[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks are done for multi years
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/7/2018  2:40 PM
Unless a miracle--we are so far behind young teams like Philly Boston and Milwaukee that it will take a generational cycle to cleanse
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/7/2018  2:43 PM
Well you see the difference a guy like Porzingis can make. He had us in the playoff conversation. He goes down and we lose every game. Stars make the difference. He will return next year and it will take until the following year for him to return to form. What we do in the meantime will dictate the future. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions though. We are behind those elite teams, but that doesn't mean we won't get better.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/7/2018  3:09 PM
briggs, you've tried to be patient right? lol
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Gudris
Member: #6213

3/7/2018  3:12 PM
Things can turn around very quickly, like Irving leaving Cavs, what if greek freak joins KP someday?
BRIGGS
3/7/2018  3:15 PM
Gudris wrote:Things can turn around very quickly, like Irving leaving Cavs, what if greek freak joins KP someday?

Who is KP? You mean band-aid man?

RIP Crushalot😞
Gudris
Member: #6213

3/7/2018  3:19 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:Things can turn around very quickly, like Irving leaving Cavs, what if greek freak joins KP someday?

Look at AD, he was injury after injury, but now people are talking he is better than Lebron, just wait and pray

nyk4ever
USA
3/7/2018  3:28 PM
Gudris wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Look at AD, he was injury after injury, but now people are talking he is better than Lebron, just wait and pray

asking briggs to wait for anything is pretty funny

Knixkik
USA
3/7/2018  3:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/7/2018  3:32 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Briggs he's 22. Calling him anything at this point in dumb. Patience isn't your strong suit, but try here. Look at Embiid. He's 24 and finally getting healthy for the first time.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

3/7/2018  3:32 PM
I'm trying to figure out how this is shocking to people that a rebuild takes time.
Knixkik
USA
3/7/2018  3:33 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:I'm trying to figure out how this is shocking to people that a rebuild takes time.

This is just the Knicks fanbase. They want a true rebuild but can't deal with the short term struggle.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/7/2018  3:48 PM
Briggs: oh my god i have been so patient
Briggs: oh my god we are done for years
Briggs: oh wow our guards are great
Briggs: KP sucks
Briggs: Mudiay is god awful
Briggs: These are my "America's top 40" players - casey kasem style
Briggs: We should trade down
Briggs: We should trade up
Briggs: We shouldn't trade
Briggs: Murrrrrricccaaaaa
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
3/7/2018  3:50 PM
Cartman718 wrote:Briggs: oh my god i have been so patient
Briggs: oh my god we are done for years
Briggs: oh wow our guards are great
Briggs: KP sucks
Briggs: Mudiay is god awful
Briggs: These are my "America's top 40" players - casey kasem style
Briggs: We should trade down
Briggs: We should trade up
Briggs: We shouldn't trade
Briggs: Murrrrrricccaaaaa

+100000 hahaahah

and that's just one day's worth of posts

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/7/2018  4:06 PM
Briggs bipolar coaster ride is frequent and he likes to take us for a ride with him.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
3/7/2018  4:32 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Unless a miracle--we are so far behind young teams like Philly Boston and Milwaukee that it will take a generational cycle to cleanse

I hear you! I had hopes earlier in the season. Seemed like we had something. Then Puff! Gone!

You're right that we are far behind those teams. I don't see how we build something halfway decent in the next 3 years.

KP is not the answer. Our Batman Franchise player is still not here. Doubt we are getting them in the draft where we are picking.

So, when does that player get here? 2019? And then they are 19, and need 3-5 years to develop. So, we're looking at 2022-2024? WTF?

Briggs is right. Patience only gets us through the suffering, doesn't actually fix anything.

I think Brooklyn makes it to the playoffs before we do. How about that! And actually, taking a look at the teams not making the playoffs- has any of them been as bad as we've been for as long as we have?

We're not fans, we're masochists.

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

3/7/2018  4:44 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
Gudris wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

asking briggs to wait for anything is pretty funny

Exactly. He was the same guy who thought Frank Kaminsky was the next Larry Bird lol
BRIGGS
3/7/2018  6:08 PM
franco12 wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:Unless a miracle--we are so far behind young teams like Philly Boston and Milwaukee that it will take a generational cycle to cleanse

I hear you! I had hopes earlier in the season. Seemed like we had something. Then Puff! Gone!

