[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Treysanity!!!!
Author Thread
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

2/24/2018  9:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2018  9:01 AM
Trey is a modern day lead guard....He can score the rock from anywhere on the court and puts constant pressure on the D....He is a very good PNR guard. If the defender goes under, he is money from 18 feet out. Trey is a willing passer, if the shot isn't there....He has a really good handle and can get two feet in the paint at anytime....

He said he lost his confidence in Utah after they drafted Exum, clearly he has his confidence back.
This dude was a big time HS player and in college.....26 in back to back games and he is showing and proving that he is a better player than both Mudiay and Frank...We may have found our PG!!!!

AUTOADVERT
technomaster
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #426
USA
2/24/2018  10:26 PM
He looks kind of like Iverson out there... Or Isaiah Thomas.

Some of these players just need to be unleashed.

I don't mind losing this year and giving even minutes to the 3 pg's. He might earn the starting job next year.

“That was two, two from the heart.” - John Starks
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
2/24/2018  10:54 PM
His level of efficiency is what has been amazing. He be shooting over 50 % while commuting like no turnovers. While adding in 5-8 ast.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/24/2018  10:56 PM
technomaster wrote:He looks kind of like Iverson out there... Or Isaiah Thomas.

I don't mind losing this year and giving even minutes to the 3 pg's. He might earn the starting job next year.

i was thinking the same thing. Can Frank become Eric Snow? Trey is a keeper. Trey and Troy for nothing are huge gets for the Knicks. Love Treysanity.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/24/2018  11:04 PM

I’m really excited about Burke finally hitting his potential, it looks like he really worked hard to improve his game, shot and even his defense

Pending on where we land in the draf we might be a lot better next year as soon as kp comes back

Uptown

2/25/2018  9:09 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

i was thinking the same thing. Can Frank become Eric Snow? Trey is a keeper. Trey and Troy for nothing are huge gets for the Knicks. Love Treysanity.

Give Perry credit....He found our best pg and perhaps the best all around Sf on our roster without giving up a thing....Coming into camp nest year or ending off the yr both can be in the starting lineup...

Uptown

2/25/2018  9:15 AM
Burke and Williams got me excited to watch Knick games again....
blkexec
Member: #748
2/25/2018  9:33 AM
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Give Perry credit....He found our best pg and perhaps the best all around Sf on our roster without giving up a thing....Coming into camp nest year or ending off the yr both can be in the starting lineup...

Trey and Troy are keepers. Even Mudiay gives us a different look at PG. I don't know if Mudiay is the answer.....but he's a young live body we are adding to this youth and athletic movement. Making a full circle back to Isiah the GM type adds. The difference is Perry doesn't have to give up picks to get them.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
Uptown

2/25/2018  11:14 AM
blkexec wrote:
Uptown wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Trey and Troy are keepers. Even Mudiay gives us a different look at PG. I don't know if Mudiay is the answer.....but he's a young live body we are adding to this youth and athletic movement. Making a full circle back to Isiah the GM type adds. The difference is Perry doesn't have to give up picks to get them.

Perry making much better and smarter decisions than Isiah did...Young interchangeable athletes is what Perry is collecting and like you said, we are not giving up much if anything at all...Trey, Troy and Mudiay are all keepers.

newyorknewyork
Member: #541
2/25/2018  1:47 PM
Knicks1248,

Do the Knicks get the credit for developing Burke? He wasn't playing like this until he joined Knicks G-league

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
Welpee
Member: #6239

2/25/2018  2:00 PM
And to think, some wanted us to keep Burke in the g-league in favor of keeping Session on the roster so that his agent would be happy.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/25/2018  2:04 PM
Welpee wrote:And to think, some wanted us to keep Burke in the g-league in favor of keeping Session on the roster so that his agent would be happy.

huh? I literally don't remember ANYONE saying that

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Welpee
Member: #6239

2/25/2018  2:32 PM
martin wrote:
Welpee wrote:And to think, some wanted us to keep Burke in the g-league in favor of keeping Session on the roster so that his agent would be happy.

huh? I literally don't remember ANYONE saying that

Yep, based on this theory that we needed to keep Session because cutting him may reflect negatively on us with future free agents. Made no sense to me either.
knicks1248
Member: #582
2/25/2018  2:43 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:Knicks1248,

Do the Knicks get the credit for developing Burke? He wasn't playing like this until he joined Knicks G-league

I'm waiting for them to realize Frank can use the same process. Burke had that fire in himself to want to improve, remember, it was his decision to go to the G-league. Obviously the knicks deserve some credit, but you can't get to caught up in good numbers in a loss.

I definitely see Burke turning his career around like Lowry, The knicks have their starter

ES
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
2/25/2018  4:35 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

I'm waiting for them to realize Frank can use the same process. Burke had that fire in himself to want to improve, remember, it was his decision to go to the G-league. Obviously the knicks deserve some credit, but you can't get to caught up in good numbers in a loss.

I definitely see Burke turning his career around like Lowry, The knicks have their starter

I think Frank has played better with Trey and Mudiay. It has lit a fire in him,which is what Perry wanted. Frank has a lot of offensive talent. He just needs to be motivated to score and continue to develop his skills. But he can shoot, he can drive, and he will have an advantage against most pgs.

Trust the Process
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/25/2018  7:51 PM

Burke credits his newfound faith in God. It takes a young man a while to find his way. Kid is is just turning 25. I started to figure things out a bit around that time. Good story.

What's fun to point out is he wasn't just chucking up bad shots and getting empty points. The guys was really commanding the game while he was out there. It was like having a young Jared Jack out there. That's a compliment. If this guy could stick at starting point guard or just keep playing this well off the bench, we can truly focus on the forwards going forward.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

2/25/2018  9:01 PM
Uptown wrote:Trey is a modern day lead guard....He can score the rock from anywhere on the court and puts constant pressure on the D....He is a very good PNR guard. If the defender goes under, he is money from 18 feet out. Trey is a willing passer, if the shot isn't there....He has a really good handle and can get two feet in the paint at anytime....

He said he lost his confidence in Utah after they drafted Exum, clearly he has his confidence back.
This dude was a big time HS player and in college.....26 in back to back games and he is showing and proving that he is a better player than both Mudiay and Frank...We may have found our PG!!!!

I've been on here saying he found his game before we even called him up and was even asking on here, when everyone was talking about the Knicks trading for Kemba, what can Kemba do that T.Burke can't do but couldn't get anyone on here to answer that question.

The kid looks like he found his game. He fixed his off court life by getting married and having a child and fixing his off court life has made him find his game and he looks like he could be the guy Utah thought they were drafting or at least close to it.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/25/2018  9:26 PM
EnySpree wrote:

Burke credits his newfound faith in God. It takes a young man a while to find his way. Kid is is just turning 25. I started to figure things out a bit around that time. Good story.

What's fun to point out is he wasn't just chucking up bad shots and getting empty points. The guys was really commanding the game while he was out there. It was like having a young Jared Jack out there. That's a compliment. If this guy could stick at starting point guard or just keep playing this well off the bench, we can truly focus on the forwards going forward.

Isn’t The “G” League the GODleague?
SOme arrogant shuts need a blown Achilles heal and find god when their diva owes them te world act comes crumbling down. Faith in god? Faith in self, faith in Hope, whatever level of maturity he needed.
He chose Gleague because it was the humble approach? Or nobody would give him a guaranteed contract because he needed to prove his health and he was not “The other guy”? Good for him and e made good on himself!
Knicks1248, Frank is not in this conversation.
As for Frank not having a fire in him? I dunno, seems like he got here, and is playing like a 19 year old hitting a rookie wall both physical and mentally.
Is a future PG? Can’t say.

Sangfroid
Member: #2784

2/26/2018  12:08 PM
Nalod wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Isn’t The “G” League the GODleague?
SOme arrogant shuts need a blown Achilles heal and find god when their diva owes them te world act comes crumbling down. Faith in god? Faith in self, faith in Hope, whatever level of maturity he needed.
He chose Gleague because it was the humble approach? Or nobody would give him a guaranteed contract because he needed to prove his health and he was not “The other guy”? Good for him and e made good on himself!
Knicks1248, Frank is not in this conversation.
As for Frank not having a fire in him? I dunno, seems like he got here, and is playing like a 19 year old hitting a rookie wall both physical and mentally.
Is a future PG? Can’t say.

I'm seeing improvements in Frank's game. Hr's shown a willingness to take it to the hole, and when he's open from 3, he will take the shot. He's still learning the position, but his defensive tenacity speaks for itself.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Zebo13
Member: #6434
USA
2/26/2018  2:19 PM
EnySpree wrote:

I read about that too. Good stuff.

Honestly Frank has looked his best when he’s on the court with Burke. Like somebody else said, reminds me of AI and Snow, except Snow didn’t have an outside shot. I’ve also been loving Burke’s ball denials. Throw in Lance and O’Quinn and it’s just nasty scrappy defense out there. Been seeing some badass defensive sequences the last few games.

Treysanity!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy