[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Semi OT: March Madness
Author Thread
Kemet
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6148

3/17/2018  4:34 PM
Knicks need Wendal Carter Jr in the 2018 draft to take Tired-KP place as Knicks starter PF !!!
AUTOADVERT
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

3/17/2018  4:55 PM
Kemet wrote:Knicks need Wendal Carter Jr in the 2018 draft to take Tired-KP place as Knicks starter PF !!!

The beautiful part of Carter's game is he fits with KP whether he's playing 4 or 5. I like his rim protection and his range. Plus, he looks like he can move the ball with the past. I like Enes, but his limitations start to show on defense. He's more of a sixth man type than starter in today's game. Plus, I might be hesitant to pay KOQ.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/17/2018  4:55 PM
I would take Grayson Allen in the second round.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
BigDaddyG

3/17/2018  4:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Kemet wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:Bridges is on vs Alabama right now, for those interested.

DYou also can check out Sexton.

He is putting on a show

There's no stopping Bridges he's on fire in the 2nd half !!!

Has Bridges shot this well all season long from 3? If so, he might be that sharp shooter forward we need

He's shot over 40% for the season.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/17/2018  7:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2018  7:01 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Kemet wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He is putting on a show

Has Bridges shot this well all season long from 3? If so, he might be that sharp shooter forward we need

would you take carter jr over bridges...think long atheletic SF is our biggest need right now.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/17/2018  7:08 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:I would take Grayson Allen in the second round.

This will be an interesting kid to watch. I think he is under micro scope the last two years. Never saw a player with this problem. Guys lose temper, big mouth, too much bravado, etc. But this chicken shyt whiny trip thing was awful. The bump in the ACC turns was kinda weird. I think the UNC player took a dive a bit but it was just an off thing to do.

Kemet
Member: #6148

3/17/2018  7:32 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Kemet wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He is putting on a show

would you take carter jr over bridges...think long atheletic SF is our biggest need right now.

The Knicks are in desperate need of a low post PF to go alongside Kanter then Quinn in a lineup.
KP has no low post skills on offense or defense.
Beasley would have had a more successful season playing at the wing position at SF.
As long as Troy Williams don't shoot any 3 ball shots he give the Knicks a 2-way hustling SF.

BigDaddyG

3/17/2018  7:58 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Kemet wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He is putting on a show

We need both positions filled. If KOQ leaves, we're down in terms of legit NBA bigs. I think I go Carter first. I'd be happy with either bridges tho.
meloshouldgo

3/17/2018  11:52 PM
Nalod wrote:

This will be an interesting kid to watch. I think he is under micro scope the last two years. Never saw a player with this problem. Guys lose temper, big mouth, too much bravado, etc. But this chicken shyt whiny trip thing was awful. The bump in the ACC turns was kinda weird. I think the UNC player took a dive a bit but it was just an off thing to do.

Y'all keep focusing on of court issues. In court the kid is s legit QB

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/18/2018  2:46 AM
Fuck yo bracket!
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

3/18/2018  10:16 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Off the court? Most of his problems/ dirty plays occur on the court...the type of plays that can cost his teams Ws

Uptown

3/18/2018  10:18 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:Bridges - I mean. Sexton sucks

Clearly, you havent been watching Sexton play throughout the season...dude is legit and is better than any pg on our roster right now...

Uptown

3/18/2018  10:20 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
Kemet wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

He is putting on a show

The only question about Bridgrs is can he put the ball on the floor and consistently create his own shot? He likes to hang out by the 3 pt line quite a bit...

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/18/2018  11:08 AM
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Off the court? Most of his problems/ dirty plays occur on the court...the type of plays that can cost his teams Ws

True, given he a Dookie (I root for DUke and like the kid) the get brutalized and fans on the road kill this kid. Laettner, Hurley, JJ Reddick and now Grayson are poster boy for the white privileged Dookie to hate! Might make him tougher in the long run but he has to just watch that temper!

Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/18/2018  1:55 PM
What about Baylor’s big men #0 and #21 in the 2nd round
http://es.pn/2ktXx1c
http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/baylor/mens_basketball/omot-s-inspiring-journey-leads-to-success-at-baylor/article_43806822-68f3-55c2-8a09-ba7aaf57fbbb.html
Omot has game inside n outside
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/18/2018  5:17 PM
'Cuse!!!!!!
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
meloshouldgo

3/18/2018  5:24 PM
CrushAlot wrote:'Cuse!!!!!!

What a game! Took zone defense to another level. Bye bye Mile Bridges

Bretrobert1
Member: #6028

3/18/2018  11:55 PM
Posted about him in one of Briggs threads earlier this year, but the more I watch JP Macura of Xavier, the more impressed I am with him. Here's some of his highlights from just tonight's game. What this doesn't show, are his overall instincts on the court. He's one of those players that always seems to be a step ahead of everyone else on the court.
"I love you guys." -Norman Dale
Uptown

3/20/2018  1:45 PM
Bretrobert1 wrote:Posted about him in one of Briggs threads earlier this year, but the more I watch JP Macura of Xavier, the more impressed I am with him. Here's some of his highlights from just tonight's game. What this doesn't show, are his overall instincts on the court. He's one of those players that always seems to be a step ahead of everyone else on the court.

Very good player...Has a variety of ways to finish around the basket which is an underrated quality...Runs the floor well, can shoot it well...Very good intangibles...I would take a flyer on him in the 2nd round.

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

3/20/2018  3:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/20/2018  3:32 PM
As far as our first goes, the guy I'd like to see drafted the most is Colin Sexton (by a wide margin), and then followed by 2a Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and 2b Mikal Bridges. Sexton is the goods. Knox hasn't done anything to make me think he is the best player on the team. I'm thinking he is Marvin Williams 2.0

Guys in the second round that I'm interested in would Kendall Stephens, Jalen Brunson, Keenan Evans, Jacob Evans, Allonzo Trier, and Jevon Carter in no particular order. I would probably be most interest in Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk in the second round, but namely because he was so highly touted when he entered the NCAA. He has a lot of ability but hasn't quite lived up to it. What you'll notice about those names is that they are all essentially guards... which is unfortunate but we need a lot of BPAs

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Semi OT: March Madness

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy