be as crazy as Persian chicks, but I guess I was wrong...) He had kids with her and when they got divorced he got financially blown up. I mean f**ked for life financially. Those kids predictably had problems too. So what does he do? Immediately remarry. To a single mom with a screwed up set of kids of her own. And then he takes in her parents as well, who are nutters.

He got clear of some toxic BS drama that financially stripped him of everything and what does he do? Dip his feet back into the fire and double down on more crazy.

The Knicks DIVORCED some serious drama in Melo and Phil Jackson. Just toxic for this team.

So the answer is to bring in a high maintenance morale killer like Mark Jackson into the fold?

This makes about as much sense as putting back on your dirty @ss rancid gym clothes after you've just taken a shower.

Boggles the mind.

Great story. Maybe Perry needs to dig deeper.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Nalod
USA
3/21/2018  8:39 AM
TripleThreat wrote:

I used to be neighbors with a guy who was married for about 10 years to literally one of the craziest women I've ever met in my entire life. And I've spent time in Persia. ( I never thought I'd meet a woman who was not Persian to be as crazy as Persian chicks, but I guess I was wrong...) He had kids with her and when they got divorced he got financially blown up. I mean f**ked for life financially. Those kids predictably had problems too. So what does he do? Immediately remarry. To a single mom with a screwed up set of kids of her own. And then he takes in her parents as well, who are nutters.

He got clear of some toxic BS drama that financially stripped him of everything and what does he do? Dip his feet back into the fire and double down on more crazy.

The Knicks DIVORCED some serious drama in Melo and Phil Jackson. Just toxic for this team.

So the answer is to bring in a high maintenance morale killer like Mark Jackson into the fold?

This makes about as much sense as putting back on your dirty @ss rancid gym clothes after you've just taken a shower.

Boggles the mind.

Good Analogy! But I would not get on the knicks for this as its not really a rumor but speculation. OGDEN takes some liberties. IT might be rumored thru sources JH might be on the way out but his reason for Jax are very weak. Blogs are not accountable to the degree beat reporters are.
IT would be “Typical knicks move” but in my opinion would be a backwards move for them. This front office seems to be constructing a forward thinking model. I can’t see Jax as a bonafide candidate. he might interview for appearances but I’d be surprised if he got the gig.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/21/2018  9:07 AM
how about we go for Jason Kidd before Mark Jackson.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
3/21/2018  10:08 AM
The Knicks suck and are completely irrelevant, so let's make up some news! Yay!
blkexec
Member: #748
3/21/2018  10:28 AM
When your the one person the media follows with a paper and pen. you've made it. Steven A simple said on his radio that according to his contacts. Jackson blah. blah.. blah....

We are very close and he wants the job....

Basically Staeven A is turning into a self made marketing tool for any thing or anybody he mention.....Im sure by now he's getting paid handsomely to start social media fluff. . especially if it keeps the major markets like NY and LA relevant.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
3/21/2018  11:05 AM
While doing a random amature coaching search, James Borrego popped up.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-coaches-available-fired-news-2018-replacement-bucks-suns-grizzlies-david-fizdale/w7ss2ybldscp1wqubfvk4yltg

Let's start with Borrego. The 40-year-old began his NBA journey with the Spurs in 2003 as an assistant video coordinator. He was part of the Spurs' staff for seven years and contributed to two NBA championship teams in 2005 and 2007. Borrego left the team to join former Spurs assistant Monty Williams in New Orleans.

After his stint with the then-Hornets, he joined Jacque Vaughn as the lead assistant for the Magic. This would lead to his brief run as interim coach in 2015. The Magic hired Frank Vogel, and that pushed Borrego back to where he started — in San Antonio, working with Popovich.

"I knew he was special when he was a video guy," Popovich said. "He worked so hard, and he also worked smart. That's a very rare combination. He played the game in college, so he can relate to players in a different way. But he also learned to coach the old-fashioned way. There are so many things he does well as a teacher. There is a reason why people around the league love him and keep trying to hire him away from me."

Has connections to Perry with the Magic. Only 40 yrs old, molded by Pop and the Spurs.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/21/2018  11:09 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:While doing a random amature coaching search, James Borrego popped up.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-coaches-available-fired-news-2018-replacement-bucks-suns-grizzlies-david-fizdale/w7ss2ybldscp1wqubfvk4yltg

Let's start with Borrego. The 40-year-old began his NBA journey with the Spurs in 2003 as an assistant video coordinator. He was part of the Spurs' staff for seven years and contributed to two NBA championship teams in 2005 and 2007. Borrego left the team to join former Spurs assistant Monty Williams in New Orleans.

After his stint with the then-Hornets, he joined Jacque Vaughn as the lead assistant for the Magic. This would lead to his brief run as interim coach in 2015. The Magic hired Frank Vogel, and that pushed Borrego back to where he started — in San Antonio, working with Popovich.

"I knew he was special when he was a video guy," Popovich said. "He worked so hard, and he also worked smart. That's a very rare combination. He played the game in college, so he can relate to players in a different way. But he also learned to coach the old-fashioned way. There are so many things he does well as a teacher. There is a reason why people around the league love him and keep trying to hire him away from me."

Has connections to Perry with the Magic. Only 40 yrs old, molded by Pop and the Spurs.

SOLD!

ccch
Member: #3876

3/21/2018  1:07 PM
What ever happen, I do not want to see Kurt Rambus back. He is cancer on the team just like Herb Williams was. In their own world they are rooting for the Knicks to fail with the hopes they will be given the rains to be the next head coach. When you watch close you can see it in their emotions and mannerisms. And every once in a while you can detect the freudian slip.
Nalod
USA
3/21/2018  1:24 PM
ccch wrote:What ever happen, I do not want to see Kurt Rambus back. He is cancer on the team just like Herb Williams was. In their own world they are rooting for the Knicks to fail with the hopes they will be given the rains to be the next head coach. When you watch close you can see it in their emotions and mannerisms. And every once in a while you can detect the freudian slip.

Oh please do tell!!!!
If anything if Kurt has been working with our big men he has done a good job.
He was given credit for getting Nigel Hayes an NBA jump shot.
If there is a big change with the staff I would expect you to get your wish, but the conspiracy theory is oh so good!
Lets see, Kurt was given the interim job and not rehired. He is about the highest paid assistant, so its a good gig.
As for wanting to stab someone in the back, can you provide some proof other then your interpretation that you can read his mind?

Nalod
USA
3/21/2018  1:34 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:While doing a random amature coaching search, James Borrego popped up.

All those choices are men that have earned their due and still might be better qualified than Mark Jax!
Mark Jackson Rumored to be in play as Head Coach

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy