Zebo13 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

While -2 is nothing to be proud of. Its kind of nuts that he can play 33mins produce minimal points for himself. Yet still maintain only a -2 plus/minus. Imagine if he actually was producing higher # of stats as well.

dude played 33 minutes(most on the team) didn't take a single ft or lay up, missed his only 3 ball attempt, and took a total of 4 shots and made one...HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT HATING?? what i'm suppose to say he played great. Those are embarrassing stats for any NBA player, let alone a starter...

The knick would have won this game had they started burke and troy instead of lance and frank who combined for 7 points and played the most minutes.. The greek freak had 18 FT attempts off lance great defense, and middleton score 30 off franks great defense

This was such and obvious TANK JOB

All that and Frank will have made more money this season than you will in our whole career and traveled to more places than you will have in your whole life!
He is living a life and you are stuck to point out only the negative in any measure you can find.

Ok now you are being a piece of ****. Frank is clearly the homosexual obsession of this forum. Nobody has ever used a NBA salary and lifestyle to bash another poster.... listen 33 minutes and 2 points and barely any other stat is a clear terrible game. We want to praise guys for playing like ****... but guys get 19 pts and they are our worst player. Shut the **** up with that stupid ****. Now we bashing posters telling them they Frank will make more money and travel more places? Tell me how his ass taste you **** you. Sick of you mother****ers. You got me back to back with knicks1248 on this subject and me and knicks1248 never agree about anything.

I couldn't believe he's comparing franks wallet to mine as if he knows my finances. Talk about grasping for straws. Frank is being grossly over paid right now and he's clapping his hands like a seal when frank scores 2 points...

There isn't a knick fan in the world that would draft this kid in the 1st round if they knew then what the know now. It's not even franks fault that the knicks have set him up for complete failure, sinking his confidence after ever game.

The knicks are starting one of the youngest players in the history of the NBA in a toxic losing environment/culture. Where losing is absolutely accepted as a walk in the park on a nice sunny day.

Frank doesn't care about winning, he just became a multi millionaire at 19 living in a foreign city that never sleeps, hell, most veteran can't focus in this town.

I pray that the knicks trade him for is own good and the franchise benefit, he's on the wrong team, at the wrong time, around the wrong coach, playing in the wrong system with the wrong veterans.

The knicks are starting him so they can lose more games..thats how those fck heads develop kids, thats why he sucks.

Not comparing franks wallet to your pathetic droning with every negative stat you can find.
Seemingly not all agree with my post. I don’t know a think about Knicks wallet, only the bashing is sad.
Perhaps my bashing of Knicks1248 i s sad. I repel against stupidity.

I’m sure he’s a broke ho. ;)

You are a major scumbag.

AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/10/2018  6:04 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

While -2 is nothing to be proud of. Its kind of nuts that he can play 33mins produce minimal points for himself. Yet still maintain only a -2 plus/minus. Imagine if he actually was producing higher # of stats as well.

dude played 33 minutes(most on the team) didn't take a single ft or lay up, missed his only 3 ball attempt, and took a total of 4 shots and made one...HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT HATING?? what i'm suppose to say he played great. Those are embarrassing stats for any NBA player, let alone a starter...

The knick would have won this game had they started burke and troy instead of lance and frank who combined for 7 points and played the most minutes.. The greek freak had 18 FT attempts off lance great defense, and middleton score 30 off franks great defense

All that and Frank will have made more money this season than you will in our whole career and traveled to more places than you will have in your whole life!
He is living a life and you are stuck to point out only the negative in any measure you can find.

Ok now you are being a piece of ****. Frank is clearly the homosexual obsession of this forum. Nobody has ever used a NBA salary and lifestyle to bash another poster.... listen 33 minutes and 2 points and barely any other stat is a clear terrible game. We want to praise guys for playing like ****... but guys get 19 pts and they are our worst player. Shut the **** up with that stupid ****. Now we bashing posters telling them they Frank will make more money and travel more places? Tell me how his ass taste you **** you. Sick of you mother****ers. You got me back to back with knicks1248 on this subject and me and knicks1248 never agree about anything.

I couldn't believe he's comparing franks wallet to mine as if he knows my finances. Talk about grasping for straws. Frank is being grossly over paid right now and he's clapping his hands like a seal when frank scores 2 points...

There isn't a knick fan in the world that would draft this kid in the 1st round if they knew then what the know now. It's not even franks fault that the knicks have set him up for complete failure, sinking his confidence after ever game.

The knicks are starting one of the youngest players in the history of the NBA in a toxic losing environment/culture. Where losing is absolutely accepted as a walk in the park on a nice sunny day.

Frank doesn't care about winning, he just became a multi millionaire at 19 living in a foreign city that never sleeps, hell, most veteran can't focus in this town.

I pray that the knicks trade him for is own good and the franchise benefit, he's on the wrong team, at the wrong time, around the wrong coach, playing in the wrong system with the wrong veterans.

The knicks are starting him so they can lose more games..thats how those fck heads develop kids, thats why he sucks.

If we knew what we know now, we obviously take Mitchell. However many of us would still prefer frank over Smith because Smith hasn't been impressive. I learned a lot from the Rose experiment. I want guys who impact the game more so than guys who just put up stats. Our best lineups have included frank. There's a reason for that. But you just constantly point to lack of scoring and low statsheet numbers so that's your right.

Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
3/10/2018  10:47 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
Zebo13 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

Not comparing franks wallet to your pathetic droning with every negative stat you can find.
Seemingly not all agree with my post. I don’t know a think about Knicks wallet, only the bashing is sad.

I’m sure he’s a broke ho. ;)

You are a major scumbag.

FOR that?

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/11/2018  12:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Knixkik wrote:

should i pull up your daily melo rants...dude get a life

Find them.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
3/11/2018  1:19 PM
SRacide wrote:It is especially that if Frank did not have the ball at the start nobody gives him the ball

Because they know he won't shoot.

They said he was a minus 2 with the stats he had, well middleton scored 30 points on 68% shooting and he was a minus 4..That plus/minus stat is such a BS stat

ES
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/11/2018  1:43 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
SRacide wrote:It is especially that if Frank did not have the ball at the start nobody gives him the ball

They said he was a minus 2 with the stats he had, well middleton scored 30 points on 68% shooting and he was a minus 4..That plus/minus stat is such a BS stat

Plus minus says how good the team plays when that player is on the floor. It should not be taken as the rule each time but like many other advanced metrics, it's a good indicator of overall impact.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
3/12/2018  10:08 AM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Plus minus says how good the team plays when that player is on the floor. It should not be taken as the rule each time but like many other advanced metrics, it's a good indicator of overall impact.

Probably because he also gave up points with Hardaway jr scoring 26 and Troy Williams scoring 18. Bucks took the biggest lead in the 4th while Middleton was resting early 4th. This probably kept his +- down. While it probably saved Hardaway's since he was resting while Knicks fell down by 10pts.

NBA recognizes this stat enough to list it with its main box score numbers.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
WTB? No game thread?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy