[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2018 NBA Allstar Game it's nice KP would been On picked by superstars in gamehowever ...
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

2/18/2018  10:13 PM
This new format with mix and picks between Allstar players & coaches,
Is point to balance out talent Or play to see how superstars play together? or display individual stars strengths & skills ?

why do nba players got this much power in the game, the high score is no different than the games played by MJ
Hakeem, Magic, and other superstars stars in those games.

The TNT Analyst taking about how currently the NBA defense is well played tonight
Really ? 76 - 74 Halftime score.

Help I am trying to justify the 'OLD' EAST versus WEST being scrapped, I watch the stars its nice
but ain't excited to sit and watch these guys all game. I know they harp on excellent 'D' tonight
tell me something when is 76-74 a really GOOD NBA defensive game ? eh?

Sorry I still like East vs West period !
way its supposed to be, regardless of whom has injuries to stars

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/19/2018  8:18 AM
Great last 5 minutes to that all star game. Lebron, Kyrie, Westbrook, PG13 Durant all passed great!!
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
2/19/2018  10:26 AM
If the NBA is doing the All star game like this then they might as well adopt the top 16 team format for playoffs.
Nalod
USA
2/19/2018  10:44 AM
Vmart wrote:If the NBA is doing the All star game like this then they might as well adopt the top 16 team format for playoffs.

You mean to reseed te teams after each round?

SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

2/19/2018  11:27 AM
Nalod wrote:
Vmart wrote:If the NBA is doing the All star game like this then they might as well adopt the top 16 team format for playoffs.

I think he means the top 16 teams, regardless of conference

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Nalod
USA
2/19/2018  11:37 AM
DJMUSIC wrote:This new format with mix and picks between Allstar players & coaches,
Is point to balance out talent Or play to see how superstars play together? or display individual stars strengths & skills ?

why do nba players got this much power in the game, the high score is no different than the games played by MJ
Hakeem, Magic, and other superstars stars in those games.

The TNT Analyst taking about how currently the NBA defense is well played tonight
Really ? 76 - 74 Halftime score.

Help I am trying to justify the 'OLD' EAST versus WEST being scrapped, I watch the stars its nice
but ain't excited to sit and watch these guys all game. I know they harp on excellent 'D' tonight
tell me something when is 76-74 a really GOOD NBA defensive game ? eh?

Sorry I still like East vs West period !
way its supposed to be, regardless of whom has injuries to stars

Back in teh day when league was not as popular, fewer teams and no cable, we fans did not see as many games and players. There was basically one game national a week and it was the road games that were televised. With that in mind not all players were accessible to see. While the stars were more viewed it was a treat to see dream pairings of jerry west playing with guys we did not see much. Guys out west like Connie Hawkins on bad teams were not on TV much. Rookies like Sydney Wicks on POrtland as well.

Dream Teams in olympics has also taken some of the exclusativity away.
so the allstar game was fun to not just see pairing, but guys not on TV much. Now is very different kind of exposure. Sense of pride when knicks played and did well. When Clyde was MVP, a big statement for him!!!
I watched the last 5 min. It was good viewing.

Game is in Charlotte, NC next year!!! Wife asked me if its a bucketlist item for me. I said I won’t bother, why spend big money to attend a game I barely watch on TV? Really, I turned on game only because I got in bed and was flipping around channel and saw it was on!!!!

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
2/19/2018  11:39 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:

I think he means the top 16 teams, regardless of conference

Yes, often you have teams with a lousy record making the playoffs over a team with a better record. Which I know everyone thinks is ridiculous.

2018 NBA Allstar Game it's nice KP would been On picked by superstars in gamehowever ...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy