[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Free agent wish list
Author Thread
fitzfarm
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3285

3/3/2018  1:46 AM
Top of my list

Avery Bradley! DEFENSE! If we surround KP with top defenders we will be a very good team.
Nerlens Noel again defense and cheap!!
Tyreke Evens again defense

I want more defense again more defense and Doncic fingers crossed

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/3/2018  9:15 AM
Knicks need to hold their chips on players like you mentioned. I would rather keep KOQ than sign Noal. I rather keep developing our back court than signing Bradley or Evans. I think Mudiay and Frank could ceiling out to be as good or close to Tyreke and Bradley.

KP won't be back till next February/march... no need to do anything permanent with the roster just yet.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
reub
Member: #6227

3/3/2018  9:29 AM
EnySpree wrote:Knicks need to hold their chips on players like you mentioned. I would rather keep KOQ than sign Noal. I rather keep developing our back court than signing Bradley or Evans. I think Mudiay and Frank could ceiling out to be as good or close to Tyreke and Bradley.

KP won't be back till next February/march... no need to do anything permanent with the roster just yet.

More yutes next year!

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

3/3/2018  9:49 AM
fitzfarm wrote:Top of my list

Avery Bradley! DEFENSE! If we surround KP with top defenders we will be a very good team.

Papabear Says

KP is not gonna be around to lead this team. Too many injuries. His head is not in the right place.

Papabear
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

3/3/2018  10:02 AM

No one, Knicks need to tank next season. Avery Bradley? nice player but how many SG's does this team need? I already think Frank will end up there. Only players I'm even looking at are Randle if Kanter opts out and true sized SF's

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/3/2018  10:26 AM
Will Barton
Draft
Wendall carter Jerome Robinson and C Hutchinson

We have 3 pgs they need to step up

RIP Crushalot😞
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/3/2018  11:05 AM
Papabear wrote:

Papabear Says

KP is not gonna be around to lead this team. Too many injuries. His head is not in the right place.

His head isn't in the right place? Where do you come up with this crap? What is your evidence of this?

Free agent wish list

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy