[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

WTB? No game thread?
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Posts: 56964
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
3/9/2018  8:45 PM
Not watching yet but was hoping for some updates when I checked in here.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
AUTOADVERT
knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
3/9/2018  8:55 PM
the only time we look like a decent team is when burke and THJ is on the floor.

How do you start lance and Frank, they avg a combine 9 points...

ES
Rookie
Posts: 23601
Alba Posts: 28
Joined: 10/15/2008
Member: #2274

3/9/2018  9:10 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Not watching yet but was hoping for some updates when I checked in here.

Williams distinguishing himself, Mudiay extinguishing himself.

GustavBahler
Posts: 34496
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

3/9/2018  9:12 PM
Troy Williams is deceptively strong. Able to outmuscle bigger guys. Kind of defender who wears down an opponent.

Mudiay is a frikn mess. Love all those takes to the rim by Frank. They will fall eventually.

Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

3/9/2018  9:32 PM
Holy **** we might win this game
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
franco12
Posts: 30189
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/9/2018  9:48 PM
84 83 bucks up 1.

Mudiay 2 fts for lead?

franco12
Posts: 30189
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/9/2018  9:48 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Holy **** we might win this game

we're not winning, the bucks are losing!

franco12
Posts: 30189
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/9/2018  9:52 PM
end 3, bucks 91, knicks 89
franco12
Posts: 30189
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 2/19/2004
Member: #599
USA
3/9/2018  10:04 PM
Knicks safely making their move- 93 to 103, bucks up 10 with 8 minutes to go.

This scorebot is calling it!

knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
3/9/2018  10:08 PM
frank has play the most among the 3 pg's and has had the least production 2 points in 27 min...lol its like 4 on 5 out there
ES
Cartman718
Posts: 26124
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

3/9/2018  10:12 PM
Well that seals it
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
3/9/2018  10:23 PM
frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

ES
knicks1248
Posts: 37529
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/3/2004
Member: #582
3/9/2018  10:26 PM
37 FT attempts for the bucks

12 FT attempts for the knicks

ES
Knixkik
Posts: 29587
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
3/9/2018  10:33 PM
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

Knixkik
Posts: 29587
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #11
USA
3/9/2018  10:34 PM
knicks1248 wrote:the only time we look like a decent team is when burke and THJ is on the floor.

How do you start lance and Frank, they avg a combine 9 points...

Burke plus minus is horrible. But they look decent with him? And you hating on frank and praising Burke? Strange.

CrushAlot
Posts: 56964
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
3/9/2018  10:46 PM
Rookie wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Not watching yet but was hoping for some updates when I checked in here.

Williams distinguishing himself, Mudiay extinguishing himself.

i only watched the 4th quarter but I thought he looked good.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Posts: 56964
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
3/9/2018  10:49 PM
knicks1248 wrote:37 FT attempts for the bucks

12 FT attempts for the knicks

i saw that. I only watched the 4 the quarter but you can't win like that.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
EnySpree
Posts: 44729
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

3/9/2018  11:16 PM
It's an embarrassment that there was no game thread... wtf is going on in uk?
You know why I'm here....
EnySpree
Posts: 44729
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

3/9/2018  11:20 PM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

Why are you taking about? Plus and minus is worth more than actually scoring points and contributing to stats in a game? That's the stupid **** going on in this forum now. A guy scores 19pts but he sucks...a guy scores 2 points in the same game and you wanna praise plus and minus.... Get the **** outta here with that. What a disgrace

You know why I'm here....
newyorknewyork
Posts: 27999
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #541
3/9/2018  11:25 PM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:frank 30 min 2 points no steals, 1 for 4 shooting, 3 TO's 3 assist..shooting 28% in his last 5 games, 1 for 7 on 3's in his last 5 games.

I'm going to write the commissioner about the knicks tank job

Wow this thread is just you hating on this guy bad. He has the best plus minus of any of the PGs. You love talking about the basic stats. If points are all that matters to you there's a bunch of guys in China you would probably love.

While -2 is nothing to be proud of. Its kind of nuts that he can play 33mins produce minimal points for himself. Yet still maintain only a -2 plus/minus. Imagine if he actually was producing higher # of stats as well.

WTB? No game thread?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.