[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Proof is in the pudding, Porzingis is that good...
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
2/12/2018  9:58 PM
We saw threads pop up all the time about Beasley being our best player, Porzingis being a black hole, trade him for picks, whatever. This team legit can't even compete without Porzingis. There's (maybe) 10 other guys in the league that can make a team this bad look competent besides Porzingis. He is a game-changer on defense and despite flaws on offense, made this entire team tick. Now guys are slumping, look lost, and can't adjust. If anything, this should be reassurance to everyone how good our star player is. No metrics or stats show us we are seeing now. This team was competitive almost every night with him, and is hot garbage without him. Surgery takes place tomorrow. Hopefully it goes smoothly and is a clean injury that gets fixed and makes him stronger and more durable. If i'm a betting man i am seeing a quick recovery that gets him back on the floor by the end of the year!
AUTOADVERT
Gudris
Member: #6213

2/13/2018  5:25 PM
surgery was successful, he will come back stronger for sure, part of the recovery process is to do a lot of leg workouts, his legs are his weakest point, if he can use this time to strengthen his lower body, he will be much more effective on a post and boards
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/13/2018  6:57 PM
Gudris wrote:surgery was successful, he will come back stronger for sure, part of the recovery process is to do a lot of leg workouts, his legs are his weakest point, if he can use this time to strengthen his lower body, he will be much more effective on a post and boards

Great point.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2018  7:01 PM
The one really good point about the surgery is that there was zero mention of any meniscus tear. KP is lucky for that
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/13/2018  7:22 PM
martin wrote:The one really good point about the surgery is that there was zero mention of any meniscus tear. KP is lucky for that

Yeah it matters whether any other structures in the Knee were damaged. If it’s just the ACL that is a big plus for recovery. The way he landed may have saved him from even worse damage. Let’s hope for the best.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/14/2018  6:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/14/2018  6:31 AM
Gudris wrote:surgery was successful, he will come back stronger for sure, part of the recovery process is to do a lot of leg workouts, his legs are his weakest point, if he can use this time to strengthen his lower body, he will be much more effective on a post and boards

I hope so when I hear the doctor from the Mets did the surgery I get nervous. Why didn't James Andrews do it?

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

2/14/2018  11:08 AM
BUT according to Hof
This team is MUCH better than last years team lol
And that Melo or a real star would put them in the playoffs

Come on Hof ...explain the record without KP??

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/15/2018  12:30 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:BUT according to Hof

He can probably respond the same way anyone cared to explain the Knicks record whenever Melo wasn't playing. See how that works?

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/15/2018  12:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:

He can probably respond the same way anyone cared to explain the Knicks record whenever Melo wasn't playing. See how that works?

Exactly, it was all melo and rose fault last year...we were 6-18 with kp since xmas

ES
Skudra
Member: #6210
Latvia
2/15/2018  2:30 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Exactly, it was all melo and rose fault last year...we were 6-18 with kp since xmas
6-15 to be correct
But none of players are guilty, thats on coach, he must decide who plays and when.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
2/15/2018  2:43 PM
KP makes this team just short of even, 0.500

THey need to add another top player at least. So KP and he can be 1 and 1A either way. Then the rest maybe good enough for top 4 EC.

lAST NIGHT was Jeff's fault. He went with the starters too long in the 3rd... I would have pulled them all, especially Jack. There is no accountability. Still.

NY needs the next Brad Stevens.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/15/2018  2:45 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:KP makes this team just short of even, 0.500

THey need to add another top player at least. So KP and he can be 1 and 1A either way. Then the rest maybe good enough for top 4 EC.

lAST NIGHT was Jeff's fault. He went with the starters too long in the 3rd... I would have pulled them all, especially Jack. There is no accountability. Still.

NY needs the next Brad Stevens.

Full Tank Mode man! Jeff and team played it perfectly! Give us a taste of winning basketball in first half, make sure you lose in second.

Seriously, the perfect game for me.

I also didn't watch the second half

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/15/2018  6:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/15/2018  6:05 PM
Knixkik wrote:We saw threads pop up all the time about Beasley being our best player, Porzingis being a black hole, trade him for picks, whatever. This team legit can't even compete without Porzingis. There's (maybe) 10 other guys in the league that can make a team this bad look competent besides Porzingis. He is a game-changer on defense and despite flaws on offense, made this entire team tick. Now guys are slumping, look lost, and can't adjust. If anything, this should be reassurance to everyone how good our star player is. No metrics or stats show us we are seeing now. This team was competitive almost every night with him, and is hot garbage without him. Surgery takes place tomorrow. Hopefully it goes smoothly and is a clean injury that gets fixed and makes him stronger and more durable. If i'm a betting man i am seeing a quick recovery that gets him back on the floor by the end of the year!

Are you saying KP is as soft as pudding?
KP is fine. His health is definately a concern. Specially after this.
Beasley was the best player during a small stretch. He is not the best player overall.
Hope KP comes back strong or we have another 5 years before we can try to have a winning season.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Proof is in the pudding, Porzingis is that good...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy