[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Tim "clank" hardaway
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
2/13/2018  12:27 AM
BRIGGS wrote:He must be the worst starting Sg in the league right-- as in 30/30-- another Knicks nightmare
Oh I can think of someone worse. Allen Crabbe. Ever hear of him?
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 106
Member: #2
USA
2/13/2018  12:27 AM

OR

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
USA
2/13/2018  12:29 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
VCoug wrote:Glad people are finally coming over to my point of view.

Another huge contract mess. This team will never change. It's so bad right now -- we have a Rubiks Cube roster. I'd keep Kornett for unit 2 and pray Kp comes through healthy-- and then I could say dump the other 13 and start new.

coming from the guy who wanted to max out
Allen Crabbe
Ener Kanter
Isaiaiaiaih Thomas

you sir must have very sore arms from how hard you pat yourself on the back for 5 times out of 732 guesses that you are correct

fishmike
USA
2/13/2018  12:30 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
arkrud wrote:Don't bash our main tank driver.
He does what he can to have us lose every game.
I love his confidence in ability to miss every shot.
And so naturally no one can say we are tanking.
Brilliant night in and night out performance!!!

That's right, our tank game tight and getting tighter.

Destro was so bad ass!
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #3049

2/13/2018  12:36 AM
fishmike wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
arkrud wrote:Don't bash our main tank driver.
He does what he can to have us lose every game.
I love his confidence in ability to miss every shot.
And so naturally no one can say we are tanking.
Brilliant night in and night out performance!!!

That's right, our tank game tight and getting tighter.

Destro was so bad ass!

Yeah, through live action movie didn't do him justice! I tried sitting through an old episode about a week ago and couldn't make it past the first three minutes. But I was addicted to it like crack as a kid. Remember the cheesy Refrigerator Perry figure lol
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #303
2/13/2018  12:36 AM
martin wrote:

OR

Id take Aayton around 5-6. If number 1 the only decision I have is Young or Bagley

BRIGGS
2/13/2018  12:40 AM
fishmike wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Another huge contract mess. This team will never change. It's so bad right now -- we have a Rubiks Cube roster. I'd keep Kornett for unit 2 and pray Kp comes through healthy-- and then I could say dump the other 13 and start new.

Allen Crabbe
Ener Kanter
Isaiaiaiaih Thomas

you sir must have very sore arms from how hard you pat yourself on the back for 5 times out of 732 guesses that you are correct

Fishmike--I T 2 is better than all of the Knicks guards combined--actually not even close. Crabbe was a top 3 NBA 3 point shooter when he was signed--he went to a team with different spacing and schemes than Portland--although hes spawned life over the last few games. Hes better than Hardaway from 3 point land--its not close. Crabbe had one bad half season--Hardaway has had a bad 5 years sans a dozen or so. Its so stupid to argue for It2 we wish we had IT2. We havent had any good PGs for years.

BigDaddyG

2/13/2018  12:47 AM
martin wrote:

OR

I don't know if our tank can muster enough horsepower for those two. We might have to settle for this.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BRIGGS
2/13/2018  1:09 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

OR

I don't know if our tank can muster enough horsepower for those two. We might have to settle for this.

If I got pick 1 Id try very hard to trade donw 1-2 spots and pull off a deal like Boston did last year. Three guys Id take Trae young Huthinson and Jerome Robinson. The big man is a dinosaur in this game--hes a running back in the NFL. You dont take them 1 unless its a shq or duncan--and the only POSSIBLE Duncan is Bagley. The problem is we have KP which makes Bagley not as enticing. But certainly--atleast to me its a two way race at the top. Miles Bridges--well he reminds me a lot of justin Andersen. Maybe hes better but hes not what we ultimately need.

BigDaddyG

2/13/2018  1:45 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

OR

If I got pick 1 Id try very hard to trade donw 1-2 spots and pull off a deal like Boston did last year. Three guys Id take Trae young Huthinson and Jerome Robinson. The big man is a dinosaur in this game--hes a running back in the NFL. You dont take them 1 unless its a shq or duncan--and the only POSSIBLE Duncan is Bagley. The problem is we have KP which makes Bagley not as enticing. But certainly--atleast to me its a two way race at the top. Miles Bridges--well he reminds me a lot of justin Andersen. Maybe hes better but hes not what we ultimately need.

We need a lot of things lol I'd say, at the bare minimum, Miles can bring a turbo charged version of what Lance does. His ability to shoot and guard three frontcourt positions in today's game is something EVERY team needs. I had Bagley as #1 before the season, but I like Ayton's potential more. I don't see centers as going extinct, but evolving. Remember how guys used to kill David Robinson for not having a lot of refined post moves? Now Robinson's face up game is the norm every big man wants to achieve.
BRIGGS
2/13/2018  2:00 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

OR

We need a lot of things lol I'd say, at the bare minimum, Miles can bring a turbo charged version of what Lance does. His ability to shoot and guard three frontcourt positions in today's game is something EVERY team needs. I had Bagley as #1 before the season, but I like Ayton's potential more. I don't see centers as going extinct, but evolving. Remember how guys used to kill David Robinson for not having a lot of refined post moves? Now Robinson's face up game is the norm every big man wants to achieve.

Id take Bamba over Aayton.
In order

Bagley
Young
Porter
Doncic
Bamba
AAyton
Carter(who's stock is rising)
Strategic move down If Hutchinson could shoot the three better--Id take him 8 but he still is working there so 13 and down. Sleeper Jerome Robinson (15 and down) but I want to see more in other categories(but how do you not like the shot making???). If you put Hutchinson and Robinson together--THEN you got a playa!

Guys Im out on Jaren Jackson Colin Sexton both Bridges on the fence with Knox who I once really liked(maybe he makes a run?)

fishmike
USA
2/13/2018  7:55 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
fishmike wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Allen Crabbe
Ener Kanter
Isaiaiaiaih Thomas

Fishmike--I T 2 is better than all of the Knicks guards combined--actually not even close. Crabbe was a top 3 NBA 3 point shooter when he was signed--he went to a team with different spacing and schemes than Portland--although hes spawned life over the last few games. Hes better than Hardaway from 3 point land--its not close. Crabbe had one bad half season--Hardaway has had a bad 5 years sans a dozen or so. Its so stupid to argue for It2 we wish we had IT2. We havent had any good PGs for years.

almost as stupid as the players you covet, who are simply not good. But carry on. Anthony Randolph is a force in China right now
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
2/13/2018  8:00 AM
MS wrote:Hardaway isn’t a number 3 guy. Leave it to this team to overpay a year before the market normalizes.

You have to put stock on a guy that can’t hit a ****ing 3 pointer but still feels the need to shoot 0-8. That’s some balls. 8-54 on 3pointers recently. The guy is brain dead. Drive the ball and stop taking bad shots.

He did that in college. So he's learning....and when he's pressured to do something...he falls back on old college habits. But he's always been a gunner. in atl....he started to drive more. Without KP....and with burke.....he went back to his old habits. im sure his dad and everybody else is in his ear saying......KEEP SHOOTING. what they should be saying is KEEP DRIVING. and u saw that on the first play yesterday. Unfortunately he's still developing and learning whike making 72 mil.....what a life to live. God bless him.

Q: What is the difference between a Knicks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/13/2018  8:19 AM
Tim was a desperatppipn heave by mills to show he was confident and knew what he was doing. Another immovable brick of a contract.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/13/2018  4:17 PM
I was against the signing was happy to see Hardaway leave the last time, but this is a different player.

Timmy has gotten the crap kicked out of him taking charges, He's fought back from a serious injury. Is going to the rim. Is trying not to be a drag on the team.

As a fan, when I see a player do these things while they're going through a slump, Im less prone to just saying they suck.

Hardaway is approaching this rough patch with the right attitude, hope he can sort things out. KP not being there as the number one option, could be part of it.

If Hardaway can learn this season to be a factor without KP, then we will be in good shape going into next season.

BRIGGS
2/13/2018  4:24 PM
GustavBahler wrote:I was against the signing was happy to see Hardaway leave the last time, but this is a different player.

Timmy has gotten the crap kicked out of him taking charges, He's fought back from a serious injury. Is going to the rim. Is trying not to be a drag on the team.

As a fan, when I see a player do these things while they're going through a slump, Im less prone to just saying they suck.

Hardaway is approaching this rough patch with the right attitude, hope he can sort things out. KP not being there as the number one option, could be part of it.

If Hardaway can learn this season to be a factor without KP, then we will be in good shape going into next season.

He doesnt sck--but we cant have 3 or 4 guys shooting so low and hope to win.

GustavBahler

2/13/2018  4:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/13/2018  4:29 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:I was against the signing was happy to see Hardaway leave the last time, but this is a different player.

He doesnt sck--but we cant have 3 or 4 guys shooting so low and hope to win.

I agree, but if there ever was a time for Hardaway to work on being more consistent, a legit starter, this is it. We're out of the hunt.

GustavBahler

2/13/2018  4:36 PM
LOL, listening to the radio, a rap tune called "Hardaway" is playing. I predict Hardaway will bust out of this slump!

Basketball Gods stuff.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/13/2018  4:42 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
martin wrote:

OR

Id take Bamba over Aayton.
In order

Bagley
Young
Porter
Doncic
Bamba
AAyton
Carter(who's stock is rising)
Strategic move down If Hutchinson could shoot the three better--Id take him 8 but he still is working there so 13 and down. Sleeper Jerome Robinson (15 and down) but I want to see more in other categories(but how do you not like the shot making???). If you put Hutchinson and Robinson together--THEN you got a playa!

Guys Im out on Jaren Jackson Colin Sexton both Bridges on the fence with Knox who I once really liked(maybe he makes a run?)

Interesting that you don't love Miles Bridges. He checks off most boxes you have spoken about consistently. Good shooter, great athlete, big body. He's NBA ready. Probably not the playmaker some other guys are, but he's a big time talent.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/13/2018  7:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/13/2018  7:50 PM
fishmike wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:He must be the worst starting Sg in the league right-- as in 30/30-- another Knicks nightmare
Oh I can think of someone worse. Allen Crabbe. Ever hear of him?

Fish calling guys out on misteps. Crabbe looks like MJ compared to some of the guys you pushed in the past. (Rose, Noah)

This thread is 100% correct. Tim has shot nothing but "clanks". I liked Timmy. Did not agree when Phil gave up on him for the "Triangle" guard who played so well here. I was against his 4 year deal. Hoped he would prove me wrong. He hasn't.

fishmike Posts: 48006 Alba Posts: 1 Joined: 7/19/2002 Member: #298 USA 6/23/2016 12:35 PM fishmike worte" The dream? Would be Pg Rose SG GPII SF Durant PF Melo C Noah Bench: KP, Langston, KOQ, Clyde Frazier
Tim "clank" hardaway

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.