You're right that we are far behind those teams. I don't see how we build something halfway decent in the next 3 years.

KP is not the answer. Our Batman Franchise player is still not here. Doubt we are getting them in the draft where we are picking.

So, when does that player get here? 2019? And then they are 19, and need 3-5 years to develop. So, we're looking at 2022-2024? WTF?

Briggs is right. Patience only gets us through the suffering, doesn't actually fix anything.

I think Brooklyn makes it to the playoffs before we do. How about that! And actually, taking a look at the teams not making the playoffs- has any of them been as bad as we've been for as long as we have?

Terrible position. One of the chances will come soon. Maybe the Gods will give us pick #1 and we do get Aayton. Id build around him with vets and do what I could to unleash mega cap space including trading KP. So there is our 2% chance.

RIP Crushalot😞
nyk4ever
USA
3/7/2018  6:24 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Terrible position. One of the chances will come soon. Maybe the Gods will give us pick #1 and we do get Aayton. Id build around him with vets and do what I could to unleash mega cap space including trading KP. So there is our 2% chance.

ladies and gentleman this is the epitome of patience

blkexec
Member: #748
3/7/2018  6:53 PM

Briggs....you are good for this site. You keep that fire going.....which is good for some....annoying to others. But don't change.

Interesting that u picked those three teams.....They went through some true rebuilds. And now the fans are happy.

Our problem is we have more knick fans like Briggs who 1 day are patient......then mid season they want to be relevant again. This up and down frequency coming from fans.....news media....ny fast life culture.....and Briggs....is why those teams are now relevant and we continue to get stuck in mud.

For years back when we used to make the playoffs consistently.....I said we are killing this franchise. knocked out 1st round.....terrible low 1st round picks......hard to find a franchise player picking in the late 20s every year....Especially when our picks have been mostly roll players or below. I don't think the knicks ever had a true rebuild.....Im talking players....coaches.....GMs.....culture.... Everybody......We continue to keep left over managers or coaches or some combonation.....buddy boy toys hand picked by Dolan....etc.

The knicks to knick fans is like the US justice system to people of color. They continue to focus on symptoms and not the root cause. "Dolan will not fire Dolan"

The path we on now is better than what I've seen in the near history of this franchise. But as soon as we get blown out by 30.....Briggs is our reflection on the type of pressure these guys are on.....What the he'll JH suppose to do......Just like Fisher when he was here. Fisher finally got the team to win.....and he got drilled for it......by everybody......eeverybody......eventhough it allowed us to pick KP....We should be thanking Fisher. But JH is under the same pressure.....which is really dumb if u think about it. We want him to win.....but lose the game. Then down him for his coaching. If he starts winning....he will get killed. NY is a hard culture to win in.....

Management will confuse to float between relevancy and non relevacy...cause of Dolans mi$$ion. Dolan cares about his money as much as the team winning. If he can over pay for star players to get the same investment return compared to losing money by sucking....just to make the playoffs?

NY will never do a true rebuild.....Getting Mudiay who was picked in the top 10....for a second round pick. Add in burke....dotson....etc.....thats nys version of a rebuild. my problem is we still have leftover losing management....coach....so the culture never changes......just the players while the fans suffer.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Knixkik
USA
3/7/2018  6:59 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Briggs please understand something, it's really hard to land franchise players. Aayton could be great, but he could also end up just being pretty good. Porzingis has proven more than Aayton, and is only 22 year old. Stop with the trade conversation. It's not happening. Your opinion changes every day. Please just have patience and let it play out. Any opinion you have will not be something that changes the fortunes of this team. Porzingis will get recovery quickly and be fine. Trading him would be a major failure for this organization. Luckily, our front office ignores the quirky fanbase and their knee-jerk reactions to literally anything.

codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
3/7/2018  7:51 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
franco12 wrote:

Don’t agree about Ayton. He looks decent, but not better than KP. I’m fact, I’d take him after Young, Porter, Bagley, Bamba, and Jackson. I think our pieces are decent at this stage of the rebuild - I still like Frank as a starting point guard on a championship level team and KP, as well. We need high level playmakers and Young and Porter are the best in the draft imo. If we land either and it will take luck, I like our ability to compete down the line. Next year’s pick should allow more reinforcements.

Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
Knicks are done for multi years

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy